Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Happy Birthday Lucy! :)

2. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Dang, you're all right, it was the eyeball scene becaus the head scene is in After the Fall not Pirated :p

whoops !

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks so much everyone for my birthday wishes, and to Twiz and athlov for the pictures! :D Sorry for the belated thanks, but I was out until very late yesterday, but had a lovely surprise to come back to here. ;)

These birthday stories are great - Thumpy also did an H one for me, and inge an H/Y one. They're all most appreciated and a big thanks again for your efforts. :)

Here's a thank you present. Apologies if it's been posted before, but I just love Jon's eyelashes!

[​IMG]

Credit: Miami Style

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ohhh i love the pic Lucy :D

thats okkk :D i get those scenes messed up too. the cute ryaness messes up my brain :p

i havent watched CSI Miami in a while and i need Togo. soo if you'll ecuse me :D

5. life_style

life_style Pathologist

His eyelashes are pretty :D Why do men tend to have these perfect eyelashes that women would die for? It's unfair I tell ya :lol:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Both of my son's have lashes to die for, it's crazy. I don't know where they get it, not me wwwaaa. It's not enough that Jon has the greatest eyes but he's got those and the greatest brows to go with them...drooling.

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Holy Crap I missed a lot! People tend to say I have nice eyelashes...so Jon? :lol: Too bad there's a bit of an age difference, not to mention the distance between our countries. :( Happy Birthday Lucy! :D I don't have time to post a picture, or else I certainly would! I'll be back tomorrow.

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the 'thank you pic' Lucy! you chose a great pic. :D Hope you enjoyed your b-day.
    I'm glad you like the story and it was funny to create it. :)

his eyelashes are beautiful and his eyes too.
    Is anyone else excited what the new season brings for his character?
    I hope for a calm season, no injuries, no mistakes,...
    It would be great to have an episode where ryan finds the solution to a case or a case where he has the chance to shine with his knowledge. :D

9. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

You're very welcome, Lucy. I'm so glad you enjoyed all your gifts. ;)

I'll say I'm cautiously optimistic. I don't care for a couple of the spoilers I've read concerning Ryan, but I am holding out hope that this season will be vastly improved over the last season.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Driven')

[​IMG]

(credit: togoholic) :D

10. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Dang, he looks scared there!

I agree with everyone, he has BEAUTIFUL eyelashes. Of course, my sister said I'm like her, I have big lashes, too, but they're not like his.

Men, including him, always tend to have the best of everything: eyes, lashes, lips, teeth, body (that includes the butt!) and names. About the POTD: What color is his shirt? I see purple? What is eveyone else seeing?

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

it was kind of a purplish blue, I like it.
    great pic Thumpy. For some reason it's not letting me post in here so i'm trying this out, but I wanted to say thanks for the POTD.

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I like it too. That's why I asked.

You know, the color may be what made his eyes so dark... of course, in every picture, his eyes are always dark.

13. athlov

athlov Guest

:D Great pic Thumpy.

tvguide.com has Law and Order listed for Jon:

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey here's a couple SU2 pics. I just realized I haven't posted any today, so I had to feed you guys togoholics needs of young Jonathan. Also I'm seeing if this will let me post because for some reason I couldn't earlier. Thanks athlov for that info, but I don't get tnt, ugh. Calling cable company tomorrow to upgrade cable. No seriously I got it a while ago when it was on and taped it, I had to go to my mom's and get it but I got it.

web page web page web page

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

The purple shirt looks so good on him. He looks good in everything...and I'm starting to think that that has been said before. :lol: Sue, I adore young Jonathan. I just figured out that he is 14 years older than I am, and my sis asked: "So when you were born, he was 14?" And I was like: "Jup. Awww..." And since then I have the picture of 14-year-old Jonathan in my head. :D

Bit late, but since I have time now: Lucy, your belated birthday pic:

So it was Lucy's birthday yesterday? Boy I miss all the birthdays. I should buy me a calender. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.