Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

^^ Well, what I mean is that I want them to expand on it, you know? That episode I showed it to one of my guy friends and he at the end was yelling at the screen wondering why they weren't kissing already! :lol:

Maybe on my list I will add more gifts! Jaspar and Brainy Smurf are getting lonely :guffaw:

I heard that it was going to be August 27th, but I think they pushed it back a week.

BTW we are coming soon to the end of this thread (ok like 9 pages :lol:) I was wondering if we should come up with some names???

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Actually we only need to end this thread and start a new one when this thread hits 1000 posts. We're at like 855 so we have some ways to go. But we can always start thinking of new thread names now.

I'll go think about it before I make my suggestions.

EDIT: Ok I was thinking about thread names for the next thread. Anyway we'd all contribute and I'll add them all together in one post when we're done and we can choose the one we want for the new thread.

Here are my contibutions:

Bones #2: The FBI Agent and his Bones (since they always use titles like this for their episodes)
    Bones #2: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent
    Bones #2: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad (cos of what Booth said at the end of 'The Widow's Son in the Windshield' about how they were the center and if they hold the rest of the team will too)
    Bones #2: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette (what Booth said to Brennan at the end of 'The Boy In The TIme Capsule')
    Bones #2: They'd always have coffee (Can't remember the epidose name but the one where Sweets asks them if they didn't talk about work, if there was no more crime, would they still know each other or meet each other, and B&B agreed their common point was coffee)

I know some of the thread names are kinda shippy for B&B but like I said I haven't come across a Bones fan who doesn't like B&B.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  3. eveninstarz14

Oh! I like the last one!

My contribution at the moment
    It's More Than A Guy Hug (from the second season, when Bren found out about the crazy fireman)
    Thanks For The Gum! :)devil: needs no explanation I think)

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I do like "they'd always have coffee" because it is totally random to any non-Bones fan, and others would be like WTF?! And because I'm mean I think that's funny :D

I also like "thanks for the gum" haha everyone loved that scene.

And I agree, I don't think I've come across a Bones fan that doesn't like B&B. I haven't got any input, because I totally suck at things like names, if I write fanfic, the names are always the worst part lol.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Regarding the thread titles - it's better if you have suggestions ready for the new thread, and the person who opens it makes a poll and then you guys vote on the title. SunsetBoulevard or I would then edit the title in. It's less spammy that way. You guys can make a list of thread title suggestions but please add more content to your replies than just that. Thanks! :)

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Sorry :)

Getting back on topic, I was wondering how many spoilers are out for season 4? A friend of mine told me that he heard that something 'wasn't as it seemed' in the finale, and we'd find out in the premiere? Or that we haven't seen the end of Zach yet? But come on, I can't really see them going into the mental home Zach will be in and saying 'oh hey Zach, I just want your opinion on this..."

7. eveninstarz14

Just saw that Booth and Brennan are going to be asked by their British counterparts to solve the crime of a dead American heiress while in London. Nothing really said about Zach though *sigh*

Also Brennan is supposed to lecturing at Oxford (which I didn't think was in London...) and Booth is consulting with the Scotland Yard on something, which I think was just an excuse to be near the doc. :lol:

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah he can't be without his Bones :D I wastched on one of their interviews that in real life David also can't really bear to be apart from Emiliy for long, in a purely platonic way of course.

I just can't wait to see, I bet Booth's "alpha-male", unconventional ways will be hilarious at Scotland Yard.

Anymore thread name suggestions? We can't vote here but we can make a list. I'll complie it all, then we can decide.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Holy crap! I never would have thought he was that old. I thought for sure he was younger than I am, but nope, he's older. In fact everyone in the cast is older than me except for Sweets and Angela.

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I know. I found out how old he was a couple of years ago, and it was shocking. I thought he was like about 25/28.

I'm really looking forward to the London episode!! It sounds interesting. And Brennan lecturing at Oxford haha (which is a bit away from London, about 40 minute drive, maybe a little more? I don't know really!! I'm slightly more north than that)

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I like the idea of B&B going to London. Not thrilled about the stuff regarding Angela though. Ugh... that storyline should have been over before it began as far as I'm concerned.

