Sleep with, Marry, Date , or be friends with

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

If I was on the show Stetler would have a problem with me. All the crap he gives Horatio drives me mad. I have say I would love to kick him somewhere... you get the idea.

2. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Horatio never got along with Stetler right? Are they like arch enemies or something?

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Guys, this isn't really a thread about Stetler - well, unless you would like to marry him, date him or be friends with him! ;) We have a thread for Rick Stetler here, should you wish to discuss our resident IAB sergeant. :)

4. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Ok, no more stetler. Just talking about how much I hate him. Firing my boy wolfe. I love my wolfe/togo.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ok i'll do mu=ine again seeing as i didn't put my reasons.

Sleep with: Eric - he's like a merry go round...everyone has a go on it :devil:
    Marry:Speed - He's just so sexy and then i'd get so sleep with him every night :devil:
    Date:Ryan - simply because i think Ryan might be a little more romantic for someone my age, plus he's cute
    Be friends with:H - simply because every woman who dates H always ends up dead in the next episode. no hard feeling twoard H, i still think he's sexy too.

6. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

Date, sleep with, and marry: Speedle (am I allowed to say that??) because he is the man. I think it would be a very interesting relationship, definately a lot of fun, especially the sarcasam. :)

Friends with: H, Eric, Calleigh, Alexx and Ryan because I think these are the people you would want to have as friends and they would be a lot of fun to hang out with.

7. ALYSSA_TOGO

ALYSSA_TOGO Victim

Sleep With: Eric
    Marry: Speedle
    Date: Ryan
    Be Friends With: Haratio

8. horatiogirl1

horatiogirl1 Civilian

i would make out with frank
    sleep with erik because he is hot.
    marry ofcourse Horatio the hottest and sexiest man ever
    be friends with ryan

hennie

9. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

I would marry Wolfe. ;) He's so hot. Especially when he wears tight t-shirts. Yum.

10. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

sleep with: Valera. she's cute as a button and i bet she's kinky :p

date: Calleigh, she's super sweet and gorgeous. and southern women make me go weak in the knees.

marry: since this is all in fantasy land and in my fantasy land i'm allowed to marry a chick, i'm gonna go with Natalia. because who wouldn't want to wake up to that every morning? she's funny, smart and beautiful. Natalia = my dream woman.

friends with: Horatio. even though i think he's freakin sexy i couldn't sleep with/date/marry him because...well, i just can't. ew. no. but he could be my BFF. he seems like he'd be a good listener and he'd have my back. always good qualities in a friend.

friends with: Eric. he could give me tips on picking up women. :D since he seems to be really good at it.

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Sleep With: Ryan - because he is so hot and sexy.....I bet he would be great in bed! :devil:
    Marry: Ryan - same answers as above + he seems very loyal. I bet he would make a great husband
    Date: Ryan - I bet he would be very romantic
    Be friends with: Speed - I bet he would be a good listener and be fun to hang out with

12. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Kat? I agree with you 100%. I think Ryan would be fantastic in bed. I would even serve him breakfast in bed the next morning. Some eggs and bacon, and a tall glass of orange juice.

Then? I would slowly kiss him on the lips and say, "good morning sexy."

13. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

Woohoo! Ok here I go:

Sleep with (if I did do that): Horatio- cause he's older and you gotta know he's perfected his skills! Plus he looks like a post sex cuddler!

Date: Ryan- cause he seems like a lot of fun!

Be Friends With: Delko- cause I think he'd be an awesome one and you could tell him anything and he'd keep it to himself... along with all the rest- they all look like they have so much fun!

And last but definitely not least, I'd marry: Speed!! omg, I don't know why but I find him so facinating, it scares even me! And I like the strong, silent, and sarcastic types. Would love to look into those eyes for the rest of my life!

And I'm new- and I'm so glad I found this site cause now I don't feel like I'm the only crazy one! :)

14. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Fantasy: When I'm married to Togo/Wolfe I will cuddle with him on my couch. :)

15. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

Sleep With: Eric
    Marry: Ryan
    Date: Speed
    Be Friends With: Horatio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.