You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ :lol: brilliant :D

2. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Hahaha! :guffaw: Classic!!! My fiancé and I shares the same jokes! He always "threatens" me to throw my SATC dvds to the garbage or stuff like that to tease me and I always reply : I'll know it's you because I'm gonna find your fingerprints on the drawer, then I'll match the garbage bag to the garbage bags box we got... :lol: then he rolls his eyes, amused of my undying obsession.

3. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

You created a mac taylor on your sims 2:guffaw:
    i couldnt resist :p

4. Duke

Duke Witness

^^ Oh, thank GOD! I thought I was the only person that did that. :lol: I have so far created Flack, Mac, Stella, Danny, Jess & Adam and moved them all into one big house. Oh, the fun they have!

My other half thinks I'm a nutter. :p

5. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

^^ no your not the only one :lol: i was thinking of making the others aswell:p

6. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

*raises hand* Guilty as charged! I've created Mac, Stella, Danny, Lindsay, Don, Jess, Adam, and Hawkes so far.

My friends think I'm crazy, but then I point out that my roomie has the entire Twilight cast on her's and she leaves me alone. :lol:

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Maybe you are. Although if you are, the rest of us are too, so at least you're in good company. :p

I must say that I haven't created Sims characters, although if I had Sims I probably would. I have named my Nintendogs after characters, though... does that count? :lol:

8. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

- then you've came back from a long trip, you turn on your TV, see CSI:NY and want ti hug and kiss your TV

9. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

... When instead of working you are posting in a CSI NY forum?? :devil: :devil:
    (sorry boss I'm not working!! My bad!!!)

PS: In my Sims 2 Mac & Stella are married have 3 kids named: Jess, Danny, Linds. Of course both are in law enforcement carrier! :lol: :lol:

10. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

These are just fantastic. :lol:

You know you do when you annoy your friends by going around asking them random quotes from episodes, today's was "Why did you kill Cheryl?" "Why did you kill Cheryl?" "Why did you kill Cheryl?" "Why did you kill Cheryl?"

I'm a nut. :p

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

LOL!! while in work I was watching a friend drinking coffee and I was thinking: Ohh my! she is leaving some juicy fingerprints!!! :guffaw:

12. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

you watch too much CSI:NY when your family knows about your obsession with the show, and when you're anxious, high or pissed off, they don't ask why. :lol:

oh, and when you actually consider forensic science for your degree in college! :lol:

13. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

you watch too much csi when you go out and buy a special teddy whenever a character dies or leaves and name it after them

and when you name all your pokemon im your DS after the characters

14. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

you know you watch too much csi ny when you freak out because you dont recognize a line, and rewatch as many episodes as you can, and look it up online so that you WILL recognize it
    sry. im rather new in this obsession =)

hi to everybody! im new to this site, just wanted to say you guys are so awesome! and i am also guilty of the many things listed in this thread =D

15. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

oh, here's another one i'm guilty of
    you know you watch too much csi ny when... you buy a macbook because it has 'mac' in it =D