As for the new thread title (I tried to post it earlier but the site kept messing up), I like the Smurfette one. :lol: The only thing I can think of is "mistletoe kisses". :lol: BTW, that scene was so great. I love Carolyn for telling them to do that. :lol:

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^:lol: I wonder if Caroline would ask them to do more than just kiss next time she's feeling "perkish". I'm not sure if that's how you spell that word, it was the first time I heard of it being used. :p I'd really like to see B&B "bumping uglies" as Booth puts it, or a suggestion of it :devil: But not so soon, I like the B&B dyamic thus far and it was very good in season 3.

IMO they should expand and develop the B&B relationship a little further and although I really really want them to get together like a couple but not yet. But later in the series.

Actually Bones is the only show I know of who let two main characters, Hodgins and Angela get together so early in the show. And they're handling it pretty well, so maybe they'd just prove me wrong and if B&B do get together early on in the series, it might turn out good. I'm not sure if anyone gets what I'm trying to say here.

But my gut feel tells me B&B are gonna be like Mulder and Scully. We gota wait till near the end or the end of the series for them to get together. But the dynamic and chemistry between them so far, is so awesome that I have no complaints. :D

13. eveninstarz14

I totally agree with you! "perkish" :lol: Nice choice of word there.

It annoys me when people constantly compare the show to older ones like The X-Files or that Moonlighting show (not the vampire series but I am sure DB gets that all the time). Why can't Bones be known for what it does? Why do we need to compare the relationship of Mulder and Scully to Booth and Brennan?

I do agree with you Hrockz that the show should wait until at least the end of the series. Maybe not the last episode, because that would be kind of cheap in my mind. Watching so many episodes and they don't get together till the end? I would be beyond frustrated.

Oh well, I adore the show either way, the chemistry between everyone is amazing! One of my main wishes is to see more of Angela and Brennan. Ever since Angela got together with Hodgins, her relationship (with the exception of The Verdict in the Story) with Brennan has been lacking in my eyes.

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I wasn't comparing, heck I didn't even watch the X-Files much. What I meant was to give an example of a show where the male and female leads didn't get together till near the end of the series.

I have to disagree a little with you here. I didn't say I want them to get together at the end of the series.

I'd like them to wait awhile more before getting B&B together but not like till the last season. IMO we should get one or two good seasons of B&B lovin', so it should happen like couple of seasons before the show ends. Cos they're so good together now as partner, it'll be amazing when they're partners and lovers. And they'd have to sneak around cos Booth isn't supposed to be involved with his partner right? It'll be hilarious and fun to watch. I mean, if we waited so long for B&B to happen, they owe us to show how the partnership is like when they're together.

Gota agree with you there.

Agree too. Maybe Angela can help Brennan catch up to her reality. :)

I was wondering, we know that Brennan probably has feelings for Booth, just that she doesn't realize it yet. But for Booth, what's his stand? He isn't as clueless when it comes to these things as "his Bones", so IMO I think he's already fallen for her, hence he's always going out of the way to be with her, make her happy, his little touches, and he was jealous of Sully. But he has this line he's drawn (remember the epy when he broke up with Cam, he talked about that line) so he won't allow himself to show his feelings or let Brennan know how he feels about her.

The way they look at each other some times you just know they're in love with each other already. And the look on Booth's face when he gives Brennan a "guy hug" :D

Sorry for being shippy here, is it allowed? I guess nobody really minds cos everyone who loves Bones, loves B&B right?

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

That would be fantastic. And would make for good humour. And of course they could comfort each other more during bad cases, and we'd have more 'aww' moments. I think it'd be interesting to see how the rest of the cast would react.

I think Angela would just be like 'finally'. Hodgins would have some comment to say, and I don't know about Cam... or they'd try hide it from her. (I hate not having Zach as part of the cast now)

I think that it would take some of the fun out of the show putting them together too early, but wouldn't be nice to leave it until the end. I'd like to see something happen (like they spend the night together after a rough case or something) say at the end of next season, and then try and deny it to themselves for a while after that. That'd give us something!

I love the Brennan/Angela friendship, especially first season. I hope we get more of that. I loved their scene in the Pilot, the one where they're talking about psychology, and it being a 'soft' science, and it just shows Angela knwos Brennan so well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.