Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Bwaha! Unless some haven't heard, both Jared and Jensen will be starring in horror movie remakes in the next year or so. (Well they'll be coming out in the next year or so)

Jared will be in the remake of Friday The 13th and Jensen will be in..what looks like the sequel to My Bloody Valentine.

You can find the articles here (about Jared) and here (about Jensen)

I got to see the 'My Bloody Valentine' movie from 81 this morning, and I have to say, it was okay but I'm excited to see the remake/sequel. :)

Now I have to go out and rent Friday The 13th. :lol:

2. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

oh yay! i love horror movies. i already knew about jared, but jensen too? sweet!! thanks for the info. i'm excited yayness!
    i might have to watch the my bloody valentine, i've never even heard of it, so i must see what the deal is with it.

3. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Yay! I can't wait to see them in the horror movies. I've never seen the original "My Bloody Valentine," but that's ok. I'll wait until January to see the remake with Jensen in it.

Friday the 13th is one of my favorite horror movie series, so I can't wait to see Jared in the remake.

Now if only they would release Ten Inch Hero for Jensen. :(

P.S.- Geni, love the icon. :drool:

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Hehe. I made a wallpaper of that picture too. That picture's from the recently released season three promos. They were found from Supernatural.tv which links to an LJ site but I can't seem to find it anymore. I have the pictures on photobucket though if anyone wants them. Jensen looks pretty snazzy. :D

Jensen01
    Jensen02
    Jensen03

And oh! Before I forget, the new promo stills for the April 24th episode are now up. You can find them here.

And yeah, I really want 'Ten Inch Hero' to be released. I hear it was one of the favs at the film festival where it premiered.

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

For the love of... damn, that guy is hot. It's almost painful!

Gotta admit, I never really think doing the horror flicks is the best idea for actors who want to be taken seriously- at least not the teen scream serial psycho flicks, but I may be tempted to check out My Bloody Valentine. And yes, I even saw the original, back in the day. It's actually a Canadian horror flick! :lol:

6. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

could the man be any better looking? thanks for sharing those pics.
    ten inch hero needed to come out like a year ago. jensen ackles with a mohawk and piercings? hello i'm so in for that one.
    ok shallow moment aside now, that 1st promo pic is a bit disturbing i'm wondering whats so hilarious there ha.

7. BabaOReilly

Damn! I thought this week was the new episode, but clearly I'm on crack again. Now I'm all disappointed! Sheesh.

Oh well, I'll have to console myself with the new episode of "Bones" tonight. Not quite the same, but still respectable.

8. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I wish it was this week and I am going through SPN withdrawal . Roll on the new SPN episode. :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see the new movies with Jared and Jensen when they come out. :D Jensen's movie is gonna be in 3D and my city can't play 3D movies, but luckily Amsterdam can and it's only 20 minutes away. :D

9. BabaOReilly

I just watched the clip on the CW site for the first new episode and all I can say is... awwwwwwwwshummmmmmm!

Can't wait. Although I'm sort of hoping it's more of a funny episode, over all. I think we're due for one of those, no?

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Um i guess it's to early to start ranting about how AWESOME the episode was so i guess that's too bad. But i got this too say...

OH MY GOSH. I mean like OH. MY. GOSH! Oh when you get the scene when Dean's screaming at himself and beating himself (you'll understand later) you just...feel...he feels...and...you get a lot of insight.

HOKEY CRAP i love it. Oh and the Bella.... *wrings hands in air* I want to KILL her.

Hope none of you miss it!

11. BabaOReilly

Sorry, I'm confused... What are you talking about here ^^^?

12. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I think it's about the episode 'Dream a Little Dream of Me' and it's the only thing I can also think about too that totally fits it.

13. BabaOReilly

Yeah, that makes sense. I thought she was referring to the new episode, like she'd seen it early or something... in which case I would have been totally jealous!

Less than a week to go! I'm super psyched!

14. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

That was awesome. That episode was just great. I loved the spoof of the reality ghostbuster shows out there, and the fact that they let Dean and Sam "cuss" was just awesome. Because, you know, they seem like the type of boys who like to say a cuss word every other sentence. And Dean's flipping the camera off had me rolling so hard.

Dean's mysterious phone call from his father... I cannot wait until I get to see next week's episode. This is going to be awesome. Any word on if Jeffrey Dean Morgan's actually going to make a guest appearance or is he just doing "phone work?"

15. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i don't think i need spoler codes anymore, since its already aired, but holy crap 'ghostfacers' so awesome, i was laughing almost tho whole time. and i love how they used that little skull thing everytime one of our boys said a swear word. so brilliant, and i love how from the get-go they played it like an episode of 'ghostfacers' and not so much an episode of supernatural(does that make sense?) it was just great all around, and aj buckley, damn him for that tear he shed, it got my overly sensitive ass almost crying with him ha.
    holy shitaki muchroom sticks, that was crazy. the phone call from their dad? it sucks a little tho because i read that its only going to be his voice this time, but who knows maybe in the future we'll get to see daddy winchester again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.