The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

i went to the MIAB page ... i read what some people were saying about hodges.

its okay though ... we know who he is

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Tinky, ranting's fine, trust me, if I wasn't downright exhausted (I get a live ep report at 5 am on |Thursdays-well, Friday- from a friend watching in Canada), I'd be ranting too.

I know that they are entitled to their opinions, but I won't pretend that it doesn't bother me.

We do know who he is...but still, it's irritating...as I have said, what scares me most is that they are hard to argue with.

*goes to sleep*

EDIT--After waking up at 2 am to watch ep--DAVID HAD A GIRLDFRIEND WHO WAS A FLORIST! Hehe. Still doesnt bust my theory though. Don't worry, in my book he's still gay.

Edited again to ask: What is a water retention problem?

And it seems that Gris is pretty ok with David in a very Grissom-y way :D

3. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

water retention, is when your body keeps hold of fluids... like just before time of the month i'll gain up a stone in retained fluids... also being on my feet at work all day means i can't zip up my outside-work boots. :( t'is annoying...

well... i know gay guys that used to go out with women when they where younger. in fact my friend's brother got a lassie pregant before he came out.

grissom, i think, understands that david is david... and he's the best david he can be. :)

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

The best David that he can be :) That he is for sure.

I find it amazing...theose two lines:
    "You have a cat, right Hodges?"
    and
    ""The one with the water retention problem, right?"
    Grissom actually listens to him. Lately it seems that Grissom isn't so bothered by him...I wouldn't quite call them friends...maybe friendsly coworker aquaintances? Almost?

5. hitchhiker42

yeah almost, it's like when greg asked grissom 'doesn't he annoy you?' and grissom just said 'no more than anybody else'...

grissom is mature enough to understand everybody has their good points and bad points... even if he didn't get him at first...

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Yeah, I'm still amazed at how much this ep showed that Gris listens to him and doesn't always blow him off.
    You only get it in a few months, right? It's a great ep.

Do any of David's fans here thik that he's the killer? I know of two who do.

7. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

I definitely do not believe he is the killer. Everything that I have heard thus far about the subject is pure conjecture. Most of what I have heard lately is "he's creepy" which is completly subjective (I certaintly don't think he's creepy) and, quite frankly it's going to take more than that to even remotely convince me he's a serial killer.

What do you think Pabzi?

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Me? It's a really, really really long story...I'll write it when I'm not just waking up perhaps.

On a lighter not...where do you guys think that David's anscestors are from?
    Funny thing is, the girl who put up the Davif Hodges fan community on LJ, she's like that queen of David fanfic...anyway, she wrote a story in which he's part Russian. Since then, ALMOST EVERYONE THINKS HE IS!!!! I mean, I've had someone ask me if its cannon. :lol:

I think that he might as well be part Russian. I lean more towards one Russian set of grandparents, and one set of Jewish Polish grandparents.
    My friend and I were discussing theories last night, she thinks that he moved to the sates from Russia when he was 4. Anything's possible. Accents go away, I moved here to Israel when I was 13 and I speak Hebrew like an Israeli...so, never know :p

9. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

Oh man! To me "Snapshots" is like the definitive David story in my opinion, it is just great. I have always wanted a sequal or even just a one shot follow up to it.

I think that Russian is a good guess. Or maybe some other eastern european country. I have seen a lot of the same physical characteristics; dark hair, pale skin, blue eyes, from around that region.

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

You read it :p She's great! Are you on LJ?
    I actually don't really know her, (not well anyway) But she was my inspiration for writing.

He doesn't have the high cheekbokes that characterize Russians though...well...not really.

I just saw iced...'The nose has arrived' hehe.
    Its one of my favorite eps for many reasons, I think that this was my third time seeing it (maybe fourth though) David's second scene is pretty good too, with the cigar, and he was trying to get Ecklie to pat him on the back.

cercis Pm me if you are on lj, if so I have to ask you something :)

11. stokescrazy

stokescrazy Civilian

Pabzi,
    Hey it's Ariella. Figured I'd find you around here!
    Just wanted to let you know that I have a new account and this is my new screen name. So, I know I have been away a long time, but drop me a PM so we can get back in touch.
    What's this about Hodges being the MCSK? I really doubt it, there are also rumors about Nick but they are both too kind and compassionate to do anything like that....I didn't see the last episode though. Was he being wierd about the minature crime scenes?

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

ARIELLA!! I thought you dropped off the face of the earth!! (I'll write to you in a minute)
    *whispers--->* as much as I love David...I'm not 100% sure either way.

13. hitchhiker42

hey guys... was david in last night's eppy? any good scenes?

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I haven't seen it yet, but I do know that he had one short scene. Supposedly he can hear Grissom's footsteps.

15. cosmorain

cosmorain Victim

Grissom once again calls Hodges "David" in this episode, last time this happened was the episode with the dead flight attendent and the hair ball that smelled like bleach, when Hodges impressed him by sniffing it.

I think it shows that Grissom is becoming more friendly with Hodges as well as knowing stuff about him like how how he owns a cat and his past girlfriends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.