Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Aw thanks for the congrats, guys! Haha Sandle rules! :D
    Loved the dialogue above, everybody's happy, that's the way we want it!
    Anyway I gotta go, see you later!

2. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

hahaha Naz, I loved that interview! and the dialogue!
    :lol: Thats the most hilarious thing! I can totally picture it!

Greg and Sara as classmates. *wonders* They would totally be science nerds. Hot science nerds, but science nerds none the less...And of course, best friends. And maybe more....:devil:

3. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

yah..like sara said in one of the eppy...she's a science nerd..but, she never tell them in detailed. i think sara's hiding something from the rest. BUT greg know everything.. :devil: EVERYTHING :lol:

haha...

Greg: *Counting something*
    Warrick: Greg, what the hell are you doing?
    Greg: Oh man! you made me loss count! *count again*
    Warrick: Wait! Before you count again, could you please tell me what are you counting?
    Greg: Im conting how many times Sara and I flirting, plus showering and hugging together...
    Warrick: O..kay, is that necessary?
    Greg: Damn Man! you made me loss count again! Now i have to count again...

:D

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Uh, sure I forgive you, but what's with the three rolling-eyes smilies of doom! :eek: (Okay, that's a bit of over exaggerating on my part, but...) When I think of rolling your eyes, it means "I don't care" or "Whatever". Then again, it could mean "that's just silly" or "I feel so dumb".
    Yeah... I was just wondering what the 3 rolling eyes were for because I didn't expect one, let alone 3 – in synchronization! :lol:

So, as for sandle... I'm really digging the little dialogue and scenarios. Very cute. :) For some reason they reminded me of the song "She Blinded Me With Science". Mainly the scenes with them in high school and them being smart and nerdish but cute. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it!

I'll try to come back more often and actually contribute something to the discussion (at least I hope to!) until then...

From almost kissing each other, to showering together, to hand holding, Sandle is *The Ship*

5. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey Hes ... for me those rolling eyes meant at that moment something like "I hope so" ... that's why I put them .
    Guys ... I love the dialogs so much ... and I would like to write one , but I have no inspiration . Maybe I'll wake up with some sort of inspiration .
    I am not feeling very good lately (I broke my right leg a couple of months ago and I still have problems with it ...) so sorry for not being here .
    Plus my computer is down so I am using daddy's laptop ... and he won't let me use it too much .
    A funny thing : three days ago , I was bored and I began to write the word Sandle on a notebook . My Mom entered and asked me what I was writing . She looks and , seeing the word Sandle , she asks me what Sandle means . A
    nd then I smile and look at her : "Sandle means Sara and Greg ! " .
    And my Mom was like : "Danni , what are you talking about ? " "You'll never know ..." and she leavs the room saying :"Stop watching so much TV ... "
    "I'm only watching CSI , Momma !" (I watch 6 eps a week !season 1 just started again and I'm very happy) .
    "CSI ... you only like to see those stupid crimes ... what's so cool with crimes ?"
    "Mom ... you don't even know the guys who solv the crimes ... "

6. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Guess who's finally back from Italy and missed you and the Sandle love in this thread very very much?

Yep, it's me. *waves and hugs everyone* I missed so much that I'm not even gonna try to reply to everything. Let me just pick out a few things: I missed Naz's birthday, but I feel bad when not saying this, even if it's too late: Happy birthday, honey! I hope you had a great day.

Then, thanks for all the lovely SPOTDs you posted while I've been away. I'm glad you guys kept it up! Looking at those Sandle photos made me realize how much I've missed Sandle these days!

It's a miracle that I still have not read the spoilers. :eek: But I will, eventually. I just know it. :p

*hugs again* So glad to be here again.

7. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Eva ... Eva you're back ! How was ur trip , hun ? You missed Sandle and we missed you . *giving Eva a cup of blue hawaiian *
    *hugs*

8. greg_sara_love

OMG!!!! Eva i missssss you soooo much!!!!! welcome back!!!! i miss your SPOTD i love you hunnie!!!...its ok if you miss my birthday..and by the way thank you for wishing me a happy birthday..... sandle will be happy if we get together...Hes? is that you?? Hes!!!! OMG!!! i really miss you!!! wow! lots of ppl come back...love you all...yeah sandle's the thing :D :D

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello everyone.. :D
    I see lots of people coming back and well... I'm here! :)

Eva! :D *hugs* Glad your back! Yippeeee!! How's your trip?? :) Hope Italy inspired you to do lots of Sandleness..

