The River

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by jafox, Feb 2, 2012.

1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I remember her the most from 24. She was Jack Bauer's wife and was killed off at the end of the first season, but it was a pretty shocking event.

She has also guest starred in several tv series. I remember she was in a few of The Mentalist episodes; I think she was some kind of clairvoyant and had some kind of relationship with Jane.

I thought the doll tree was really creepy; and seriously, who would camp near that!

It's different enough that I will probably stay tuned and see how it plays out. I kind of like the weird and creepy sometimes.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Mentalist! That's where I know her from! I knew it was some CBS show, I just couldn't think of which one LOL. Wasn't her character named Christina or something like that on Mentalist? Thanks, jafox. I was going nuts trying to remember where I'd seen her LOL.

I wouldn't. If I saw that, I'd run back the other way LOL.

3. GregNickRyanFan

Last night's episode was decent. I would not have been able to stay quiet and still with those slimy things crawling on me though. I had to LOL when the mercenary guy was on the phone and said something like "we haven't located Cole or the Source". That just made me think of the show "Charmed" because there was a character named Cole and a character called "The Source" (leader of the Underworld or whatever you want to call it).

So, Lincoln's parents were separated when his mom was with Clark (or whatever his name is). I knew it was Clark though. I liked that he was willing to "take the bullet" for everyone else though. The whole "take me, judge me, leave them alone" speech was pretty good. I'm guessing the Morengos (or whatever they were called, can't remember the spelling) left because he was making a selfless act by offering himself to save everyone else.

And I never really thought that AJ would stay gone. I knew he'd come back for them, even before his ordeal.

4. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

The finale was CRAZY! But who shot Lincoln to begin with?! And I didn't think Lincoln actually killed Jonas, I thought it was a hallucination and afterwards it showed him saying "have a good one" and walking away? :confused: Or was I seeing things? LOL.

I NEED SEASON 2!

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

This sure is a crazy show. But I've been enjoying seeing Tom Veil (Bruce Greenwood will always be Tom Veil from "Nowhere Man" to me) in something new where he can play an interesting character. This character has been interesting. So even though the show makes me suspend my disbelief in ways I wouldn't normally bother doing, I want another season so I can keep watching Bruce.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Jonas was trying to kill Emmett, but got Lincoln instead because Lincoln pushed his dad out of the way. The Boiuna killed Jonas while possessing Lincoln... then used their magic powers to "edit" the video to look like Jonas walked away. They found his body in the ceiling somewhere later on in the episode.

That ending was freaky! With the river changing... that looked so spooky.