Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE BAU SEARCHES FOR AN UNSUB WHO IS PURPOSELY DISFIGURING VICTIMS, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13

[​IMG]

Sheryl Lee Ralph Guest Stars as Rossi's Ex-Wife, Hayden Montgomery

"Inner Beauty" – The BAU searches for an UnSub who is purposely disfiguring victims. Also, Rossi has an awkward reunion with his ex-wife, Hayden Montgomery, who kept his daughter, Joy, a secret from him for nearly 30 years, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, April 13 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Sheryl Lee Ralph guest stars as Rossi's ex-wife, Hayden Montgomery.

CHEAT TWEET: Meet Rossi's ex-wife! @thesherylralph #SherylLeeRalph guests @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 4/13 9pm http://bit.ly/1q0HmJJ

REGULAR CAST:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)

GUEST CAST:
    Devon Gummersall (Joseph Berzon)
    Katie Fountain (Danielle Steinhardt)
    Marlon Young (Detective Jon Roberts)
    Darrel Cherney (Nat Daniels)
    Sheryl Lee Ralph (Hayden Montgomery)
    Carla Betz (Angie Katz)
    Jaiden Alexander McLeod (Kai Struthers)
    Tudor Munteanu (Isaac Henry)
    Rebecca Metz (Dr. Sandra Lee)
    Roberto Montesinos (Neighbor)
    Rachel S. Lockhart (Sarah Sherwood)
    Seth Coltan (Man/Building Super)
    Dylan Bronte (Ian Steinhardt)
    Dan J. Johnson (Shawn Struthers)

WRITTEN BY: Haben Merker
    DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

2. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Season 11 finale press is on and sounds complete stupid for me. I expected something different and this case is ym just meh.

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE BAU BEGINS A DANGEROUS GAME OF CAT AND MOUSE WITH A NOTORIOUS CONVICTED SERIAL KILLER WHEN THE TEAM TRIES TO DETERMINE IF SHE HAS INFORMATION ON TWO KIDNAPPED BOYS, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20

Frances Fisher Guest Stars as Convicted Serial Killer Antonia Slade

"Devil's Backbone" – When guards at a Virginia prison intercept a package with evidence relating to the kidnapping of two boys several years ago, the BAU questions a notorious serial killer who may have information on the boys' whereabouts, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, April 20 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Frances Fisher guest stars as convicted serial killer Antonia Slade.

CHEAT TWEET: The BAU turns 2 a serial killer 4 info on a kidnapping case #FrancisFisher guests @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 4/20 9pm http://bit.ly/1TAnjgJ

REGULAR CAST:

RECURRING CAST:
    Aisha Tyler (Dr. Tara Lewis)

GUEST CAST:
    Frances Fisher (Antonia Slade)
    Jason Denuszek (Claude Barlow)
    Rebecca Lincoln (Cheryl Morrissey)
    Rick Peters (Warden Bart Shulman)
    Jason Caceres (Jimmy Bennett)
    Reid Miller (Adam Morrissey)
    Brandon Alan Makovy (Orel Wilbur)
    Chad T. Wood (Juan Lopez)
    R. Charles Wilkerson (Tyrell Curtis)
    Abby Donnelly (Helen McGill)
    Louie Enriquez (Hector Ramon)
    Brendan Chadd Thomas (Sam Meckler)

WRITTEN BY: Sharon Lee Watson
    DIRECTED BY: Felix Alcala

4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I saw promo for season finale and wondering what they will put in cliff-hanger cause everything looks like one huge mash-up and mess right now for me.

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

HOTCH IS APPREHENDED FOR SUSPECTED CONSPIRACY AND THE BAU SUSPECTS A LARGER PLOT MAY BE BREWING, ON THE 11th SEASON FINALE OF "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, MAY 4

The team will find out who is charging Hotch with a conspiracy!

Returning Guest Stars Include Frances Fisher as Convicted Serial Killer Antonia Slade and Sheryl Lee Ralph as Rossi's Ex-Wife Hayden Montgomery

"The Storm" – The BAU is shocked when Hotch is apprehended by a SWAT team and suspected of conspiracy, and as the team scrambles to prove his innocence, they suspect a larger plot is on the horizon, on the 11th season finale of CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, May 4 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Hotch is apprehended & the BAU rushes to prove his innocence on the 11th season finale @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 5/4 9pm http://bit.ly/23suQED

REGULAR CAST:

RECURRING CAST:
    Aisha Tyler (Dr. Tara Lewis)
    Josh Stewart (Will LaMontagne Jr.)
    Mekhai Andersen (Henry LaMontagne)
    Cade Owens (Jack Hotchner)

