Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, this has probably been posted.

A longer version of next week's episode Click Here

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Thanks for posting that. It is definitely a lot longer preview for next week. It looks a lot better.

3. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Did anyone save the preview after last nights episode? I had to tend to the kids, and therefore I missed it, but the beginning of it looked different than the CTV one on YouTube and the Happy Place one on the CBS site. Thanks!

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I saw it and it was simply a lot shorter version and did not show as much as the one on the CBS site.

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Booooo. Can anybody get this on YouTube as it doesn't like us British folk. Ta.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It looks good, I am glad to see Greg being there for Sara, those two have always had such a great friendship. The ep looks interesting.

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm wondering if Tom Adler gets charged with his wife's death. This would certainly anger and frustrate Sara. If I remember correctly the kid who actually assaulted Pam would only be charged with murder if she died within a year of the assault.

8. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I thought last night's epi was wonderful. The only thing that didn't completely flow for me was the "Warrick being a father" thing ... I guess it was put there to give us a reason for the videotape and for Grissom to hear from Warrick how he felt.

I'm curious as to what Sara is talking about in the promo when she says, "Why did you lie to me?" It looks like it's probably related to the Adler case, given how she is dressed.

Ali

9. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i think it probably has something to do with that guys wife...maybe he did it :confused: nothing would surprise me.

once again i can only watch the youtube version because practically everything on cbs.com is "not available in your country"
    CANADA! erg..

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

So Sara finds out the husband lied to her? Wow! That's gonna tick her off.

Are we going to find out what she's been doing all these months? I'd like to know what she's been up to? Has she got another job? Is it the same kind of work as before? Or she gone into a different career? I hope we at least find out before she leaves again.

Unless one of the Sara fans here know?

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think Sara would be good taking a job as a social worker of some sort. Or maybe some type of counselor. Maybe it would help her deal with her issues.

12. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I was thinking about the storyline for TTtD and I'm wondering if maybe the person who lied was the gang member who confessed. Wasn't he really cocky, pointing out that he was a juvenille and would be out quickly, with no record? Maybe he confessed to cover for someone who could've been prosecuted more aggressively? Something like that ... where someone "worked" the system and allowed Pamela's attacker/murderer to go free ... would probably serve to remind Sara why she needs to get the hell out of Dodge (again.)

I'd like to have an explanation about her recent activities as well ... given that she's not independently wealthy, she surely has a job somewhere. They worked that little bit about not making the bed anymore in during her conversation with Greg; I'm thinking we may get a tidbit regarding her "new life" in epi 2 in a similar fashion.

But, as usual, I have no inside info. Just the crazy thoughts in my own head.

Ali

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am thinking (and someone might have mentioned this) that the husband pulled the plug on his own, thus killing his wife. He lied about it to Sara so she is pissed. Maybe she wants him to pay for killing his wife (even though technically she was brain dead anyway). So since Sara is no longer a CSI and can't investigate the case perhaps thats where Greg comes in. She recruits him to help her. This is speculation but it is plausible.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The discussion thread for #902 "The Happy Place" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thanks you.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

As to where Sara has been in San Francisco, visiting her mom and taking care of her problems she told Gil when she called . Brass asked him in "Lab Rats" I belive that was the ep. "Brass "have you heard from Sara" and Gil replied "yes she's in San Francisco, visiting her mom" Brass 'How is she" Grissom "you'll have to ask her" these lines were from that ep. and also Cath said "Go after her" and Grissom said "She wouldn't want that" and Cath says "What do you want" Gil" I want her to be happy" I guess some of you missed this ep.:confused:So now she's back, and will be in the 2nd ep. "The Happy Place"

AND an article form MSNBC stating!
    GIL GRISSOM IS IRREPLACEABLE

ARTICLE

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.