Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I like your idea, MakeTracksCowboy! I thought about this theory as well when Lindsay said 'She's good.' after Danny asked her how the baby is. Maybe they're going to have a girl then? That would be totally cute!

I agree. I'm sure we'll learn a lot about her character this season.

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I love Anna Belknap she is Amazing!!!
    I love lindsay she is the best!!!!! She has been doing a really great job this season with Carmine they are really getting that Danny Lindsay connection this season.

Go Anna/Lindsay:)

3. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

Hello I am new to this thread and I would like to introduce myself, I'm SageMint or you could call me Jamea. Whichever you like. =P

I am a fan of Anna/Lindsay . At first I have to say she really didn't jump out at me at first. I began watching CSI NY when she was halfway in the show and she didn't jump out at me at first. Then as I got to watch more and more I began to really enjoy watching Anna Belknap portray this character. She is really enjoyable and adorable to watch on screen basically.

I have to say, I mean no harm when I say this why so many people hate Anna/Lindsay? There's just so much negativity it's upsetting in a way.

But I believe all that matters is that I enjoy the character and I really like the storyline that has been created for her this season. It seems really sweet, and I can't wait to see what else comes from Anna/Lindsay.

Also to add to this discussion in progress(sorry for interrupting!) it would be nice to see more of Lindsay's family somehow, and I understand completely why she turned Danny's marriage proposal down though. Although I did feel a bit sad for Danny seeing him turned down, after she explained herself a little better I understood her reasoning.

I believe that Lindsay might be in a way overprotective. A mother more often than not, if not intentionally pass on their worries and sometimes fears onto their children. I know when my mother is upset about something , I may not know what it is but I'm worried about her worrying. xD

It happens sometimes, and children notice it without really knowing the reasoning behind it is what I mean.

Anna/Lindsay does rock! Whoo! =P

4. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hello Sagemint, welcome to the thread!

When I first started watching this show she really didn't jump out at me either but as time went on and I started to watch CSI: NY more and more I found myself liking her and her character more and more too.

Anyway, I'm watching the People's Choice Awards in hopes of getting a promo for next weeks episode. I really hope we get to see some Lindsay in it. :)

5. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

Hello to you too! Thank you for the welcome!
    I think the new episode is airing this Wednesday too I think. I can't wait for it either.=D

6. CSi:Idette

CSi:Idette Hit and Run

I like Lindsay and Anna!! She is an amazing actress!! I also can't wait for Wednesday!! Does anyone know whats the episode is about?

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey! First: Welcome to the newbies! *hugs* Nice to see you here!

Oh, how sweet was Lindsay in last week's episode? :lol: It was also great to see her outside the lab again. This season I'm really happy. Did you count how many demonstrations we already got? I would love to do a list of her demonstrations anyway. :lol: There were so many since she joined the show. I totally love them all.

8. lentus

lentus Victim

For a moment I felt afraid of being Lindsay is just Danny's pregnant girlfriend. I thought: it will be a full plate for those who do not like Lindsay, and if that happens I want to die and much scolding the writers / producers, but ... aff, the Lindsay working the crime scene, processing the material, helping to clarify the crimes.

Loved. The eyes of Danny Lindsay was for all, in the next episode when she made a joke to give a hand .... the Sid and she with the same thoughts on the case, intelligent.

I love CSI NY, cases, everything, but I love Lindsay Monroe.

Intelligent and competent.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree. Lindsay is an awesome character. I better not start repeating myself over and over again. :lol: I'm curious and looking forward to the next episode. Last week already had some nice Lindsay scenes, so did the episodes before. She had had a lot of screen time this season so far, which is very cool.

Btw, we're getting close to the 1000th post. Means we need a new title for the new thread.......

10. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Does anyone know when Anna is due her baby?

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think she's due this month, but I imagine she hasn't had the baby yet. I don't think she made People last time (though maybe she did and I'm not remembering), but I do think TV Guide reported on the birth of her first child. So I would think one of the sites like that would have a notice when she has the bay.

12. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

It was on People.com.
    I know Celebrity Baby Blog was kinda mad that she didnt release the name of her first born. :lol: I dont image she'll release the name of her second born either- but, obviously her right.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Ah, okay. I had forgotten whether it was People.com or TV Guide.com.

Do you guys have a new thread title for #6? I notice this thread is getting close to 1000!

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I'm always checking the Celebrity Baby Blog all the time. :lol: I remember I read an article about her a bit ago. Maybe they'll post when the baby is born. :)

A title.......I have no idea. :lol: The 'I rock' scene which has been used for this thread here was from season 4, so maybe we could come up with something that relates to season 5?

15. Nerwen Aldarion

Nerwen Aldarion Victim

Okay, I'm new here and I love CSI NY particularly Danny and Lindsay, I've been a lurker here for years but I finally joined. Here's why:

I am sick of Kristine Huntley's negative Anna/Lindsay reviews, they are getting ridiculous. They are rude, hateful and this obsessive anger towards Lindsay is seriously disturbing. Did you read the latest review?

And I quote: "Freed at least for a week from the cumbersome burden of Lindsay..."

I'm sorry that is not warranted and simply irrelevant. If this continues I move to start a new thread on Talk CSI:

Real CSI:NY episode reviews that do NOT have unwarranted Lindsay hatred.

The worst thing about this is that the entire time Kristine is bashing a preganant woman! I wouldn't think this is the image the CSI Files would want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.