The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to airline: how are your december flights almost sold out already?? i understand people want to get home for christmas but damn, a week after exams are over and there are less than 10 seats left on the flights?? since i swore never again to take that other airline i am stuck with you, and will have to pay a ton because you are once again charging a grand for "economy" and less for "business". ugh! i shouldnt have to worry about getting home next semester when we are only three weeks into this semester!

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To my daughter's French Immersion School buddies and their parents--Social Darwinists producing future Social Darwinists-end of discussion!

3. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

So sorry to hear of your daughter's school problems I know I would be frustrated with it too I HATE Darwin mentality

My rant for the day athletes If u r an athlete and think you r better than everyone U SUCK BIG TIME and I think you need a reality check because I feel you got where you r because of your fans NOT because you are that great so take your attitude and check it at the door because I won't have it anymore I will become a fan of someone else

4. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect

my rant for the night... Why! must the computer go all messed up these days... i had to do a fricken full system restore too many times within the past two months...it sucks because i always lose my pics and music! :(

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my niece and her mother,

You do not spend an entire weekend telling another person, especially a child, that they are stupid! It is considered child abuse. If you look at the report card the grades are bad because the effort isn't there. Not because he's stupid - because he has to listen to you telling him he's stupid constantly! :scream: It's a no wonder he never wants to go to school on Monday morning.

To my niece,

Before you go making fun of your brother you aught to take a good long look at your own report card. He at least has 4 years to get his grades up. You're failing English, the only language you know. And you have to pass MCAS either next year or your senior year or you don't get a high school diploma. They aren't going to accept your standard excuse of "it's my worse subject" that you say every time you bring home a failing grade in English or math.

6. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Dear L,

Why after all of 6 minutes after M sent an email to me (cc'ing you) asking me how to respond to V's question, did you forward said email to my manager asking her the same question (without including me or M)? Thus prompting said notorious micromanager to forward to me asking me to respond with an answer. This all happening while I was already emailing V to get an answer as to what she needed from you. What is it about me being completely overwhelmed that you don't understand where 6 whole minutes is too long for you to wait for a response? I have 200 emails that I have to follow up on, about 50 new things in my in box, and 250 files for review (About 100 which are YOURS!) Apparently you figure as long as you no longer have it, it's suddenly miraculously done. Well it's NOT, I'm already stressed and overwhelmed at work, and am well past my breaking point, and really don't need you going behind my back all the time to my boss because you either didn't get the answer you wanted, or didn't get it in 5 minutes.

And while I'm at it...

Dear Micromanager, I really don't need you to send me an email at 10pm on a Friday night asking if I'm working on something that someone else emailed me about at 8pm on a Friday night..because guess what?! I'd already left work at 5pm Friday night so no, I'm not working on it yet because I only read her email on Monday morning 30 seconds before reading yours!

7. gab94bee

gab94bee Victim

to my classmate,
    okay, I know you hate being in the Philippines so much but please, try to lessen your insults. You get affected when 'they' make fun of your national anthem, but all you ever say is, "The Philippines is the worst country ever. People here are so blahblahblah." Dude, even if my Filipino isn't good, I'm a Filipina and I'm hella proud to be one so please, STFU.

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

to pb

Why the hell can't you leave well enough alone. You're going to get to the point where nobody is going to want to use you anymore because of all the tinkering you do :censored: :brickwall: but sadly you do realize that you're still the most popular and less evil of the photo imaging sites so you'll tinker away anyways :angryrazz: :brickwall:

Go Canada

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to rain: please come back so the drought can be over. it is no fun to try and take a shower only to find there is no water pressure, especially when it is a million degrees outside! also my dishes are piling up because the water pressure always seems to go down when i want to wash them.

to land lady: why are you watering your plants when you wrote on my invoice reminding me to conserve water??

10. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

TO MY PSYCHO NEIGHBOR

Quit looking into my windows cause I will have you in a major lawsuit and take you for EVERYTHING

TO MY LAZY SISTER
    GET off your A** and start helping around the house ( I.E. cleaning , taking care of mom ...ETC>:brickwall::brickwall::mad::mad::censored::censored::censored:

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to self: i hope you are enjoying your painful sunburn. you are usually so good with the sunscreen, so this is what you get for forgetting to reapply!

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

People of Finland (mostly you who live in big cities)

This winter we are having again normal winter, yes lots of snow and it's strange for you living in south, since you haven't had normal winter for 10-15 years.

We live in north, north has cold climate and it snows during the wintermonths (Nov-Apr)

I know our railways have had problems (shitload of those) but realitycheck. No, I don' think they hit thru that hotelwall in Helsinki railway station on purpose. Now why would they want to pay several millions and getting sued?

Ah yes, then one can wonder why trains in Russians run smoothly but not ours... few snowstorms and everything is falling apart. Yes, our railways probably caused the snowstorms and again, on purpose then run trains several hours late, so they could get extra cost. And all the other problems coming with these (such as no one knows when the train is departing, IF it is departing) things.. yes, on purpose.

As for the snow, you in cities. Yes, people who shovel snow next to their cars should be run over and NO, someone has to shovel it for you, you couldn't possible do it yourself because you've never done it yourself and city has to have someone to shovel or somehow else remove the snow. And it's city's fault if your car is stuck in snow.

Still more about our snow. Now that roofs have lots of snow, it has to be removed so we don't get anymore collapsed roofs
    Ministry of Enviroment said snow should be removed from roof if there is too many, but job has to be done by PROFESSIONALS and with SAFETY EQUIPMENTS.

Now a few unfortunate people have fell off the roof, died and who do you blame? Minister of Housing? Yes it's obviously his fault that those people went up on a roof without any safety equipment and that they fell and died.
    YOU told them to get rid of the snow, it doesn't matter even if you mentioned professionals or safety or to estimate if snow has to be removed.

So people... time for reality check perhaps?

13. hotspot

hotspot Hit and Run

I rant about this other forum that I am a member on. Apparently I joined it back in 07, I only found it by an email they sent. So I started posting on it yesterday and all people do is say very offending things to me. They are just mean and I wouldn't have came by if they were going to insult everything I say!
    I won't bother going back there again.

14. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Getting older SUCKS. It's one thing to lose one's looks, but health becomes a factor. I want this mind in my young body. :p

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To a certain someone:

Please remember to throw your used q-tips away as opposed to leaving them on the end table in the living room!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.