Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Ah, right. Thanks! I find it hard to keep track of all the angels sometimes. Too many of 'em!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Supernatural is up for best sci-fi/fantasy show in the people's choice awards. You can vote here. :)

This week's ep is the one with the skin walker. I saw pics from the ep of the dog that will be in the ep. Gorgeous dog, looks kind of like a wolf. The guy in the ep at first glance made me think of JDM, but sadly its not him lol.

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Don't remember if this has been posted but it's from EW Spoiler

smccartt asks: Where’s Castiel on Supernatural? Also are they going to anything about Adam — it’s not like Sam and Dean to leave their brother in hell.
    Maybe they just don’t like him? (Kidding.) While there’s no word on Adam, executive producer and showrunner Sera Gamble elaborated a bit on Cas’ “tremendously awful position in heaven” when I spoke with her earlier this week. “He’s going through so much that he’s only alluding to that he can’t really talk about. He’s keeping as stiff an upper lip as he can because he is tortured and lonely and…I think he feels these are the only people who care about him in the universe.”

michelecurran asks: Please, I need some Supernatural scoop!! Is Sam going to get his soul back soon?
    As we reported earlier, don’t expect to see Sam’s soul before midseason. That said, Sam can expect one thing before the break: an ass kicking. In fact, the Dec. 10 episode — which guest stars Robert Englund (the original Freddy Krueger) as an unlicensed doctor who works out of the back of a butcher shop — finds both brothers on the receiving end of a “hardcore” beating. “I don’t want to give away the farm on this episode, but I will say both of them are at the very least near death in this episode,” said Gamble.

LISALEE25 asks: Is this Supernatural’s last season?!
    In the words of Dean Winchester, bite your tongue heathen! Honestly, it’s too soon to tell, but they are in the early stages of planning a “bold” new meta-episode set to air in spring.

5. BabaOReilly

Holy crap, hilarious. I gotta say, soul-less Sam had me peeing my pants this episode. Totally loved this one. :lol:

6. GregNickRyanFan

Does anyone know if there will be an episode on next week? Or is there a holiday special or something on? I mean, I know the new ep isn't airing until December 3rd, but are they playing a repeat?

7. Destiny

Here is some of the schedule.

11/26/10 (#601) Exile on Main Street (REPEAT)
    12/03/10 (#610) Caged Heat
    12/10/10 (#611) Appointment in Samarra

8. BabaOReilly

So, seriously... no one has anything to say on that last episode? Cats have all your... typing fingers? :lol:

9. Destiny

Okay I am limited right now but fav lines

Sam: What am I supposed to do?
    Dean: Fight the fairies! Fight those fairies! Fight the fairies!

Dean: But till we get you back on the soul train, I'll be your conscience. Okay?
    Sam: So you're saying you'll be my Jiminy Cricket.
    Dean: Shut up. But yeah, you freakin' puppet. That's exactly what I"m saying.

Dean: Close encounter! Close encounter!
    Sam: Close encounter? What kind? First? Second?
    Dean: They're after me!
    Sam: Third kind already? Better run, man. I think the fourth kind is a butt thing.
    Dean: Empathy, Sam! Empathy!

Sam: Probing table?
    Dean: God, don't say that out loud!

That and when the little light ball came into the room and he gets it into the microwave and laughs, and Sam when he tells him what it was, says something like "I'm not suppost to laugh right?" :lol:

10. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

It's strange how I HATED soulless Sam two weeks ago and really liked him this week! :lol: His snark was off the wall and almost all of his lines had me literally laughing out loud. His whole conversation in the beginning with the lady about sniffing glue and then just ordering another beer when Dean's telling him about the aliens :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

Snarky!Sammy is funny. But Sammy had some good (and hilarious) lines before he lost his soul too.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  12. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Yeah but there's a different feel to this Sam and rightfully so. I just think in this season full of angst it's nice to have a bit of comedy relief from an unlikely source.

13. BabaOReilly

^^^ I totally agree. I was cackling with laughter through the whole episode. Sam was hysterical. And Dean's panic was hilarious too- the total opposite reactions of the brothers was fantastic.

14. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Yes! We know the boys are golden with comedy but it was hilarious to see them react so differently :lol:

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i have been liking this season of supernatural much better than the previous two, i was getting really tired of the angle story line and am glad they are back to different urban legends each week. i know the angle thing will pop up every now and then, but i can handle it in small doses.

soulless sam was starting to get on my nerves, but the way the wrote him last week was really good! the boys do comedy so well, i like when we get the mostly funny episodes.