Whats your favourite CSI Esipode?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by CSI_Tipping, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Lena

Lena Civilian

Re: Social Tragedies

Vegas Grave Danger, Gumdrops, Snakes,lab Rats,
    NY SnowDay

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

^^^ reminder.

if people have nothing to discuss about their favourite episodes, this thread will have to be closed. i know the other forums have threads for favourite episodes, but if you want to discuss your favourites from all the shows in one place we need the discussion part. thank you :)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Tough call, but if pinned against the wall probably "GRAVE DANGER" directed by the awesome Quentin Taratino, if had all the emotions of all the cast, and QT, brought out the best acting of them of all tme:bolian:saving Nick, one of their own, and all the chaotic and frenzied feelings going on between all of them, to find him! a real nail-biter:eek:and for pure drool:drool: "JACKPOT" with the gorgeous/sexy Grissom, in all his glory. his expressions to die for.. great story too! and filmed in Fawnskin, CA. not Jackpot, NV. beautiful scenery!

4. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

totaly agree with you! i think absolutly the same :):bolian:

5. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

csi- it would definitely be a tie 1) 'no humans involved' i don't know i just really loved the episode, even the the initial story of the a child starved to death is extremely depressing, i just think that the episode itself gave a little insight into sara's past a bit with the whole foster kids story line. and also it was pretty nice to see greg have a part of a story line, and it being one of the 1st times he was out in the field. 2) "gumdrops" george eads is amazing in this episode it was completely brilliantly acted, and almost made you forget that grissom wasn't in the episode at all, which is a hard thing to do especially for me ha.

miami-'wannabe' love, love, love this episode. it had a lot of speedle which was great but mostly i liked it because it finally gave us a peek into the character of speedle which honestly was kind of a rarity.

ny- charge of this post- it was just a great episode, i especially loved seeing how the team really rallied around flack, after the explosion when he was in the hospital. inparticular his relationship with mac, it was just nice to see him waiting at his bed side encouraging flack even though he was unconcious. and also eion bailey was in it, and i love him ha

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Gumdrops from the 6th season

The episode was the only one that almost had me in tears and trust me it takes a lot to get me to cry

7. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

a lot of csi episode it's to hard to choice

8. shady

shady Hit and Run

For LV, toss up between Grave Danger and Gum Drops, George Eads was fantastic in them.

From Miami, the first episode Golden Parachute, it just stands out in my mind how we got to see the whole team work together.

From NY, probably again the first episode of which I carn't remember the name of! Basically because it was dark and such a good story, I liked NY back in its dark days.

9. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

i am torn between ''Kill Zone''(i think) from Miami cause i loved all the Horatio and Calleigh interaction and ''Love Run Cold'' from New York.

both captivated me totally!!!

10. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

Like many others that I have read "Grave Danger" & "Gum Drops" are my top 2.
    Nick is able to calm himself down and think clearly in Grave Danger. While he's in the box he tries to find ways to keep himself from losing control. After they got the box open I could "feel" the love and gratitude he has for his fellow CSI's. That one really tugged at my heart the most. I'm severely claustrophobic and every time he would be shown in the box I would gasp. Gum Drops is a tender episode. Nick listens to his heart and knows to keep looking for her. I still get that intense feeling when they are on the water looking for the little girl. Nick is a tough guy with a huge heart.

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

CSI LV:

Grave Danger

I thought that episode was such a rush. I was on the edge of my seat through both episodes and couldn't contain my emotions. George Eads was amazing in the episode, he showed such talent. I enjoyed that we got to see Nicks parents. Warrick, Sara and Grissoms emotions were fantastic, particularly Grissom when he was lip reading Nicks goodbye.

CSI Miami:

Witness To Murder

Golden oldie episode. I loved this episode as it totally pulled on my heart strings. Horatio was his usual compassionate self, but just better in this episode, it worked well. Loved it.

CSI New York:

Snow Day

I could pick out so many episodes from any season in CSI New York. Picking out one is petty hard, but I went for Snow Day. One of the big greats of this episode was probably A J Buckley, he got great screen time and he shone. Another of my favourite scenes is Hawkes pretending to be a dead body and hold a saw to the bad guys neck. Awesome. The whole idea of this episode was just great, it has to be, in my opinion, one of the best finales to a season.

12. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

CSI:NY, SEASON 2 - ALL ACCESS

CSI:NY, SEASON 3 - SNOW DAY

13. CSI_Bevin

CSI_Bevin Hit and Run

My favorite episodes are:

Grave Danger parts 1&2: Because George's acting was absolutely amazing, and I was sitting on the edge of my seat, chewing my fingernails through the whole time.

Gum Drops: A very trying episode for Nicky(George) so soon after himself being kidnapped and left for dead. *Squee* Sandle moments

Fannysmackin: I felt so bad for Greggo(Eric), it makes me want to cry everytime I watch it. *yay* Sandle moment: "I came here for you Greg"

Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye: Very cute episode, we got to see more of Greg's sparkling personality.

14. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

I have a couple of favourite episodes, but my all-time fav is "The Accused is Entitled" :eek: from season 3. I like the case they're working on and the fact that it's very personal. You can see how they perform under the media spotlight and how they handle the pressure. It proves that they are a great team.

Other episodes that I love are "Grave Danger", I don't think I need to explain that. "Gum Drops" mostly because of Nick :drool: and how he functions as a leader. "4X4" because of the many cases and the way it was filmed. I also liked "Mea Culpa" , again because it gets personal.

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

My fave is Grave Danger, and I see I'm not the one;) I don't need to explain it... I was so nervous during that episode and of course I cried a lot! (very often I cry when I'm watching movies etc. I think that sometimes I'm too sensitive;))