Time to say Sayonara

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by bill_az, Feb 1, 2017.

1. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

With the demise of CSI's franchises, there isn't really any purpose in hanging around here any longer. As John Cleese might have said, It has gone to rest and is pushing up the daisies. The only active poster here only posts TV schedules, which I can get from TVGuide.

There were some great threads here. The "Fur and Loathing" thread sticks out in my mind; probably because the episode was so kooky. But there just isn't much to talk about any longer. So many CSI actors have gone underground.

So I wish you all the best. It was a great group of discussions while the shows were on. God bless.

2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

it's really too bad that the remaining members of this site couldn't keep some semblance of fan discussion going. With hulu having purchased the rights to CSI I was hoping a few people would find their way back here, but I think it's finally time to accept the demise of this board (apart from /u/mulder's constant scheduling posts).

I'll always pop back in on this board to re-live some good memories in the GSR threads, and earlier episode discussions for LV episodes. You're all dear to my heart, it's a shame to see people slowly falling off.

Best to you! thanks for helping to make this forum everything that it was.

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

:( Really? Has the time come? So soon?

I'm saddened by the fact it's all over now and all my shows have ended.

It was such a great time here and this whole forum has been a huge part of my life since I was still a middle schooler. Not that it served as an info place for the shows I was watching that moment (CSIs) but also a place I learned english language enough to success in exams and nonetheless greeted me with fanfiction.
    I truly enjoyed the years here and I will be around all the time occasionally popping in from time to time.

And I still need to gather info for the shows endings since I lost channel access that aired Vegas & NY (I caught Miami ending though).

Oh well I can't forget RP too, that was new and I also discovered it's magic here just as many more things like fanart.

So I wish this place still be alive and not disappear.

Thank you all guys for the work and entertainment! :)

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

It's been a wild ride. CSI fandom, and this site, initiated me into the TV show fan online universe. I love watching old episodes, and will always be grateful that GSR was saved. Though I've moved on, I'm not active on other boards, and doubt I'll ever care as much about a fictional show, and a fictional couple. Thank you, JF and WP.
    ❤ always, jafox.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Darn, so much is going to Hulu now...and I finally have Netflix.

I can't bear to leave just yet, but we'll have to see what happens.