You Know You Miss CSI: Miami When...

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Carolyn_333, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I know we have a 'You Know You Watch Too Much' thread for CSI: Miami and also one for CSI: NY. I've noticed, however, since the shows have been cancelled, the threads have died. I also know I'm not the only CSI: Miami or the only CSI: NY fan in this forum who thinks those shows deserve at least ONE more season to wrap things, such as character storylines, up So this thread and its twin I'm starting in the CSI: NY section are for all of you.

Me first.
    You Know You Miss CSI: Miami When...
    Sometimes on Monday nights and sometimes on Sunday nights you wish you could turn on CBS to watch David Caruso as Horatio Caine and hear The Who go "Yeeeeeaaaaaah".

2. kris44

kris44 Witness

Last week I've bought the DVD 'CSI: Miami season 9', complete season. On of my favorite seasons. It's better than watching it on TV. Because there are some extra's. I don't have to recorder it all the time. And now I can watch Horatio whenever I want.

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I don't miss it too much, because reruns are airing everyday of the week, except maybe on Fridays. What I really miss are NEW episodes, so all the hanging storylines could be wrapped up properly. We need movies for that...sigh. :(

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant