Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks regarding my banner. Yes it was a totally sweet moment between B&B.

I hate to correct you Dynamo1 but I you got the order wrong, Break No Bones came before Bones to Ashes.

There's a new Kathy Reichs book coming out in Aug? Sweet! (no pun intended ;)). I like the TV series better but I still am dying to find out what happens to Brennan and Ryan in the books :lol:.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was watching a repeat last night of the ep where Hodgins went down into that area where they found the supposed pirate bones. At one point he was talking to this guy (that turned out to be the bad guy) and the guy said something to him and Hodgins said "I am the bug man." And all I could think of after that was Xander's line from BTVS where he said that and then said "coo-coo-ca-choo". :lol:

3. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

LibertyBell, the books are very different compared to the show. I wen't off the books when i saw the show because the characters are much better and dynamicand have a better relationship . The books are quite heavy reading although it depends on the person :D

4. athens

athens Coroner

Ok.I've officially finished all three seasons and I can't wait for the next.Now that I have the whole idea,I still have to say that I love this show.The characters are fantastic and I love to see them interact.However,didn't see that finale coming.

^I haven't read any of Reichs' books.I may buy one if I find.I want to see the difference;)

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Wow you're fast. I haven't finished s3 yet, one more episode to go. 'The Verdict In The Story'.

But I agree, I love the show, it's really awesome. I just wonder who'll replace Zach. Probably Clark, as most of have guessed.

The best part about the show? B&B :D

6. athens

athens Coroner

It's summer,I have no school,this year I'm not working so,for now, I have a lot of free time;)

^I know.I love Booth and Brennan too:).Is there a name for the ship?

'The Verdict In The Story' is a really nice episode.I enjoyed it!

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I just finished the epy, now I can't wait for the new season. I'm so hoping no actors' strike.

I think there isn't a ship name, we just call them B&B.:)

It was an excellent epy, 'The Verdict In The Story', real heavy on the B&B. The hug at the end, and though Booth and Brennan weren't allowed to speak to each other and yet they found ways to. So touching. Even the way they teased and "ganged up" against Sweets :lol:.

The last scene in the courtroom, when Booth had to plant reasonable doubt in the jury's minds, how he said he knew Brennan wasn't capable of murder, but had to admit that she could've done it just so he could help Brennan's Dad, it was all so touching from the looks on their faces.

Sorry I ramble on and on....

As we look forward to season 4.... if there was a season 4 wishlist, what would you want on it?

I'll go think about it some, before answering my own question. ;)

8. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, we just call them B&B like Bed and Breakfast. Although I guess if you went with their first names you could call them Semperance. :lol: Or even Seance. :lol:

Yeah, I think Clark'll be the replacement too.

Season 4 wishlist- Angela/Hodgins marriage that actually happens. B&B kiss for real not mistletoe kiss.

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well, according to what I read, Clark will not be replacing Zach. They are doing a weird rotation thing with a different grad student each week. *sigh*

I personally just call them B&B, its so cute! One of the episodes, if you look closely you find out that Brennan lives at 2B, ironic no?

My wishlist is for Booth and Brennan to admit their feelings for each other, to find out who the grave digger is, and finish the Angela/Hodgins story. More Parker too! :lol:

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah it is. I wonder if it was done on purpose.

To add to that, more of Booth shirtless! :drool: I agree with all of the above except the B&B admiting their feelings part. IMO it's too early in the series, and tptb migth feel obliged to break them up later in the series. And I don't want that. I love their chemistry and the way they interact now, so I want them to keep it at that for a couple more seasons. Maybe season 6 for them to admit their feelings and get together.

Of course having said that there are times when you watch Bones and you see how they look into each other's eyes and you go, get together already! :lol: And also get a room! :devil: I'd like to see that at some point in the series too.

And to add to the wishlist, more B&B saving each other from peril, more hugs, another kiss and no mistletoe :D Oh and I love Brennan's Dad, I'd like to see more of him and the relationship he's trying to fix with Brennan. And more of Caroline Julian, she's funny!

11. eveninstarz14

True about the BB part, I guess I am just an impatient fan girl! :lol: I think I might actually agree with you now that I thought about it more thoroughly! I just watched "The Boy in the Time Capsule" and seeing the whole smurfette and helping Booth "evolve" was making me wonder why they haven't gotten together yet!

