** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Not to worry, and thank you :)

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

That is incorrect. CSI: Miami has had extended episodes on several occasions.

3. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I know it has had two-part episodes, but didn't those just last an hour each?

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

No. "Body Count" was a 75-minute episode and "Crime Wave" was 90-minutes.

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I wish CBS would announce whether or not Miami is coming back, like ASAP. If NYC 22 runs through the summer then I think it's safe to say that...well...it's a summer show.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

NYC 22 is a mid-season replacement show. It's success or non-success probably has little to do with whether or not Miami survives. Miami is likely to survive because of AMC buying the rights to all seasons including two additional ones should there be two more seasons.

As for this kind of storyline once again for Ryan, I almost would rather he not even be in the episode than for him to have yet another storyline where he is accused of something. That is seriously getting really really old!

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I won't ever go as far as saying I don't want him in the episode,it is the finale after all.
    I do agree the type of storyline is old though.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I'm pretty sure that not only Ryan will turn out innocent really quickly, but he may actually also be a hero, when he discovers who betrayed the team(I'm quite sure it's Samantha and it will be Ryan who will discover it. His interest in her is shown for a reason).

9. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Not that I have a LOT of sympathy for the writers (having seen them miss so many opportunities over the years) but it must be so difficult to write something not knowing if you're ending the series or not. Feel CBS should stick its corporate neck out and decide much earlier - can't see that much happens over the summer that would affect a decision. (But what do I know!!)

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I just think it would have been better if they'd had maybe a relative of Ryan's be the suspect this time instead of Ryan for the upmteenth time LOL.

I'm not sure Ryan will be the one to discover Samantha's duplicity. I'm thinking it might be Natalia because IMO, she's already suspicious of Samantha. However, it's possible that Samantha may think Ryan knows something and that's why he's targeted. I dunno.

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

From TV Guide:

Anything good coming up with Callie and Delko on CSI: Miami? — Monica
    ADAM:
    You bet! When Callie's plan to adopt Randy North's kids hits a snag in the final phase — the adoption agency isn't keen on turning the kids over to a single parent whose life is in danger so often — it will be Delko who comes to her rescue. Look for him to verbalize just how much he cares for Callie as he vows to the agency that Callie will not be alone in raising these children.

Thanks, Mayra :) http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2012/02/csi-miami-scoop-mega-buzz-7th-february.html

12. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

What is everyone talking about a 'flashback' ? Is it a spoiler? :S did it state that there will be a flashback? Sorry I'm not aware of this.cn someone repost it or explain it to me? Sorry folks.been away fr a looong time :p xox

13. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I posted a picture a couple of days ago that Jerry Bruckheimer put on Twitter, of a 1950's-style set that was to be used for CSI: Miami. So it is obviously a flashback of some kind, but I don't know anything else.

Not really a spoiler, but here's a new set pic with Danielle Bisutti and David Caruso http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=803930&l=9486d631cf&id=170401302997156

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

True but last year, Miami didn't do that and should be very lucky they weren't cancelled.

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Wish they would do the same for New York. But I'm getting myself ready for the fact that New York will be done.

Whoops, sorry for the double post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.