The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by nickfangirl, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

It is quite simple, man/man is not really what a show especially a crime drama would be willing to risk. We all know some one person working in law enforcement would get upset and start whining. >_> Or something. Or maybe it is because they are kill joys :mad:

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Til any one of TPTB actually admits to screwing with us, I'm going to assume it's a coinsidence.

We can't jump to conclusions.

Right down to it, Greg's been a CSI (after this season) for probably 2 and a half years, and maybe a year added to that when he working in the field, but hadn't passed.

Saying that, they were split up for most of season 5, so we've only had the last 2 years.

I was complaining before that there hasn't been enough 2-case episodes. They've mostly been having one case, with then entire team. So, we can't REALLY say anything about them having their own case.

However, the random times where they had more than one case *coughtoetagscough* they should've giving them a case.

We do have our random cases where they work together for a scene or two. (Seasons 6 and 7)

Room Service
    Gum Drops
    Up In Smoke
    Poppin' Tags
    Killer
    Rashomama
    Built To Kill pt. 1
    Burn Out
    Post Mortem
    Redrum
    Meet Market
    Fallen Idols
    Empty Eyes
    Big Shots

There's been a LOT more this season, plus we had the wonder that is Fallen Idols. But I won't be happy until they work a A or B story case ALONE.

Or hey, they can have their own Committed. That would shut us up.

Nick and Warrick are supposed to have the B-Story, but I'm crossing my fingers that Greg helps them and not LH's case.

3. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

You know what I would like to see? A Nick/Greg version of Jackpot. One of our boys goes out and the other keeps ringing for updates to work on the Vegas side of things and everyone thinks its the 'wife' calling. Or, in any episode, someone saying "are you two married or something?" I just want to see something like that.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It would be cool if something like that happened, the guys go to a convention and discover their hotel room only has one bed and all the rooms are sold out.

5. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

OH yes, that was a fic once, Sno by Anmani, I believe I spelled it correctly, if not, slap me. Yes I'm still alive, I've had my nose in my computer working on a new Nick "project" which I finished up last night for "saebuffy" for his birthday, cause we all know his think for Nicky.... ;)

So, is it just me or is anyone else really psyched about tonight's eppy? I love LH and when she comes on you never really know what's gonna happen.... I guess I need to head to my own board also and see what's going on over there...

Kelly

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

DID NOT LIKE TGTBTD! Not a good episode, not a good Love episode, and not a good Greg episode! Just bad all around! It just didn't have any twist, they didnt' explain it good, I was confused for most part.

What I did like was Nick heroic-ness, always good.

I missed Greg!!!!!!!!!!! :(

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Well, what can I say? Having Nick/Greg even share a decent scene together would be doing something that the fans want, and OMG! TPTB couldn't ever let that happen! *throws random objects at TPTB* Sick of them. Sick. Of. Them. I don't even expect to see The Love anymore because they won't give it to us. They're blinded behind their current canon relationship and don't give a... well, about what the other fans want.

And honestly, after what happened last season and what we've seen thus far this season, they won't have Greg in the last two episodes. The fans would be too busy getting excited that he appear and drooling over him to notice the storyline. Can't distract the fans with what they want, now can we.

Yes, I am annoyed. Can you tell?

8. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Yeah...Yeah, no, TGTBTD wasn't quite what I expected...though...I dunno. I seemed to get a somewhat okay storyline from it. And another one which came from the episode where Greg went out and bought a bunch of hot dogs to compare the one Hodges found in the guys stomach from or whatever.... Anyway...I dunno, I wasn't to stoked about writing it, but thought it was a good idea...soo...someone, please tell me that they're somewhat on the same wavelength as me? -hint hint- Come on, man...You gotta know what I'm thinking about...xD

So yeah...-sigh- I'm pretty sure I could go straight to season eight and not really care about this finale...I think I'd be juuuuust fine.

9. loki

loki Lab Technician

I didn't like tonight's eppy. I was hoping to see a pissed off raving jealous Sara... *pouts*

Not even enough Greg to make up for lack of drama... TPTB are really starting to piss me off. I mean, what's wrong with giving Greg decent screentime? If I wasn't able to get my Eric fix with the Secretfuntime this week I would've screamed. *grumbles random obscenities*

10. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

I wasn't too crazy about the ep. Nick was funny though. I could have sworn I heard something suspicious out of Warrick's mouth when he grabbed that purse but I think the closed captioning was wrong. Did he say 'kit'? If so, I feel better lol.

But anyway I missed Greg! I take it the poor guy didn't get any sleep? lol. Hopefully, cross your fingers, he's in at least two scenes next week!

As of this writing, I'm the only one in the forum of love chat. I take it since we got no love then we're not chatting?

Twins, come back, I had my back turned! heh sorry

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

(I'm the other twin, the one that didn't repsond earlier, lol)

I haven't watched the episode yet, and frankly...I'm not wanting to.

I heard some nice things about Nicky (ahhh....Nicky....) and that makes me happy, but hearing NO Greg *!*AGAIN*!* (okay, one scene) and also hearing about LH and GSR crap, I'm dreading it. Maybe if I can get bored I can fast-forward it.

Okay, I think it's time to move on.

We're almost to Fort 15 *dances*.

If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to start it. Just so I can give you all my surprises. :) I can't wait.

EDIT: I was at the Forum, and no one was there and I didn't feel like waiting more than a couple of minutes. Sorry. But there's not much to chat about.

12. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

No problem. I didn't sign in as myself and there is not much to chat about. I'm also watching tv so I'm distracted by two shows. Why did one of my shows have to show their finale early?

*ahem* and I can't wait for your surprises! I can't begin to imagine what it is!

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Don't worry, nothing !~*~SPECTACULAR~*~!

lol

But something interesting and personal, and I hope you all like it.

Yeah, I making YET ANOTHER video. It'll be my 13th. Like I told Loki, it's the last of the songs I have currently uploaded. So when I'm done, I won't feel obligated to make more. Cause I'm busy with fan-fiction and the surprise.

Seriously, I have this Power Ranger story I haven't updated since Christmas and I have a few people just BEGGING me to work on it. I feel so bad! :(

14. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Well I know I will enjoy your next video project, as well as any surprises. I have time tomorrow to work on fic. Oh joy...the mice in my brain have just gone to work typing and printing new ideas for me to consider. What to put Nick and Greg through next...tsk tsk tsk.

I'm off to bed! Night! Sweet dreams of The Love!

15. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I was in the forum for almost an hour. Someone came in then left before I could say anything. Not sure who.

For anyone who's interested, I've written a short fic over on my Live Journal for the LJ community CSI_Labs. i can't post a link here due to its rating, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.