Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

It doesn't matter to me what Jon wears. He looks hot in ANYTHING!!! :devil: Well, except that lime green sweater he was wearing earlier in the season. I did notice he's gained a little weight, but who cares? He's HOT!

2. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

He has definetly gained weight, but not a whole lot and he still looks fit and he looks like he still continues to work out. He still is amazingly good looking so I dont think it matters either.

I dont mind the lime green sweater, its not my favourite but i have seen worse things on him!

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The sweater vests were not a good fashio choice...let alone the lime green one. :eek: What the heck was wardrobe thinking anyways?

CBS should think about having a voting session to see what the fans would like their favorite characters to wear. I think Ryan wuld be best in t-shirts or no shirt and of course jeans. :D :devil:

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks again for the b-day wishes!

I would also vote for T-shirt and jeans, but also for sweaters and shirts without a jacket, but I also miss the jacket/shirt/jeans combination from season 4. :D

5. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I love when Ryan wears Jeans.
    Well i love jeans period. haha

I love when he wears those button up shirts with like a stripe design, or plain hahah and a blazer.
    that looks good on him!

6. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

anything looks good on him!!! even a garbage bag would look good!

7. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Thanks! I'm glad everyone liked the beach pic. Now if we can just get the real thing. :)

Talking about the sweatervest, I think he looks kind of cute in it, in a dorky kind of way. And it brings out the green in his eyss. :D

8. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Well, we could get the papperazzi to take some pictures of him, but who wants to invade privacy?
    Lets just hope some fan catches him on the beach and snaps a picture with him, or just of him!

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

The only time he's bothered by papparazzi is when he's with Justin, it seems to me. I've seen tons of pics of Justin shirtless so maybe one day he'll be running w/ him shirtless and get caught. I think he knows there's a demand for him shirtless so now he's doing everything he can to keep his shirt on. In ways I think he may be shy about his body. WHY I have NO idea. I mean he's hott..come on Togo..shed the clothes!!!

10. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Really? I haven't seen papparazzi pictures of justin. well probably because i dont go looking for them. haha

ahaha yah that's probably what he's doing. HAH he knows we want or some of us want a picture of him shirtless.
    Doesn't matter to me really, but it would make a nice photograph :)

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

**sigh** thoughts of Jon/Ryan shirtless. Those are nice thoughts......why can't those thoughts come true??? Instead he puts more and more clothes on! Did anyone even see Ryan in the previews for tonights episode?

12. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I thought I saw a half second of him, but they go so quickly that it's hard to say for sure. Hopefully he'll be on for a little more than a few seconds at least. We'll know in a few hours. :D

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I haven't seen a preview yet for tonights ep. I did see on ET tonight they were on the set of csim. Unfortunately, they only talked to d/c and e/b about her joining the show as H's ex.

I have a bad feeling we're not going to get much ryan tonight, much alone ryan shirtless. I think it's all going to be about H's baby's mama drama..Can anyone say the word SOAP? I hope with all this time off from writing the writers come up with some amazing story line for Ryan and help shed his clothes.

Kat, your right about him wearing more clothes. COme on it's MIami heat, no need for blazers, jackets, sweaters (Good God) and 3 shirts under all that.

Katelynn, I just happen to be a justin fan too, since jeepers creepers and dodge ball. I love him so, Justin + Togo = Me fainting.

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

you know...Jon actually hates wearing the sweater vests....he said it so himslef in an interview once....

15. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Oh man i know, ah justin!! I can't believe he's dating drew, they dont seem like a good couple. could be because im jealous but i dont know HAHAH

I'm glad i have a PVR to tape tonights episode, hopefully there is a lot of ryan, if not..... I'll be very upset!!! ill probably watch the episode tomorrow... my parents took over the TV for prison break :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.