Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm guessing they want to wait until tonight's episode is over because the description for the next episode must be spoilery in some way. The description for 11.20, on the other hand, doesn't give anything away...Isn't the next episode the one with Prentiss? Hmm, curious to see what's going to happen...

Tonight's episode has me so stressed out watching it!! :eek:

2. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I read comments and start watching ep but I will watch to end when I back home (how I will get through this)...

3. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Episode was soooo powerful that I watched all in the morning. And it was sad to see this but I'm glad that it end in this way.
    But I read - and this is way more disturbing - Mr. Scratch will return in season finale :eek: o_O:(

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Last night's episode was incredibly stressful and emotional for me and my mom, lol!

I respect Shemar's decision to leave. He's been on the show a long time, and even if it's still doing well and counts as steady work, I can't blame him for wanting to head out and try new things after more than a decade. I think these shows film for like 12-16 hours a day, five days a week from July/August through March/April (but don't quote me on those numbers, haha). :eek: That's a big commitment, and it would make it difficult to do anything else. So it sucks for the fans, but it's good for him to go. Hopefully he finds plenty of success in his future endeavors. :)

And it's great for the fans that they didn't kill him off, offering plenty of chances for Derek to return for one-off appearances. He got a happily-ever-after, which is a pretty big deal for a show with such a dark premise! I was about 99.99999% sure they weren't going to kill him, Savannah or the baby, but I was still a bit worried until the end there. :p

Anyway, yeah, my mom and I were both crying at the end, particularly when Derek was saying goodbye to Garcia and Reid. :(

5. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

"Criminal Minds" has been late in getting renewed in recent years. They don't usually like to announce it until they have the cast signed up and they always seem to have trouble signing this cast. Plus they have to find a replacement for Shemar Moore.

I'm more surprised about H5-O than I am "Elementary". H5-O's almost always on-the-block, "Elementary" isn't .

7. Rena

Rena Rookie

Oh My Gosh, this one really brought me to tears. The scenes between Derek and Reid and between Derek and Garcia were so emotional and bittersweet. I think it is was clear from the last two episodes that Morgan was going to leave the BAU, but still... It makes me sad. Like many others I wonder how they will go from here, if they will try to get a replacement for Derek / Moore.
    I also wonder what these former FBI Agents do for a living after dropping out of the Bureau. Morgan could become a teacher for future Profilers, or teach at a college. Or do his handy work, or just be a Dad.
    MGG did an amazing job as a director, and so did KV as a co-author. Chapeau!

8. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I was really surprised that Shemar Moore was leaving. I never read anything about it in tv guide.
    After I had to look him up and their I read an online interview he did with tv guide.
    I wonder why they kept it such a secret?

9. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I think cause it's bigger shock than "ok he will leave show". They surprised very much.

10. Rena

Rena Rookie

Well, after using the popular search engine I found an article on abcnews.go.com where Moore said he did not leave the show forever, but rather to take a break from it to have more time to balance. So there is still a good chance that Derek Morgan returns in a year or two (in case the show is renewed).

Here is a link to the interview

11. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I eventually saw that article. A lot of times though, once an actor leaves a show; they never come back or if they do it's for a cameo.
    I just hope that CBS doesn't cancel C.M., they would be fools if they did, just like they were with CSI.

12. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Press release for 11x19 is on.
    I think it's all about contracts with actors. CBS will be sooooo crazy to cancel show which have 1.8/2.0 in 18-49 and always around 9 mln now (with DVR is around 3.0 and 14/15 mln).

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

WHEN EMILY PRENTISS TRACKS AN INTERNATIONAL SERIAL KILLER, SHE LOOKS TO THE BAU FOR HELP AFTER SHE SUSPECTS THE UNSUB MAY BE TARGETING VICTIMS IN THE U.S., ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30

Emily Returns to the BAU!

Paget Brewster Returns as Emily Prentiss

"Tribute" – When former BAU team member and current Interpol Agent Emily Prentiss tracks an international serial killer, she enlists the help of her friends at the BAU after she is convinced the UnSub's next victim is on American soil. Also, the BAU deals with Morgan's departure from the team, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, March 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Paget Brewster returns as Emily Prentiss.

CHEAT TWEET: Prentiss searches for an int'l serial killer & asks the BAU 4 help. @pagetpaget guests @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 3/30 9pm http://bit.ly/1S9xrYO

REGULAR CAST:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)

RECURRING CAST:
    Aisha Tyler (Dr. Tara Lewis)

GUEST CAST:
    Paget Brewster (Emily Prentiss)
    Ryan Caldwell (Michael Lee Peterson)
    J. Teddy Garcia (Detective Rawlings)
    Dan Martin (Detective McLeary)
    Mark Rhino Smith (Mark)
    Nia Kauffman (Louise Hulland)
    Yani Marin (Monica DeJesus)
    Karen Weza (Mother)
    Aaron Fernando (Boy)
    Carlye Tamaren (Megan Ross)
    Hanani Taylor (Charlotte)
    Jenn An (Kasey)
    Racheal Seymour (Sgt. Hernandez)

WRITTEN BY: Virgil Williams
    DIRECTED BY: Tawnia McKiernan

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Aisha Tyler is the newest celebrity guest on TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?, starting their 8th Season on Sunday, April 3rd. WDYTYA? is a geneaology series where a celebrity will research parts of their family tree.

Season 8/Episode 1
    Who Do You Think You Are?
    "AISHA TYLER"
    Sunday, April 3rd at 9pm ET/8pm CT on TLC

Aisha Tyler's journey reveals an ancestor who, as a politician, struggled to keep his illegitimate son a secret. Against all odds, her 2x great-grandfather exemplifies bravery and determination during one of America's most tumultuous eras of racism.

15. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Press for 11x21 is on and the last three episodes sounds creepy and still waiting for 11x22 but afraid that Hotch be in danger.