The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

you and I know he's not dumpy or smells like formaldehyde
    :)

2. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

Yes,I just rewatched King Baby yesterday, and during the "I missed your tush" scene with Catherine, I don't think the words "dumpy" or "formeldahyde" came to mind...

3. xxdeadendgirl

xxdeadendgirl Victim

Omgsh. I had a dream about him lastnight. And I think it was because I viewed this forum before I went to bed...hahahaha. It was nice.::blushes::

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm gonna watch crate and burial right now :D need to see the full-of-energy Grissom :D

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah she's dumb.

But I love the fanfic site they linked, when my home 'net comes back, I've gotta post my stuff on there.

I was laughing while reading Serial last night...the scene where Grissom loses his outer clothes as evidence after tackling the perp.

Warrick: You see what I see?
    Cath: Trust me, that's not the best strip show in Vegas

I was thinking "I know a few hundred fangirls who'd beg to differ!" hehe. The man *needs* to lose his shirt in at least one ep sometime soon. Or more, I don't mind :) If not, maybe we should track him down and do it for him...<ggl>

6. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I love that episode. My favorite scene is when Gris and Sara are in the desert digging up the crate with the girl inside and Grissom's getting dirty. When he stands up his shirts hanging out :rolleyes:

I remember reading Serial when it first came out and complaining because when Grissom had to strip, he was still wearing a t-shirt. He can't even be shirtless in the comics :(

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm soooo with you there!

*wonders what was with Warrick's arrest comment since hello, not a cop, he'd have had to do a citizen's arrest.*
    But I'm willing to help all of you arrest Griss so we can do things...like um strip searches....<ROFL>

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hmmm..i think i'm not in topic. serial?? you mean a comic?? is it on web?? can i have a link?? :lol: ... please?

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

well like I stated- I e-mailed her and sent some "yummy" "sexy" photos and she apologized to me, BUT didn't retract- so all one can do is pity her poor thing- :( who does she think she is- that's like saying Tom Hanks is a lousy actor- or someone of that caliber :( dumpy- SCREAMS- and calls her nasty names- :mad:

10. AmeliaPeabody

AmeliaPeabody Dead on Arrival

I love Grissom and William...The first thing I ever saw William in was The Beast. I have enjoyed his work ever since.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome Amelia good taste in men :p glad your here have fun- and if you go over to the WP picture thread- there's some pics. of him in "The Beast" :p

12. xxdeadendgirl

xxdeadendgirl Victim

First thing I ever saw with him was The Skulls

I liked it :)

13. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

First time I saw him was in Cousins. SO hawt in that movie but I do agree the skulls Was good.
    I've haven't been hear for a day and already everyone is mad again at that dumb article that stupid lady wrote about Billy. We all knows he's hot and he knows he hot and as long as he's still hot(NOT LIKE HE"S GONNA CHANGE!!!) Then we're gonna have to deal with the haterz who just don't like him.

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i don't remember when i first saw him. i guess on CSI, and i wasn't so crazy about him yet, BUT liked him enough to stand up from bed and yell "this guy playes on CSI too!" while watching The Skulls (and i don't usually scream when i see an actor i know on another movie) :lol:

15. AmeliaPeabody

AmeliaPeabody Dead on Arrival

I love the Skulls and I thought he did a great job. I also liked him in Fear.

This is kind of odd, but for some reason, Grissom always strikes me as kind of shorter, but he really isn't. In all of William's other roles he seems tall, but Grissom always seems short to me...lol, kind of random, I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.