And Hes! :D *hugs her too* Well, me too. I'll try to be here more often. :)

I just came back from my bestie's birthday and I am so pump up to type anything. Maybe a mini fic. ;) But I dunno what I'll be able to come up with. :D I do know it's... something Sandly. :D

Dani, hope you're okay. And I totally understand. My sis just --> :rolleyes: everytime I squeal when Sandle is on. She totally doesn't get me. *sigh*

I watched that epi where Greg said "The student becomes the Master" (well, said something along those lines) and Sara gave him this look and he just smiled... a really cute smile! And I could just faint. :D Sara must be screaming in her mind "This guys is toooooooo hot!" ;)

Sandle truly is the ship! :)

10. greg_sara_love

Pau!!!! glad that you're here!!! i miss you soooo damn much..i really miss those nice long conversation about sandle here... :D hope we can do that again....

I have no sandle dialouge or thoughts..cuzz im sleepy...i slept at 3am and woke up at 5am last night....wooh! im so tired and i need to sleep..in case i dream of sandle, i'll tell ya ;)

good night sweet dreams...and good news!! on wednesday until sunday, i'll be here all day n night!!! cuzz i have a long national day holday..instead of celebrating i'll sit here drinking coffee and typing all about sandle.... :D i cant wait for that day...*hugs everybody*

oh yah Pau, Hes and Eva as a welcome, i would like to...*Throw spoiled cake at their faces* haha...miss the old sandle spoiled cake fight... :lol: :devil:

11. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Good night hun ! Hope you'll have some millions of Sandle dreams .
    Pau is back *dances with the swami hat* ! How you doin' hun ? How's your lil' niece ?
    Yeah , Naz everyone's back and I am so happy ... I took Eric and danced with him through my room ... poor baby , to have a crazy sis like me ...

12. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Ohhh be careful with cake fights, Hes doesn't approve them! :p Instead, let's have some Sandle fun while dancing with swami hats and eating posivity cookies! Because we gotta stay positive about the next season (yes, I have read the spoilers... well only those that have been posted here. I loved them, but we know nothing for certain, right?).

Oh by the way, today I've written my first song. It's so much fun to do! I had already written the lyrics and today I starting strumming my guitar to find a right melody. It's so much fun to do! The song is kinda Sandlish; I at least got inspired by Greg and Sara while writing it. It's about Greg seeing that Sara can be so unhappy sometimes, even though she doesn't tell anyone why and that he hopes that she'll realize someday that she can trust him and that he'll make her happier. That's Sandle, right? :D I'll post the lyrics here later.

Pau, thanks for asking, my trip was great! Great weather and I've seen a lot from the area. Sicily is beautiful. :D

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Re: Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie. *DELETED*

Post deleted by ericloca

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Definitely, welcome back Eva! How was your trip? Any interesting stories? Met any interesting people? ;)
    Some welcome back cake, what a thoughtful - ACK! Spoiled cake; my one weakness... We either need less cake, or a bigger fridge! :cool:

See, this girl knows me! :lol: First it's the cake, then it's the heavy stuff. (Anyone guess where I get that 'quote' from? :)) Fine, fine, proceed with the cake fight, but not the good cake! We need something to bribe new members with. And the pecan sandies in the top shelf should not be thrown, they're original positivity cookies.

P.S: Now I'm gonna be coming in with an anti-cake shield or something! Try and get me then Naz! [​IMG]

All I've been talking is about cake. :p I'll end on something sandle...

Sandle's the cutest
    There is no mistake
    Sandle will protect me
    From flying spoiled cake! :D

15. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

:lol: I love your little poem! Can I hide behind your anti-cake shield too? :p

I just watched 'No Humans Involved'; it's such a heartbreaking episode, but really good. And I just love when Sara asks Greg "You okay?" with that worried look. Ihh she cares about him! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.