You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Well, the old thread is mysteriously missing (unless I'm blind or crazy...or both) so I thought I'd go ahead and start another one. I had a lot of fun reading everyone's posts in the last one, and I wanted to keep that going. I'm sure we'll be able to come up with a ton more...have fun! :)

I'll start:
    You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when...

-You have at least 5 episodes that you have already seen saved on your DVR and find it difficult to delete them

-You spend hours on Google trying to find the name and artist of a song you heard on one particular episode

-While on a road trip, you find yourself taking pictures of signs that are close to a character's name or remind you of him/her
    (This one comes from recent experience, and I will be sure to post them soon)

2. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when.....
    1. you cryy alot when you think about Speed :(
    2. You start screaming and jumpin on your couch like Tom Cruise at the tv and start singin the theme song when the promo is on :D
    3.you go on youtube or google just typin in all the miami actors and saving soooo many pics of Speed H Ericc Calleigh Ryan ect.
    4.When you print a huge picture of Rory/Speed and take it wherever you go!!! :D
    5. When you have all the episodes of CSI:Miami and watch it all day long!!! :p
    6. When you buy the boardgame and beat everyone!!!!! :p
    7. When you buy a pair of Horatio shades and act like him in front of ur freinds hahaha :lol:
    8. When you see a hummer you look and say OMG HORATIO!!! ;)
    9.When you come on Csi:files 24/7!!!! :rolleyes:
    10. When you sit and talk with other Csi:Miami fans and predict the next episode!! :)

3. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when...

- You answer your cellphone by saying your last name (This is Duquesne...).
    - When you write fanfiction ONLY about CSI: Miami
    - You start saying everything in the form of one-liners
    - You are getting the Motorola Razr the CSI's use (Guilty. I'm getting the v3t though... not the v3i)

4. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when...

- You realize that in some episodes when "Won't Get Fooled Again" is on, they're showing pics of Togo when they say "NO, NO!"... and you hear that the two kinda rhyme- "Togo" and "no no" (lame I know, but I just realized this the other day and laughed at myself! Been watching way too much Miami!)

5. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

lol lol that is sooo funny I can soo relate to that when Rory/Speed comes on lol! :lol:

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

haha!! you know you watch too much CSI: Miami when watching the show IS your social life

7. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

You know you watch too much Miami when someone says they don't like Horatio and insults him, and you say very loudly with much indignant anger, "You wanna take this outside?!?" (no matter if it's a huge dude, a little kid or an old woman)

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

When you set a deal with your parents that you can go to sleep late on Mondays because CSI: Miami is on.

9. ALYSSA_TOGO

ALYSSA_TOGO Victim

you know you watch to much csi: miami when you say to yourself that your on csi:miami withdraw

10. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Well, I haven't asked anyone to step outside, but I do feel like I have to defend H quite often. One of my friends said "Oh, I hate CSI Miami and Horatio!" I'm pretty sure I told her to shut up and then tried to explain that yes, his one liners are cheesy, but they are amazing at the same time and that CSI Miami is amazing, too. You know, something like that...

11. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

You know you watch to much CSI Miami if you tell your husband you are re-naming your kids, Horatio, Calleigh, Timmy & Eric.......... :lol:

12. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

You know you watch too much Csi Miami when

1)The firts thing you do when you've been away is go on the Miami thread. Guilty

2)When you think your next laptop must have wireless internet so you can keep with csi files(i'm looking into that one)

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

when you know more about CSI: Miami than American History.....it's so ture...i do :D

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:lol: I got a wireless laptop for the reason you mentioned!

When you're reading 'Little Red Riding Hood' to your daughter for her bedtime story and everytime you read the word wolf, an image of Jon Togo comes to mind. Not that he's the big bad wolf. :p

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

unless you WANT him to be the 'Big Bad Wolf(e)' if you know what i mean :devil: :devil: :D