GUEST CAST:
    Frances Fisher (Antonia Slade)
    Sheryl Lee Ralph (Hayden Montgomery)
    Patrick Bristow (Asher Douglas)
    Matt Battaglia (Captain Grant Howard)
    Rif Hutton (Warden Bryan Nabb)
    James Shanklin (Timothy Ritchie)
    Jonathan Camp (Eric Rawdon)
    Travis Johns (Johnson)
    David L.M. McIntyre (Leonard Ennis)
    Bodhi Elfman (Peter Lewis)
    Michael James Lazar (Guard #1)
    David Patykewich (Spooky Prisoner)

WRITTEN BY: Series Executive Producers Erica Messer and Breen Frazier
    DIRECTED BY: Glenn Kershaw

Photos are available at:
    http://cbspressexpress.com
    Official CBS Website: http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal_minds/
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/CriminalMinds
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/CrimMinds_CBS
    Instagram: CrimMindsCBS
    CBS Tweet:
    https://twitter.com/CBSTweet

Cast on Twitter:
    Joe Mantegna @JoeMantegna
    Matthew Gray Gubler @GUBLERNATION
    Kirsten Vangsness @Vangsness
    A.J. Cook @ajcookofficial

6. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I have mixed feelings with the season finale.
    1. Great that we get something more powerful than last season finale but I was VERY surprised that no one of team was injured. It sounds shocking to be honest.
    2. All Hotch center puffed after 20 minutes? More than weird, but the most stupid things was that they accused him for Emily's fake death etc.
    3. And here is what I think it's predictible - all stuff with prison break. It's too familiar for me from 9th season of CSI: Miami and 13 people out? It's like material for all season 12 and I don't really like this.

7. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

8. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Yaaaay! I am so glad to hear that. I wonder if C.M. B.B. is going to be picked up?:)

9. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I don't know. Based only on ratings is hard to figure out. Personally I will renew CM: BB and Code Black. And cancel Elementary - GOD still don't get it how show with the awful ratings (in sundays they performing worse than Cyber) get renewal.

10. MaxPointy

MaxPointy Hit and Run

Glad to see CM original recipe is renewed...still feeling anxious about Beyond Borders.

I'm curious to see if Aisha Tyler becomes a regular next season or if they cast another new female agent to fill the Prentiss gap.

I'm almost certain we'll see a new male regular added next season.

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

13. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Can't wait for season 12. It will be nice to see Adam again in a series.

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I wasn't expecting that casting, but it makes perfect sense. I'll be curious to see what the character brings to the team, and whether it's a one-season thing or if he'll stick around. :)

(Plus it's always nice to see CSI franchise stars back on shows I watch. ;))

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Yes, I think this is WONDERFUL news. It's someone that we already know, and someone that we already LIKE. :D I think Adam will bring a fresh, new, perspective to the team. I can't wait for the new season to start!

ADAM RODRIGUEZ JOINS THE CAST OF "CRIMINAL MINDS"

Photo Credit: John Arsenaul

LOS ANGELES, June 8, 2016 – Adam Rodriguez has joined the cast of CRIMINAL MINDS as a series regular. His character will be introduced in the series' 12th season premiere this fall on the CBS Television Network.

Rodriguez will play a special agent who is a member of the FBI Fugitive Task Force and joins the Behavioral Analysis Unit.

"We're all big fans of Adam's and are excited to welcome him back to the CBS family as part of the terrific cast of CRIMINAL MINDS," said Glenn Geller, President, CBS Entertainment.

"We're thrilled to introduce a new special agent by adding the very talented Adam Rodriguez to our amazing cast," said Erica Messer, Executive Producer/Showrunner. "We have exciting storylines planned for his character and the entire BAU team as we head into our 12th season."

Most recently, Rodriguez had recurring roles in the series Jane the Virgin and Empire. His additional television credits include 11 seasons as Eric Delko on CSI: Miami, for which he earned an ALMA Award in 2011, and Reckless, both on the Network, as well as The Night Shift, The Goodwin Games, Necessary Roughness, Ugly Betty, Roswell and Resurrection Blvd.

Rodriguez's feature film credits include Magic Mike XXL, Magic Mike, I Can Do Bad All by Myself, About Last Night, Caught in the Crossfire and Let the Game Begin, among others.

CRIMINAL MINDS stars Joe Mantegna, Thomas Gibson, Matthew Gray Gubler, A.J. Cook and Kirsten Vangsness. It is produced by ABC Studios in association with CBS Television Studios.

CHEAT TWEET: Casting Alert! Adam Rodriguez @_Adam_Rodriguez joins #criminalminds as the BAU's newest agent! #CBS http://bit.ly/1WF2HWW

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016