Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

SpeedyNickStokes, If jorja become serious regular on the show, she will be behind George Eads then Eric. Jorja is always behind George. You don't have to worry about that.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm thrilled that she's back in the credits, she was always there with them and they're all elated that she's back with full force. The writers choose this, and why on earth would the team not be exerberant that she's amonst them like it used to be.:confused: Right now it seems to be re-run city, so no new eps. for a while:(

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

You know, looking at this season (and looking ahead at the spoilers), I've noticed some themes:

• This season is revolving around "family."
    • A serial killer haunting the CSI team for more than just one episode.
    • There has been more than one sports-themed episode.
    • Most of the cases are connected.
    Just something to ponder. Usually there's one recurring thing happening, but we have four things happening and I wonder if there's a reason?

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

If Jorja is a series regular, she needs to go to the BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK of the line.

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

AMEN

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'd like that........'with Paul Guilfoyle and Jorja Fox'. :)

But, seriously, these are things in the hands of agents and network powers-that-be. Let's not get into an argument over it. K?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh no..right before Paul Guilfoye..he deserves last billing..Jorja just deserves to be last..;):devil:

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hey folks...if you want to discuss why a particular actor should appear in a certain spot in the credits, that's fine. :) But let's not just throw stuff out there. Remember...would you want these things said about your favorite actor...Marg, Eric, George, etc? If not, then please don't say them.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

If it were up to me, it'd be the George Eads Hour..but hey..that's just me..:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I'm kidding..really I am..yeah and I know you're all going to say...sure..sure:guffaw:..

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think even with Sara not being on every episode they should have put her in the opening with everyone else, except with a change. Have her last with the words "and special guest star". I think that's appropriate and it would be somewhat more significant than just throwing her back into her old spot again. Then for the eps she's not in, she wouldn't be in the credits. Kind of like how they did with Darryl and others on Charmed... they were only in the opening with the theme song for the episodes they were in. It's not really that hard to have two separate openings and switch when needed. :lol: I mean, if Charmed can do it... :lol:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  11. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Sure, just because one is categorized as a series regular doesn't necessarily mean they are placed in the opening credits....does it? I mean wasn't David Berman and Liz Vassey credited as series regulars last season yet not placed into the opening sequence until this season? They were listed, first, before the guest stars, writers, directors, etc. The same with Wally Langham. He was listed as a series regular in season 5-6, yet wasn't until season 8 did he appear in the credits.

Now it doesn't matter to me if tptb decide to place Jorja back amongst the others in the credits or not, just I would personally like to see Paul Guilfoye keep his place as the last billing.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That makes sense DJ As far as I'm concerned they are all equal the CSI's that is, and Ecklie did call her back, so she was an integral part of the team in the past, and now has returned full-fledged. She's got mega background in this field, and that's the name of the game, an expert. I know that the whole team is thrilled she's back, so that's a wrap. When is the next new episode supposed to air, and why are they doing re-runs?:confused:

WELCOMING SARA BACK

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

reruns are playing b/c its november sweeps
    next week is a new episode -henry's birthday episode 10x09 appendicitement

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You mean on 12/10 right? Cause 12/3 is a repeat of Happy Place.

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Vegas based LPGA player Natalie Gulbis tweeted about shooting the spot for a new CSI episode. She also posted two pics of herself on the set. According to Natalie, this is going to be a golf episode, so looks like it's episode #12, Long Ball. :)

Natalie Gulbis' twitter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.