William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Billy is set to appear on French TV, in a role called "Sacree Soiree" how French is that? to read the details go to this site~[​IMG]

http://www.billypetersen.com/

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  2. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for passing the info along Des.
    WPAP is also talking about getting the full 1 hour interview that Billy did in the spring in Cannes. :thumbsup:

3. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  4. erep

erep Witness

Well...I think I speak for Billy fans everywhere when I say I hope somebody tapes that and puts it up on YouTube for all to see. :)

5. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Billy's coming to Britain!!!!! Wooooooot!!!

I've saved him a mince pie (cos I've not got any yet!) and a bottle of lovely beer, a warm bed :devil: and the promise of a Yorkshire Christmas by the fireside, watching Grissom's Greatest!!!!

PLG and I are having a Billy In Britain party when he's on!!! (except the 28th!!!) So excited!

6. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

yes, please don't show it on the 28th Dec, Channel Five! I'm begging you! - I'm out drinking with buddies that day / night! or after the 30th Dec! - cos i'm in Dusseldorf for new year!!

Billy on tele in the UK!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Well, considering I'm not in France, or wherever they broadcast French TV for that matter lol, here's hoping some clips make their way on the internet.;) Wonder how big his part will be?

Oh, PLEASE, PLEASE, channel five don't show it on the 28th for plg and britfan's sake!:scream: I just thought I'd help you girls out lol.

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Come on C5!! Do us a favour!! Years of watching your channel!! Rofl! Thanks for your plea, CSIz. It is has been most certainly the Year of the Billy for us two English ladies! Seems right that he's here after we went to Chicago to see him! Karma! Roflmfao!! Started 2009 planning to see him, ending it with him doing interviews on British TV! Oh, and a little back stroking in Chicago for us, in July in between! Hee hee!

9. Desertwind

He's going to be in Britain too?:confused: I thought it was France, but if he is, WOO-HOO for all you Brits, how wonderful. And I am anxious to see if the 16 episodes they will be featuring, wil include the fans favorites too. Another fabulous ep. from S/4 is "Dead Ringer", wher the CSI's are all running in a marathon, and he is playing music while Cath is running along side his car. The he sees a body over on the side of the road, and pulls off without telling her, she goes "What are you doing, taking a leak":lol: And then the mystery begins. Great episode~

10. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I wonder how Grissom felt/feels about prisoner reintigration? Any other CJ majors here wanna comment on that? Does he even care about them after they've done their time? Random question, I know...I just got accepted (almost) into MPRI- Michigan Prisoner Reentry Initiative, which helps prisoners reintegrate into their communities to become upstanding and productive citizens. I'm VERY honored and excited about it; I'm doing it all for my prof, Ben, who has become a good friend...Love you, mister!

Anyways, I second Ash's plea for bf & PLG :) Hope it works out for ya'll! Has anyone else solidified any plans to go to Endgame in 2010? Just curious ;)

11. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Wow, Billy on British TV introducing Grissom's best episodes....woohoo! I will so be tuning in to watch that! :D

Hmmmm....I wonder what 16 eps will feature on the list? Does anyone have any particular favourites they would like to see chosen?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  12. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

King Baby, Shooting Stars, For Warrick, Big Middle, Just some of my top choices :p For obvious reasons...heehee...OH! and Dead Ringer. Enjoy your countdown, ladies!

13. Desertwind

This is tough, so many with him and all great, and who knows or why the final ones were chosen, guess we'll soon find out~

Some of my favorites~

S/1 "Gentle Gentle"

S/2 "Primum Non Nocere"

S/3 "Play with Fire"

S/4 "Jackpot", "Butterflied", "Suckers" and "Bloodlines"

S/5 "Viva Las Vegas", "Nesting Dolls" and "Grave Danger"

S/6 "Way To Go" and "Kiss Kiss Bye Bye"

S/7 "Empty Eyes" "Living Doll"

S/8 "Dead Doll"

S/9 "For Warrick" & "One To Go"

14. Desertwind

15. Rozatrinity751

Rozatrinity751 Dead on Arrival

HI GUYS, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR FAVORITE FUNNY EP WAS. I KNOW THAT THE FUNNIEST ONE I CAN THINK OF IS THE ONE WITH THE BOXER WHO WAS SHOT WITH AN ARROW, HIT OVER THE HEAD WITH A CROWBAR, SUFFERED AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO SHRIMP, AND FINALLY DROWNED. I CRACKED UP SO MUCH WATCHING THIS EP. WHAT WAS YOUR FUNNIEST. LETS BRING BACK LAUGHS. TAKE CARE ALL.