The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Re: The NCIS Thread!

Saw the season one finale last night. it was brill! I was so happy when Gibbs nailed that terrorist! Season 2 starts next saturday! can't wait! :D

Peace out :cool:
    Soph

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Don't get me started on Ari.. It will be a long, "I'm gonna kill him" speech.

3. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Oh, I agree...I do like the actor though, but Ari is such a prick (for lack of a better word). Though, one of my friends who used to love NCIS said that Ari was one of her favourite characters :lol:
    Nice to see him get shot, those episodes were really really good...would've liked to have seen Gibbs shoot him, but what are ya gonna do? :p

But all in all, the episodes that he was in were all very good, and definately some of my favourites :D

4. RBC

RBC Coroner

I hate Arie! :mad:

I can never forgive him for what he did. She was my favourite character :(

5. CathStokes

yeah, they were nice eps.. except for the one she died in...

I agree with you CSI007WW all the way!

6. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Didn't know if these had been posted here yet. Just a few of the new eps from the new season. LOL From SpoilerFix.

Loyalty to a former team member in distress will pry Gibbs out of his self-imposed retirement. In the season-opener, Ziva is accused of being a spy. Apparently, the evidence is so compelling, even her fellow special agents waffle. The only one who believes her — unconditionally — is Gibbs, who owes his life to her.

Someone connected to Mossad assassinates a foreign bigwig in Georgetown, and Ziva happened to drive by the location. She tries to stop it, but the police regard her as a suspect. The team (with Tony as the new leader) tries to help her out. New to the team is Michelle Lee, the new probie, who'll be a recurring guest star. She studied law at Harvard. Director Shepard and Abby also appear.

A man brought to justice by Gibbs and Fornell manages to escape from prison and manages to make his way to Fornell, to ask him to reopen his case. Fornell is not amused, as he has his little daughter with him at the time. Gibbs is persuaded to come out of retirement once again to help out. The team ask around old accomplices and people the fugitive knew before he went to jail. Abby, Ducky and Director Sheppard also appear in this episode

A female Navy Lieutenant goes missing when she's attempting to speed-date. Ziva goes undercover at such an event to find out more, and if they can catch the perp. Gibbs sports some facial hair. Ducky is busy profiling the profiles the Lieutenant made before the dating event. Ziva soon finds a possible perp, but it seems other people are involved.

Two Washington Metro cops pull over a guy who was talking on his cellphone while driving. When approaching the drive, they see a gun under the car seat. Just when they have the guy handcuffed, a car crashes into the police cruiser. Turns out the dead guy in the car is a retired Navy Petty Officer. Gibbs calls Mike Franks when they start investigating. Ziva, Tony, McGee, Ducky, and Director Shepard, also appear in this episode.

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

I already posted a link with spoilers (RBC). But that doesn't matter. I'm really looking forward to the first 2 episodes. On the site I said there's also a small spoiler about episodes 6 (it's also on spoilerfix).

8. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Oh sorry, I probably saw them & forgot that I did. Sorry again. One day I will pay attention. Will try to pay more attention from now on.

9. CathStokes

katpin you did great, thanks for those, and thanks csi007ww for the link!

10. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Nearing 1000 posts. So i'm going to lock this thread.
    New thread: Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.