Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

The sad thing is maybe be splurged on his niece this b day buying her the Ipod because he won that money. Now he's broke. Poor Ryan.

OMG those pics are even better huge. Damn them for puttiing words on his face. It should be against the law to do that.

Hey Katie I watched ET tonight and I didn't see anything about csim and what they had last night sucked. Barely showed Jon at all. Now I'm bumming.

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I loved the scene with him burning the money. Don't misinterpret me it's just that he looked so sad and lost that I almost cried and I wanted to hold him and tell him everything would be ok later.

BTW, what was the song playing in the last scene? :confused:

3. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

So, let me get this right. He doesn't have a gambling problem - it was just a one-off because a friend was doing it. He did it to get some money to buy his niece a birthday present, and the money turned out to be fake. So he was burning his own money on the beach, and it was counterfeit money. Does that sound right? :confused:

It was made out to be a "gambling problem", wasn't it? I seems to me that TPTB blow these things out of proportion sometimes, just to draw in viewers. "Who's got a gambling problem - who!" They did it with the pregnancy scare in S4, which turned out to be a non-event as far as I can see. They said that one of the team would be killed at the end of S4, and while Jessop was very nice I'm sure, he wasn't exactly one of the team. Sorry, am I ranting again? :mad:

I've just got a little more rant to go. MikeW , "whipping boy" was exactly the phrase I've been searching for. It seems that they can't bring themselves to make Calleigh or Eric look bad, so they dump it all on Ryan. :mad: :mad: Maybe they are trying to make Natalia look good by comparison. It doesn't seem to be working.

And if they're trying to draw in more viewers, there's a simple solution - more screen time for Ryan! :D :p :D

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I wholeheartedly endorse that idea! I do have a hard time choosing who is the sexiest man alive (Greg or Ryan) but after last night's episode here in the UK (FYI: It was "The Score") I have to say Ryan is so totally hotter. The Orange shirt was so good on him *Drooling*!

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I thought he couldn't buy the iPod because he didn't have time or was at a scene, so he asked Calleigh to buy it for him and then gave her the money back, which was the counterfeit money. I'm a bit confused as well, I may be wrong? :confused:

I know! :eek: How hot was Ryan in that episode? It was such a good Ryan episode, he had so much screen time. The orange shirt coupled with the black suit propelled him into a higher level of hotness. :lol: You know, I'm quite liking season 4 so far, just because Ryan has had some really good episodes. :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I totally agree. The season started off really slow, but now its great! But I didn't like last night in "The Score" when Ryan nearly lost it with Alexx. He seems to be becoming alot more arrogant and I don't like arrogant. I like Goofy/Sweet-Ryan. Its obviously that hair cut that's done it! I want Long-Hair Ryan back! He looked so good with it in "Hell Night" that my bedroom was coated in drool!

7. Tinkerbell

Yeah he seems really defensive about it. I didn't like the way he snapped a little at Calleigh, she was only trying to help (the same with Alexx). I hope this whole thing with his eye starts to blow over a bit.

8. life_style

life_style Pathologist

sounds like an interesting episode :D

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

inge , where are you? I replied to your comment on my lj.

Definitely going to watch The Score now - cats fed, washing-up done, fic written, washing on, ironing ready. The ironing takes me so much longer when I'm watching CSI:M. I keep stopping and staring at JT. :p

BTW Twiz , thanks for your help. It's still a spider, but I've got a better idea of what I'm writing about now. :D

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Hey Tink, you and Ali are both correct. He won the money (partly) for the purpose of buying his niece an iPod, only he asked Calleigh to buy it for him. He gave her the money, not knowing that it was counterfeit, and that's how she got caught with it, hence her confronting him about gambling in the Death Pool. Hope that helps. :)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: you're welcome :lol: Poor Shadowfax, hope the floor wasn't too hard.
    I was speechless for a while when i saw the pics... and you know what?? the photographer must be a Togoholic, there's no doubt about it. :D

Edit : I searched for Jon items on ebay, just for fun and i found something we all should have.... after the t-shirt... and the license plate frame, here's what we need in order to end up at Jon's house !!
    they say it's a removable window 'cling'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Tinkerbell

Ahh, thank you shadowfax. It makes a lot more sense to me now. :)

By the way, Mrs_Togo those photos are amazing. :eek: *drools*

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Shadowfax I thought that he had asked Calleigh to buy the present because he just didn't have time to go shop with work or something and then once she bought it he paid her back with the $100. counterfiet bill. If he had given her the money to buy it she would have spent it, right? Either way Poor Ryan got screwed and now he's broke again. Better yet we got a little info about his personal life and he has a niece so he has a sibling. I wonder if it's a brother or sister and if we'll ever see or here anything more about his family. I'm still dying to know more about uncle Ron.

Wow I'm loving all the pics guys. Your feeding my togoholic needs, keep it coming.
    OMG that closeup of his eyes......ouch my floor is a little softer in my new house. Yay for carpet.

14. inge

inge CSI Level Two

at work. ;) till 5 p.m. central european time.
    It's my first week, I have to be a little careful. My desk is also bad situated. people can see the screen very easily. on the other side it's so boring. I'm new so I need training and it's very slowly. I wrote the comment during my lunch break very fast. I will write back later.

yep, ryan is sometimes a little bit cocky and not always friendly to his friends and co-workers.
    I also want to know more about his niece, but in Miami Style. maybe one day she had problems with her parents and she will need help from uncle ryan.
    LOL, uncle ryan sounds good. :lol:

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Awww Uncle Ryan does sound good. I'm hoping we'll get more family history this season, but I'm not holding my breathe on that.

I love those decals and shirt you found Mrs. Togo. Did you get those off ebay? I check ebay now and then for togo stuff. That's where I got the idea to make my own bumper stickers and magnets. They had a pillow case that I would so love to snuggle with at night, but I'm sure that would be too much for my hubby to handle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.