You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

- while playing a round (ok several rounds) of sociables (sp?) the m&m's are broken out as a snack and all you can think about is how you want danny and lindsay to get their act together already.

2. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

- reading csi:ny fics everyday...instead of studying for finals (oh and post on talkcsi aswell)

- plan study breaks (for said finals) around the csi schesule (for all 3 series) :D

- forgot to set a tape for csi:ny when i went to a hockey game and while at said game called my dad and got him to tape it (he laughed at me) :D

- during hiatus since i dont have any seasons on dvd (yet) i watch "miracle" just to get my eddie cahill fix :p

3. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

:lol: loving all this! Living in the world of CSI maniacs, and loving every moment!

- Get your whole family (including aunts and cousins) on the look out for CSI Ny Season Two DVDs.

- Your friends mysteriously turn into psychics cos' they always know what you're talking about.
    Me: *talking to A*
    Friend B: Hi! CSI right?
    Me: Yea! How did you know?! *impressed*

4. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

ok when at a concert with friends you are watching good looking guy onstage singing but the lyrics just remind you of danny and lindsay, which then all you can think about for the rest of the set is D/L and how those songs would fit great in a fic.

5. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS ARE ALL OF CSI NY :D
    AND OF COURS DANNY TO LOL :D :lol:

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

- When everytime you watch an episode, you discover a new wonderful scene, quote or situation in it, it doens't matter if you've seen the episode many times, you always find something new and wonderful :D

7. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

--when you go to new york city and take your camera out every time you see a police car go bye...and when you try to take a picture they give you a weird look.
    Yes I am waayyy too obsessed :D

8. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

WHEN U HAVE A CLASS CALLED CIS120 AND WHEN TALK TO UR COUSIN ABOUT U SAY CSI INSTEAD OF CIS. :D :lol:

9. athens

athens Coroner

heh!..that is something I do too! ;)

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I saw a canister like in last night's rerun of LRC at work today...minus the nozzle adjustment obviously. And the caution is right on it "may cause frostbite in contact with skin" lol

11. anubite_savior

anubite_savior Hit and Run

...when you find a bag of sidewalk chalk, trace your friend in it, and proceed to doodle a murder weapon, blood, and 'CRIME SCENE: DO NOT CROSS' tape all around your "Crime Scene".

12. Allyson

Allyson Victim

You know taht you watch to much csi ny when:
    -you can give a person who hasn't seen the epi. a complete description of it (my mother works sometimes on wensdays so there for I have to tell her)

-when you have to many pics. of Carmine (I have like 20 of them)

-you kiss a pic of Carmine good morining and good night (a friend if mine does that)

13. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS
    BUT EVER TIME I HER THE WORD CARAMEL I THINK ABOUT CARMINE/DANNY THAN CSI NY THAN I PUY IN MY DVD AND WATCH LOL :)

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I saw a note of my aunt's (that mom and I live with) on the comp desk when I got off last night...the last name mentioned was Musser but I briefly saw Messer LOL.

15. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

* when you win the NY pic game, because you can tell the difference of Stella's hair in the different seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.