Who owns a pair of Latex Gloves?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Guest, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Who owns a pair of latex gloves? and what do you do with them, I always use them whem im in the Wannabe a CSI mood :D :cool:

2. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

pair?? i have box with them! :lol:
    yeah but they are blue not white, anyway.. i wear them in garden or when i am making CSI pic's for TalkCSI :cool: :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

cool :D

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

We have them at the hotels I work at to get the cookie dough ready for baking fresh cookies for the guests. I pretend I am a CSI going through the evidence at a crime scene.

5. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I have a whole box of them too! :D

I use them when I'm making my clay art, cleaning, and yes when I help my little brother with his microscope slids, I feel like a CSI or lab tech :D

And there white :D

Yeah kind of sad really :lol:

6. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I only have a few pairs, but still have some. :D I have the white kind of gloves and a blue pair. I use them to pretend to be a CSI: and for cleaning.

7. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

I have a whole box of them. I use them purely for fun. I'm not old enough to even think about caring about cleaning lol So I use them when I'm feeling in the CSI mood.....which is all the time, they smell though, so I don't use them very often.

8. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

LOL

I don't have any. :eek:
    My next purchase will be latex gloves... :D

9. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

I have a big box (100 pairs) of latex gloves... :D

I cannot without that. Really freaky, or ? ;)

I need gloves to make clean filter of the pond in ours garden.

And to clean my bicycle, to work in the garden, to carrots peel and more...

10. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I only have a couple pair left, I use them to clean the litter box, {I have a litter maid} and you have to change to plastic container and it gets pretty gross if you let it get to full. Sometimes my kids like to blow them up and draw faces on them!!! :lol:

11. lea

lea Police Officer

Omg I want some lmao!! Everytime I see them put them on on CSI I'm like... hmm that looks fun :p

12. Committed2Wolfe

Committed2Wolfe Lab Technician

I have a box under my sink. Just in case I have to do something yucky, like when i pull ticks off my dogs. And it's never as easy for me to put them on as it is for them. :)

13. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

No, but I'm going to buy some from the shops next time I go and have money :D
    Everytime we use them in science, I always volunteer to do the part of the experiment that requires the gloves just so I get to wear them :lol:

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I do. I always do.
    When someone in the household dyes their hair, they use latex gloves without the powder.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I don't have any at the moment, but we occasionally keep them around the house for cleaning. I always hated using them in science class because my hands are a weird size--they're somewhere between large and small, but my college lab didn't have medium. :rolleyes: Go figure. ;)

I'm not really a fan of latex gloves though because unpowdered gloves make my hands sweat and if they're powdered, they make them dry instead. :lol: Is that just me? (Maybe it only happens during a 2 hour lab class while you're dissecting a shark. :p)

ETA: There's also that (not-so)amusing sound that the gloves make if you trap air in them when you're putting them on and then squeeze your hand into a fist, thus releasing the air--and making a sound. :p