Caroline NEEDS to be in more episodes! Anyone who can make Booth and Brennan kiss (ignore the mistletoe) is ok by my book :D I also want to see way more friendship scenes with Angela and Brennan! That was one of my absolute favorite scene in "The Verdict in the Story" and it has been so little and insignificant since the first season. I blame the Hodegla storyline :p

Hrockz, I agree with you on everything but the dad. I absolutely CANNOT stand him and cannot believe he got away with what he did. To me it seemed like what he did was too much to be forgiven that easily. Plus, I really liked Russ until Max came into the story. It also might be because of my personal bias against Ryan O'Neal.

Shirtless Booth + more of Booth's bathroom = :devil:

12. eveninstarz14

sorry about the double post! internet being screwy!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  13. GregNickRyanFan

I don't mind the dad. It was extreme, but if someone threatened my kid (if I had one), I'd probably feel like setting them on fire as well. :lol:

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

From the TvGuide:

Remember that rotation of grad students I told you would be taking turns filling Zack's position as a Bones squint? One of them has been cast, and he's very familiar to fans of The Practice. Michael Badalucco, who played blue-collar Jimmy on the ABC legal drama, is booked for at least one episode, and will first appear a few weeks into Season 4. Yes, he's playing a grad student, but one who has "lived some years" — akin to Grey's Anatomy's World's Oldest Intern, only not that long in the tooth.

In the same episode, look for a visit from Dog Whisperer César Millán, playing... himself. (Maybe he gets confused about a Lab needing help? Haw!) — Matt Mitovich

From Fox:

SERIES HEADS TO THE U.K. TO SHOOT SPECIAL TWO-HOUR PREMIERE AIRING WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, ON FOX.

Cast and producers from BONES have crossed the pond to shoot in London this month, the first time the series has shot at an international location or outside Southern California. Partners DR. TEMPERANCE BRENNAN (Emily Deschanel) and SPECIAL AGENT SEELEY BOOTH (David Boreanaz) make the trip from Washington, DC, to Scotland Yard as television’s most addictive and amusing procedural shoots scenes for a special two-hour premiere event airing Wednesday, Sept. 3 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Principal photography begins on Saturday, June 14. Shooting at various locations in and around London, including the Thames River and Oxford University, BONES production will be in the U.K. for several weeks to complete scenes for the show’s Season Four two-part premiere episode, “Yanks in the U.K.” Additional locations include shooting near the historic Tower Bridge, the stately Lambeth Palace, official residence of the Archbishop of Canterbury, as well as throughout the streets of the city.

“We are immensely pleased to be shooting our Season Four opener in England and are eager to work with the excellent cast and crew available in the U.K. BONES has never shot much more than a few miles outside of Los Angeles before, so we may as well start small by leaving the continent,“ said creator and executive producer Hart Hanson.

The premiere episode finds Brennan guest-lecturing at Oxford University and Booth speaking at Scotland Yard when they are asked by local officials to lend their expertise to a high-profile murder investigation involving a young British heiress.

Episode 4x01: The Yanks in the U.K., Part One (Season premiere)

Airdate: September 3, 2008 at 8 p.m.

Grayson "Birimbau" Barasa, aka Angela's husband, finally surfaces. He doesn't want to sign the divorce papers, claiming that he still loves Angela. She told him that she now loves Hodgins but Birimbau doesn't want to listen. He reminds her of the night they met and how they both felt in the hope that Angela's love for him comes back. Later, Hodgins meets with Birimbau at a diner to have him sign the papers. Birimbau tells Hodgins that he has been looking for Angela for the past four years and that he even built her a house in Florida so there is no way he will let her go without a fight. Angela and Sweets meet Hodgins and Birimbau outside of the diner. Hodgins and Birimbau start to fight and Sweets joins in on the action before Angela walks off. One of the London folks Brennan and Booth interact with is Inspector Cate Pritchard.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Thanks for all the spoilers. I can't wait for the new season! *breathes sigh of relief*. At least they started filiming so in case the actors do strike, at least we'd have a two-hour special to watch :lol:

I wish there was more spoilers on B&B though. I haven't come across a Bones fan who doesn't like B&B.

I remember watching the episode where Sweets' girlfriend talks about the age difference between her and Sweets, and Brennan says there's a five year age gap between her and Booth. Anyone know how old they're supposed to be? I assume Booth's the one who's older by five years? If I rememebr correctly Booth mentioned before he's in his thirties?

Oh and eveninstarz14, I actually am the opposite of you. I don't like Russ much but I prefer Brennan's Dad Max. He's actually a pretty cool Dad. Was it ever mentioned the truth I mean? He maintains he didn't kill the FBI deputy director. I gota go back and re-watch 'Judas on a Pole'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.