Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Valmartinn

Valmartinn Victim

Maybe it'll be Mitch. The officer.
    But, we won't know for sure until the episode airs so..

2. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

I keep scanning the spoiler pics every time for clues about who it could be, but so far it's only a few characters that we see in those pics... and every time it's the same characters, so that's not a big help either...

I just hope Morgan will indeed survive. From what I read here, that's quite a few who don't like her or want to see less of her on the show, but she's really one of my favorite characters and I'd be really sad if they'd take her off the show...
    As for other possibilities: Ellie seems the most obvious, but Brass seems a likely suggestion as well. I don't hope so, but I can see the possibility of him getting killed when he's trying to save his daughter...

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I liked 9x16 myself,especially the M/C part...would've asked you about it privately but you dont have PM yet.

I do hope it isn't Brass dying. Do we have any info on contracts yet? Danson and some obviously have signed, but I haven't seen much on who all did.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I believe back when they renewed CSI it was announced that everyone had re-signed.

(CBS waited to announce the shows that were coming back until they had the casts locked up. That's why it took so long for Criminal Minds - the show was renewed with all the other CBS shows but it took a long time to tie the cast up so they had to wait to announce it.)

--------------------------​

14x04 - Last Supper

Susan

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  5. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 14.04 "Last Supper"

STORY LINE: The name of the hit cooking show, "Slice and Dice," takes on a grim new meaning when a sliced-and-diced former contestant is incorporated into a "special challenge".

Director: Frank Waldeck
    Writers: Treena Hancock & Melissa R. Byer
    Story By: Elizabeth Devine

Paula
    She's the executive producer of the hit cooking contest show, "Slice and Dice." Extremely driven and focused, she tells investigators that she thinks that the killer was trying to sabotage her show -- but as we later learn, Paula herself had a compelling motive for murder.

Pierre
    A judge on "Slice and Dice," he brutally dismissed a contestant from the show -- but whether his vicious comments sparked a murder is an open question.

Michelle
    An underdog, this contestant on "Slice and Dice" is a single mom who worked in a diner, she seems more bar-and-grill than five-star. A bit tough, she bitterly resented her fellow contestant Derek's constant sabotage -- but she may have a far more compelling and hidden motive for murder.

Doug
    Is the prep chef on the show because he didn't have a "face for TV," possibly overweight. He talks to Russell about the kitchen routine, and who would have access to the area.

Curtis
    This cocky contestant is a Cordon Bleu trained chef who is competing on the show. To cover up his checkered past as a drug dealer, which would have disqualified him from the contest, he may have resorted to murder.

Derek
    He comes across as a good guy, but when the cameras aren't rolling he is an ass. Derek is the favorite to win the cooking competition. However, behind the scenes, he's an abrasive and scheming saboteur who has alienated everyone around him. Thoroughly nasty and amoral, he may have a shocking comeuppance in store.

Ray
    This former rancher has become a talented chef who is now competing on "Slice and Dice." He's the first to identify the bizarre ingredient in a special challenge.

Tiffany
    She's a "private chef to the stars" who is now competing on "Slice and Dice." She's freaked out when the contest takes a grisly turn.

6. Anna

Anna Civilian

I'm really concerned about Brass's fate. "A person close to the CSI family...", "everyone on the team is touched by the loss", - these words of Don McGill, as for me, apply more to Brass, than to his daughter Ellie, she's not so close to the CSI family, esp. taking into account that she's not even really close to her own family. I mean, if Ellie dies, everybody will be sad for sure, but not so heartbroken and devastated as in case of Brass's death. During the season 14 premiere at the moment of danger he can sacrifice his life to save Ellie 'cause he loves his daughter, despite her dissolution and coolness towards him. Thus, I'm afraid Brass is in real danger. Let him make it out! Hope, he's not the one in the casket!!!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From TV Guide:

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I won't hold my breath.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Is that the same love story they teased last year?

And why not hold your breath?

10. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

Unless the love interest is Greg, I don't give a sh!t. :guffaw:

11. riddick

riddick Rookie

I'm still convinced the love interest is Morgan, 'though I'd really like Greg too...but that will never happen.

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Because whenever they tell us plans for Nick they never happen.

Like he'll deal with his quitting throughout last season and then there wasn't enough time, but we'll deal with it before the end of the season.

Which never happened.

And if this story line actually happens, it'll be stupid. It'll be she's a criminal and Nick is too stupid to realize that considering he's a CSI.

And if it does, will she actually be near his age or 20 years younger, typical Hollywood crap. :rolleyes:

And it won't be Morgan.

So I won't hold my breath. Every season they mention stuff they have plan about Nick and it never happens or it's like 2 seconds.

13. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I'm still not sure what to think. I don't want Nick to get hurt (assuming it turns out to be a dirty cop or a suspect, since "Dangerous" does seem to hint at that) and even if they do follow through with this, I would also hate it, if his storyline turned into a soap opera that would also make him look bad somehow. But, there's probably a lot more to this storyline that we don't know about yet; so, who knows, it could turn out to be good....we'll see what further spoilers say about it. It could be Morgan, because of the whole "forbidden" thing-I really hope not though; again, I can't even picture a Morgan/Nick relationship considering what they've been doing with Morgan's love life the past....I don't know...two-ish seasons, and that Nick has never showed any interest in her.

Then again, back in season 12, I never anticipated that Morgan would also become a love interest for Hodges until near the end, or that Hodges would have a fiancee later on, much less someone who, even now, seems to be an odd choice for him. (point is, despite how I feel about it, Morgan/Nick is still a possibility IMO, since lately the writers seem to be also going down routes that are unexpected, at least to me).

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The Nick with a dangerous girlfriend sounds a lot like it could be similar to Greg's relationship with Ellen Whitebridge; seemingly innocent at first but dangerous later perhaps.

15. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

Another 'dangerous' love interest for Nicky? Like Kristi the hooker wayyyy past when in season 6?7?8?(I can't remember). I have to agree with Speedystokesgirl, I'm not too eager about that one, either. Besides, it's beyond belief that most of the CSIs or Lab Rats are single or unwed. I mean, sure; Graveyard shift, irregular working hours, bad salary, bad rep, mentally and emotionally taxing...sounds like 60% of the working poor, and most of them are married or at least dating. Fine looking Southern gentleman like Nicky being single for years to no end... credibility, much?

So, who's the one for whom the bells tolls? Well, can't be Ecklie, otherwise they'd be dancing in the streets..sorry, I still can't stand the guy.:guffaw:
    I just so hope it's not Brass; I'm almost as fond of him as of David(Hodges) and Nick. Sorry Morgan, you're sweet and kind and caring and smart and witty and charming, but this is..James Brass.:cool:
    Of course, there's still the possibility that it's actually Ellie, but yet...

Can't we just vote on this?:shifty:

Felidae