Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kurdt, May 12, 2006.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I think they would've made an amazing couple together if they were just given that chance.. and I say they'd have the cutest kids w/just a little bit of Speed's mischief, and Calleigh's overall sweet heart.

2. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Hey guys! I always thought Speed and Calleigh were made for each other. They were magic together.

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I hope Speed really does come back for real!! that way Speed and Calleigh could get together!!! Speed coming back crushes my hopes for CaRWash, but it flares up my hopes for Talleigh!!!!!

4. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Yeah I just wish they would have has more on screen time together on the show... :)

5. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Rory states that Speed is on temporarily, because he always had in mind to return for a couple of episodes. I was hoping he would return on a full time basis. I hope he changes his mind. I miss Speed and my Talleigh.

6. softballgirl22

softballgirl22 Witness

Where is everyone? Shouldn't this be off the walls because

Tim is coming back to the show

I'm sure, even though some people know the details, we should have some theories going. I for one will be ecstatic if anything happens to happen. I think Calleigh would be very, very mad for a while too.

7. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

Long time I wasn´t here in this thread, what a bad fan shipper...

at the end we hadn´t got any scene of our Talleigh in the fourth episode of Csi Miami, but I love that in the end when Calleigh talk to Cooper and he said that no one got hurt, and Calleigh says "You don´t think Eric got hurt, you don´t think I´m hurt?, what is about the people Speedle gave his live for? "...that was so emotional, it made me cry :(

But anyway we didn´t get a scene between them...that should be a crime! xDD

8. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

I've been looking for this thread for a long time! I'm such a Talleigh shipper. It was quite sad that we never really got to see it play out. Speed's death changed Calleigh a lot, and it was quite sad to see that scene in BBYD when she's talking to Cooper. More like yelling, actually. Go Calleigh! Stand up for your man!

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

OMG....I was a Talleigh :D
    I loved them together ;)
    Calleigh's words for Tim in BBYD were so touchful and true :(
    "You don´t think Eric got hurt, you don´t think I´m hurt?, what is about the people Speedle gave his live for? "
    This scene really made me cry..when she told it...shw was nearly crying :( *takes a cleenex remembering such a touchful scene* Calleigh..you loved Tim :(
    I would have loved to see her interacting with him :( ...I know it would have been awesome...maybe in the future :D
    Also the last scene...during the flasback...OMG..Calleigh's face was so sad :( ...I cried a lot during the final scenes of BBYD.
    Gosh wat a bad Talleigh shipper :( ...I have never been here :( ...I'll make it up ;)

10. SpeedsDaughter

That look in Calleigh's eyes in Lost Son... you gotta know that it was more than friendship. That was LOVE, y'all!

My favourite Talleigh scene was that one where Speed was talking about her tatoo. You have to know they've been real close!

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Her eyes in "lost son" speaked for her :( ....what a sad scene :(

AHAHAH....Calleigh's tatoo...yeah only Speed know about it...he must have benn so cloose with her :devil: ...I want to see it :D

12. SpeedsDaughter

*drags thread up from the depths of the forum*

Don't mind the footprints and mud... this ship cannot be forgotten!!! Love doesn't die with the one who leaves... it stays for the one who lives on.

The way that Calleigh defended Tim in not only Dispo Day & Lost Son, but BBYD as well, shows the two were closer than just friends. She kept fighting for him, and I'm sure if Tim had the chance, he would've defended her. Can you imagine how "Stand Your Ground" would've been if Tim had been alive? It wouldn't have been Eric by her side, it could've been Speed!!!

*starts daydreaming...*

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh it's time to bump this thread up, I don't want it to die:p.
    Oh yeah she always defended him and I loved it.
    In "Dispo Day" she lied for him and she also had a very good argument with him clearly showing how she cared about him.
    I think she was scared like hell by the possibility of loosing him since that episode.
    *Oh Tim Tim ....if only you had listened to Calleigh:shifty:*

In "Lost Son" she lied another time and again it was great, even better than the first time 'cause she defended and honoured Speedle's memory.
    Plus Calleigh lying to Stetler bacause of Tim....it's the best thing of the world:lol:.

Oh I can imagine "Stand Your Gound" but also "Ambush" & "All In" with Speedle.
    I'm pretty sure that during "Ambush" Speed would have been the one smacking down Cooper:lol:
    *goes on daydreaming....*

Oh it's also time for a Talleigh pic
    [​IMG]

Talleigh: we'll behave :p

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

TALLEIGH!

Oh wow you have no idea how much I have missed this thread. :p It's such a shame Speed was killed off so soon because not only did they have a friendship developing, there was great potential for a relationship with those two. They're polar opposites which makes things much more fun. ;)

I thought it was cool that we were able to see in 'BBYD' how much Speed's death still affected Calleigh. The way she said "You don't think I'm hurt?" (I think that was the line) was full of oodles of frustration and sadness.

And if you ask me, she looked more upset over Speed's death than Hagen's. :eek: :p

Gah, I would pay good money to see that. I don't think we'd ever really seen him get too emotional over anything except Wally in season 2. But we're not talking about Wally. :D

I imagine he probably would have had some choice words for the folks that keep trying to kill her. It would have been nice to see him react to something other than a case especially by at this point, he would have been working with Calleigh for quite a while.

That was kick ass. :D

And yay! I love that picture. They look so innocent standing there all elbow-to-elbow. :devil:

'Invastion' though had to be my ultimate favourite Talleigh moment. Calleigh amused him with her adorkableness.

Speed: The sprinklers did a number on 'em, I don't think there's much left.
    Calleigh: Did you look inside the upper lip edging?
    Speed: Calleigh, uh, I've done this before.
    Calleigh: Oh I know, It's just that...well I saw that journal article about how particles can get blown into the stitching and you can't see them unless you pull it apart.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Speed: (finished with the mask; looks confused) ...Now what do I do?
    Calleigh: Alright I get your point.

:luvlove: