The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: The NCIS Thread!

Yes I am a GAbby shipper. I totally think that they would be good together. What is this shower scene that you people are talking about? What episode was it in?

2. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

The shower scene was in last night's episode. A former Marine had accidentally killed some civilians in Afghanistan, and AlQueda bombed her car, so Kate and Tony were staying at her house to protect her and her family. Kate was in the shower, singing, and Tony came in and started brushing his teeth. He started to sing along, and then Kate popped her head out and said "Tony? How long have you been there?" To which he replied, "Long enough to know you can't sing." She threw something at him and told him to get out, and he growled at her.

It was quite funny...another great TATE moment for the books. :lol:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I love this show. This season has really rocked. I've loved the last few eps. I'm so glad that there is a new ep next week!!! I'm a TATE person too.

5. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

In "Terminal Leave", my favorite part is the end when they're all in the car McGee mentions that he has ordered something. Classic interaction and a great moment of levity after what they've just experienced. I'm so excited about a new episode next week!!

6. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

I know! One of the things I love most about this show is that it's so genuinely funny! There are so many funny moments and great lines. IMO it's one of the most cleverly written shows on TV. It cracks me up as much as any comedy. McGee has some great lines too. All of the characters are great.

7. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

Yes!! A big reason why I love the show so much is the interaction between the characters and the banter that goes on in each episode. We know that the characters really like each other, even when Kate is so frequently frustrated with Tony, she'd go to bat for him if it came down to that. It's fun to see the characters further revealed in the cases, as well. Depending upon the crime, the victim, the criminal, and the background, we see the characters in how they react (think Tony in the "good housewives" one). I like that they are all serious when they should be, but there's humor...and humor has got to be present to some extent in their job or they'd have melt downs.

8. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I agree, jeniks! Even though Tony gives Kate hell...when she is in trouble he is there in a flash ready to shoot whoever is near her.

The humor is great...I love how they jump to attention whenver Gibbs is around.

And from a geek standpoint, I love how they bring computer technology into everything.

Course, sometimes it's too conveniant for Abby to know EVERYTHING whether it's a super gamer, to hacker, to programmer, to forensic, to ballistic, to DNA, ok, you get the idea.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I like how she doesn't make it OBVIOUS that she knows so much. I mean, she's not obnoxious when she comes up with something that helps crack the case, so to speak, she just seems to be surprised that she figured it out. It's very cute how she acts like "oh, wow, hey, I did it!", especially when she's with Gibbs.

10. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I also like how characters know to get on her good side when they bring her a biggie size drink of (soda?) That is soooo like me!!! I work better drinking Mountain Dew!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for telling me where the scene is I haven't seen that eppy yet. I might watch it tomorrow.

12. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

Yipeee!! New episode tonight...of course this means I must break from the taping of the CSI marathon...ya gotta do what ya gotta do! :) Should be interesting if the brief tv promos mean anything! I'm so bummed that I have to wait until I get home from work to watch it. At least I can fast forward through the commercials.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

*pouts* I missed it! I was at an audition, missed it and forgot to tape it! Aargh! *face palm* Can anyone post a recap? With lots of GAbby moments? *hopefully*

14. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

The episode was intense...eyes (blue ones) are sent by mail to a marine (i think), who is taking security intelligence type courses, but the package accidentally delivered to his neighbor. Tony is a suck up the majority of the episode, McGee spills Gibbs' coffee and gets on his bad side. Not a heavy Abby episode. Kate and Tony are watching the officers' apartment when they hear a gunshot, run inside and find the officer dead, dressed as a woman. Earlier they had felt like he was hiding something when he claimed that he had broken up with his girlfriend (Kate and TOny had inquired why all the women's clothing/make-up, etc) and she hadn't returned to get her things. Turns out he's transgendered and has been dressing as a woman, bringing a whole new spin to "don't ask, don't tell". Meanwhile, we find that his last call before he killed himself was to his instructor. Ducky also reveals that the eyes are from a female and that they weren't removed with her blessing (it is suspected the eyes were possibly intended for a transplant). the team interviews the instructor, discover he's a spook and also discover that they can't get certain information about him as the info is classified in the system. Instructor guy heads off unexpectedly to the Tri Border Area and since the eyes originated from there, the team follows.
    Hmmm...okay, this is getting really long. :) do you want a further recap or is this enough to wet your curiousity and you plan on watching the episode at a later date and therefore don't want all the details revealed?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

No, this is good, thanks so much, Jeniks! I'll watch when it comes back in syndication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.