CSI: Bikini Bottom

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Hankster, Sep 20, 2005.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol glad you updated again finally :)

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yay!! me too :D, awesome, hopes for more. :D

3. Eszie

Eszie Hit and Run

Hankster you are really amazing!

4. CSI_Tipping

CSI_Tipping Victim

That is amazing.

5. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

(Greg Sandshark comes back into the lab where Henry Sandrews is stacking up some papers and then looks up.)

Greg: So what do we have, Eel-kid?

Henry: Oh-Kay. The plastic is typical HDPE, PETE mixture used in all kinds of different machinery and small household appliances...

Greg: I could tell that by looking at the placstic logo on one of the parts....

Henry: But this particular dye of yellow and grey was primarily used in vacuum cleaners, reef blowers, kelp cutters and so on....

Greg: Getting more interesting, keep going...

Henry: However, the serial numbers found on the parts correspond specifically to one model of Reef Blower: the Super X 8000 Reef Blower from Juan Clear.

Greg: A reef blower? I was expecting a vacuum cleaner based upon what Spongebob told me.

Henry: Well the Super X 8000 from Juan Clear has a toggle switch that lets you vaccuum up waste into a bag for disposal after you've blown it into a nice neat pile. I also hear if you strap it on your back and turn it up to max you can use it as a jet pack. I oughta get one...

Greg: The perp could have used it to suck out Spongebob's natural sponginess and allowed him to kick Spongebob's butt! Even with the Codges style exposition, that was awesome Henry! Now all I need to do is find all the distributors of the Super X 8000 in Bikini Bottom and see who bough one lately.

Henry: Got a list for you right here--Flowes Home Improvment Center, Dome Help and Hardware, and Blue-Value Hardware are the only sellers in Biknini Bottom. It costs over $1000.00 sand dollars--top of the line, so they may only sell a few a month.

Greg: I'll be making a trip to some hardware stores. See you later!

(Greg Exits the Room and Henry gets back to some other task. Henry then pauses and sticks his head out the door.)

Henry: Where the HALIBUT is my KELP-SHAKE, SHARK BOY?!?!?

(Codges walks by trying to make time with Wendy Seammes, who is ignoring him, and he's drinking a Kelp Shake!)

Codges: You oughta try one--they're GOOD! Hee hee hee!

Henry: Oh get bent, Codges! (He shuffles back into his workspace, looking disgruntled.)

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm happy you're updating more. This is always a funny thread :)

7. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yay!!! you updated again, and I agree with Melly, you always make us laugh. Hope you post again soon :D

8. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Special Announcement Concerning the Conversion that is upcoming:

I have already copied, pasted and saved all episodes, including the current one in progress, into Word Documents. I will repost the current one into a new thread after the conversion. Anyone that wants the Word Files for the old ones can PM me with an Email address.[/b]