You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feenx

feenx Coroner

And even if there was a cure im pretty happy this way :lol:

2. athens

athens Coroner

so I must admit I am a csi-holic csiny-more holic and all the actors of this show -holic especially gary-holic like feenx and melina-holic!..lol

you know you watch too much csiny when every time the show is on tv your father is teasing and say ''It started''...something like that! ;)

3. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

when you hear the BEP song "My Humps" and the first thought in your head is the episode "WASTED". They were on the Today show today and as soon as they started to sing the song, that's what I thought of, the models walking down the catwalk.....

4. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

**coughs** i feel so much better now that i have got that out of my system lol and that i am surrounded by people who love the people that i love the most! hehe long live the 'holics!!!!!! :lol:

5. feenx

feenx Coroner

You know you watch to much Csi:Ny when you plan to drag your 3 year old nephew to go watch Open season just to hear Gary.
    I'd go by myself, but i think that would be just weird a 20 year old alone at a kids movie :lol:
    So nice of everyone to admit they have a problem :lol:

6. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

hehe well i would definately drag my nephews to see it!!! :)i do like gary, think he is hot, and the authority he gives in the lab - phewww!!! lol but my heart is with carmine im afraid!
    hehe its nice that we can all share our feelings.. either good or naughty ;) :lol:

7. messinwithmesser

chelliyah - it's always nice to know that you're not alone in the craziness, huh?! i made my friend watch an episode with me and now she's a csi:ny-holic too! :lol:

8. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

Hi, I'm Loopholes and I'm a CSI:NY-holic and an Eddie-holic. *waves*

You know you watch too much CSINY when a person introduces herself as Stella and you have a sudden urge to reply, "Where's Mac?"

9. Nim

Nim Pathologist

You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When you are watching Manhattan Manhunt for the first time on the Italian tv, and your mother calls you at the phone. You scream "LATER!!!" and launch the phone :devil:

It's true, it happened yesterday... :lol:

10. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

messinwithmesser: i have got 2 of my best friends at work into it aswell as my manager lol so i think im doin preeeeety gud!!! hehe they been lending my dvds and they cant get enough!!!
    i used to like las vegas more because of greg, but not now!! vegas has kinda dropped to second for me since 2nd season on NY hehe danny was calling ;) :lol:

11. messinwithmesser

^ haha chelliyah ! :lol: ....my friend was tired when i made her watch the episode....one lead to two and then three! seeing those cute csi:ny boys certainly woke her up! after that she ordered the season 1 DVDs!! luckily she's more of a flack lover..she knew that messer was already taken! :p

12. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

I'm afraid I was honest with all of you. I must come clean with my complete addiction. I'm also...a Carmine-aholic. Thank you for helping me come to terms with this powerful addiction. If loving Carmine is wrong, I don't want to be cured... :lol: :devil:

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Me either...I'm a Mac-Aholic *points to banner* Taylor Girls rule! :D

14. messinwithmesser

seriously, if there was ever a csi:ny anonymous meeting...nobody would show up! :p

15. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

^^ No kidding...we'd all be watching our NY dvds. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.