Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Better yet, make him already married. :) I don't think he needs to be put in a relationship with any of our main characters. They can bring back Cynthia Wells (the QD girl) and put him with her. :lol:

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I agree.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah do you ever notice how none of the characters, with exception of Alexx and even Frank, for a time, are married? Why can't be they married?

Is there some stigma with having characters being married? Do they feel we need to see their families? How long did we go w/o seing any drama from Alexx's family? Sure we saw a brief moment of Alexx's kids back in season one and it was tastefully done in relation to the sad story that was the ep "Broken"

So I will ask again, why can't characters be married? And I am not trying to relate this in any way to E/C. I mean they added a new character, why couldn't he be married with a family? It would definately be a different aspect and bring a new dynamic I think. You're gonna bring a new character....bring something different with him.

4. GregNickRyanFan

I agree... and the fact that he's not that old, it would be even better if he were married. I hate the stereotype that every good looking guy between 20 and 40 is single and "on the prowl". :lol: Jesse should be married with 2.5 kids and a dog. :lol:

And while we're on the topic of marriage: Yelina has a kid, has been married, Horatio has a kid, was briefly married, but come on... We've never seen Frank's ex or his kids, I think it's time for that. :lol: We got to meet Natalia's ex. Why not Frank's? :lol:

5. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Say it ain't so!!! :(
    I'm ... speechless!!!
    Well, I just need a moment alone!
    (goes to a corner to cry......)

6. GregNickRyanFan

Since they haven't plotted out his exit, I'm hoping things will change and he'll decide to stay. Let's all keep our fingers crossed. :)

7. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I like your optimism. I just know if or when the day comes, there won't be a dry eye in sight! :(:(

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I agree...I will be crying my eyes out

9. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I now see why Rory didn't want to go back for the season premiere. Since he and Adam are so close, I wonder if the reason was really b/c Adam wasn't getting a fair deal? If Adam was staying for sure, they would probably get him to convince Rory to do the premiere. Only speculating.

You know when he leaves, the show will go on as if he was never there, which really upsets me. They'll pull in the occasional "I miss Eric" or mention and old case of his, like they did Speed, but its going to happen. They didn't even mention Alexx until she came back to do SGIYCSI and now for the premiere. :klingon:

10. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

This is true. I was thinking about this, actually. Obviously, nothing is set in stone as far as contracts/appearances for Adam/Eric are concerned. I'm praying he'll get some more time off and go "Wait, this is boring! I miss my peeps! TAKE ME BACK! I promise I'll never cheat on you again, CBS! Never!"

11. GregNickRyanFan

I believe Eric is the only one that mentioned Alexx after she left (with Thomas -ATF undercover ME guy and with Tara) which was weird considering that Cal and Alexx were so close. And Cal didn't even get any "awake" scenes with Alexx in SGIYC. :(

Wow... I just noticed this was post #1001. Guess we'll need a new thread. :)

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Opening the new thread now. :)

ETA: New Thread.

**Closed**

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.