**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

He's going to team up with Ron Saris and the heretofore unknown brother of Clavo Cruz to form a Miami "Legion of Doom" armed by the crooked police thug in Brazil. They try and blow up the crime lab with a giant swarm of stink bugs, but the plan is foiled when Horatio calls up his old pal Gil Grissom, who instructs him on how to make the plan backfire. As he's led away in handcuffs, Ron mutters, "My plan would have worked if it wasn't for you meddling kids!" :guffaw:

BTW, I watched both football games and never saw one promo for Miami, not even a mentioned from the announcers. Hmm...

2. Divot

Divot Victim

That was a terrific synopsis! Those darned stink bugs!

Hey you said:
    BTW, I watched both football games and never saw one promo for Miami, not even a mentioned from the announcers. Hmm...[/QUOTE]

I rest my case. CBS seems to have turned its collective back on Miami. They do seem to think that Hawaii is the new Miami, don't they? Or am I losing my perspective?

3. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I was thinking that instead of stink bugs, the "Legion of Doom" would flee to another country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S.*, like maybe UAE or China, and then Horatio and Eric can go there to kill them, come back to the states, and then Chinese or UAE officials can pretend they have the power to extradite them and we can go on a magical adventure to Asia. :rolleyes:

*Ok, so Brazil does have an extradition treaty with the U.S., but neither country is obliged to extradite one of their own citizens to be prosecuted for a crime in the other. And the U.S. is probably more reluctant to cooperate with extradition of a U.S. citizen to Brazil because Brazil has made no effort to cooperate with the extradition of a Brazilian citizen to the U.S. (in fact, the Brazilian constitution prohibits the government from extraditing a Brazilian citizen to another country).

4. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

6. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link ECRocks.Nice prhotos!!

8. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

9. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

10. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

11. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Thanks for posting the video. Adam is looking the best I have ever seen him and so glad he will be staying until the series ends. I can't believe the commentator thinks he looks anything like Cibrian, NOT! But, Adam took it all in stride, was funny and I'm glad to hear he will be pursuing other projects, as time permits. It will be great to see him every week, again!

Go Adam!

12. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the pictures.Adam looks great.:drool:I do not like much the Marisol storyline but I like Eric and Horatio together so I will definely watch.

13. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

Adam looks real yum. I hate being sick no distraction of CSI:Miami epi why so many days 4 days for me

14. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hello all! I already posted this link in the EC thread but thought some Adam fans would like to see it here. It's another interview with Adam promoting Season 9. I just have to say that he is so cute when he said that "he made a bee line to the woman he loves". I can't wait for Sunday and I have a feeling that this season TPTB is really making an effort to make everybody happy.:D
    Here's the link:
    http://www.omahamorningblend.com/videos/103737869.html

Enjoy!

15. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

This was a fantastic interview, so glad my home town did all their homework, I can't wait for this season to start. It's going to be amazing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.