The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

[​IMG]

Welcome to The Fort!

What is assume to be fasted created Fort! We went through Fort #16 in 48 Days 8 hours and 38 minutes!

This Fort was created especially for our season premiere. "A La Cart!" We hope for flirting, subtext and maybe a touch or two!

Here are the previous Forts.

Fort #16

Fort #15

Fort #14

Fort #13

Fort #12

Fort #11

Fort #10

Fort #9

Fort #8

Fort #7

Forts 1 - 6 have been deleted.

Some links!

CSI: Wiki - The Love (Greg/Nick)

Defining Moments of The Love Wiki

The Love Ship

Okay, don't forget Nick and Greg's Top 10 Moments!

#10 - What Can We Do To Help Him? - "Post Mortem"
    #9 - Thanks Doll - "Bad Worlds"
    #8 - Eye Sex - "Felonius Monk"
    #7 - Nick Can't Keep His Hands Off Greg - "Who Shot Sherlock?"
    #6 - The Jaw Clench Of Love - "Fannysmackin'"
    #5 - You Beeped Me From Accross The Hall?" - "The Accused Is Entitled"
    #4 - Leggo My Greggo - "Scuba Doobie Doo"
    #3 - 'I Love You' Sign - "Abra Cadaver"
    #2 - I Thought We Had A Relationship - "Random Acts Of Violence"
    #1 - Ass Check - "The Hunger Artist"

Also, it's time to reveal Nick and Greg's Top 10 Episodes! We haven't posted it on the Wiki yet. We're still trying to decide on a layout.

#10 - Pilot
    #9 - Who Shot Sherlock?
    #8 - Stalker
    #7 - Gum Drops
    #6 - Fallen Idols
    #5 - Post Mortem
    #4 - Scuba Doobie Doo
    #3 - Rashomama
    #2 - Fannysmackin'
    #1 - Chasing The Bus

What do you think?

I believe that's it. I just want to say that if anyone needs an avatar or banner, I'd be happy to make on. Also, I believe that Zodiac said she would also.

Also, I would like to go through this Fort at least one minute fast than this one! Get to posting Love fans.

Lastly, be your nice and wonderful selves and Love our boys!

2. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Yay! -dances- New Fort! You know, with a welcome like that -points at twins post- I think I'll be able to make myself right at home.

Great job on the banner thingy, too!

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Woot Twins, well done on the page it is rocking....

Calling all the love fans through out the world, lets unite against bigatory, lets all hold hands regardless of disability, ethnicity, culutre, sexual identity and creed.

Lets all hold hands and show our love for Nick and Greg....

Lets make this ship, this thread the fastest growing one..

Thanks for linking the definingmoments as well to this page....

Lets all bow down and kiss humberly the magnetic team of Greg Sanders and his texan lover Nick Stokes.

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Yay, new thread! *Throws confetti* :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Sweet banner Twins! And yes, thanks for linking the wiki! Ah, this place feels like home, just like the last fort!

btw, Twins, OTL, I'm loving A La Date! lol, I can't wait for more! And now I know what really happens. I post once, then everyone comes on and stays on for hours into the night while I sleep, namely you two, lol, and I home back to millions of posts! hehehe, but we made it to #17! Woot!

btw...how did we ever become "The Fort" anyway? Are we trying to protect ourselves from an onslaught of GSR invaders or something? lol...just curious.

And, OMG...today's Tuesday! The day after tomorrow our premier is on!!!!!! Booya!!!! YAY!!!! hehehe, sorry, can't contain myself! And how could I not? These boy magnets are drawing me in! lol...

6. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

yeah for the new fort !!!! I was happily surpried that to see it since the snafu that talk csi was having! Shall we continue "A La Date" b/c i have what I was going to say b4 the emergency maintenance came on!!!
    *hugs all for the new thread and for A La Cart not too far away* Squeee are boys are working together! :)

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Woohoo, Fort 17, boy, I'm glad I finally started posting!

Great banner and lovely welcome from you twins, thanks a lot, Love fans are really the best.

Should I ever make it to 100 post (which I seriously doubt at the moment) I'd love an avatar with our two lovely boys.

Do we have a special destination for the fort? I remember a few forts ago, you picked places like, well I forgot, but I thought a go cart place would be nice considering "our" season premiere.

In 2 days I'll see Double Cross, nothing as exciting as A La Cart but still after that should be Burn Out and from what I heard there is a N/G moment? Can't wait for Post Mortem and teary-eyed Nick!

8. only_true_love

teary eyed Nick is amazing. Well Nick doing anything emotional is amazing!!! George does emotions verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry well! :) Take that person who wrote the article wanting him gone!!!! Sorry got distracted there!!!!

For those who have been following A La Date we have a continuation over on WMTDB!!!! its under Twins_OTL! :)

And loving the banner and pics that have been posted!!! *hugs Twins and everyone else!* Cookies anyone??? lol

Is it me or in seabird's pics, the 3rd one Eric is looking at George??? lol ;)

9. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I am so happy thread 17 is up (it shows how strong THE LOVE is). Great pics Seabird. I loved the pic from Brazil. Greg/Eric cannot take his eyes off George/Nick.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Woo Hoo thread number 17! I love the banner too Twins! Long live 'The Love'.

11. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

No, it isn't you ;). Here's a bigger pic:

The boys in Rio

;)

12. only_true_love

hehehe Thanks for the link! He is so checking him out!!!! Unless there is something that caught his attention that the pic doesnt show!!!! Why am I talking myself out of believing what I said first???

And the last pic I believe that they are all dresse up~ hehehe George is touching Eric's chest area like Nick does to Greg!!! :devil: :p ;)

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Ah, Eric looks all dreamy-eyed at George.
    Maybe it's just wishful thinking but it's still cute.

Oh, is there a chance that I can find the opening credits of S8 anywhere? Youtube doesn't have them yet.
    What do you think happens when Jorja really leaves? It's all over the net, so I think it's almost a fact Do you think there will be a new cast member? Probably a female CSI? She wouldn't be a threat to N/G, would she? That really freaks me out a bit, they could really bring in a love interest for the boys!.

14. only_true_love

As for the spoiler I think its who we have talked about b4 in Fort # 16! Ugh cant recall the name but I'm not totally worried!!! cuz if TPTB screws this up I'll be soooooo GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

wohoooooo for A La Cart coming up!!! *jumps up & down*

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Hello. A lot of posting while I've been off. :D

Thanks for liking the opening my fellow Lovelies.

love_fan asked above if we had a destination for this Fort. Does anyone have any ideas?

If they bring in a completely new/long term character. I hope it's a guy!

Stacy, I'm here and ready when you are. What's going to happen in "A La Date"!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.