Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know! should i see what Jon says? because this is a really huge deal!!! i'm going to message him and see what he says. then i'll get back to you guys.

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

He probably isn't going to release any information about the upcoming season because, well, he would get in trouble ;)

Anyways, Ive heard all different types of spoilers and I don't know what do believe. So we have just got to stick it out and hope for the best until Season 6 starts! :)

3. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

You're right, it really could cost him his job if he gave out too much information, he's probably told what he can and cannot say. And, as someoe else said earlier - remember the finale, we can be given all sorts of 'stoies' that are just not going to happen.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Rest assured that if there's any important information about Jon Togo/Ryan Wolfe, CSIfiles will be sure to let us know very early-on before the new season begins. :)

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah i guess you guys are right. ok i won't message him about that. but i just hope that he's going to be a CSI again soon. i miss calling him "Sexy CSI" and " Ryan Wolfe - CSI" and all the cue little names for him.

6. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

omg just as i suspected, i bawled during No Man's Land, it was soo sad especially when Eric asked where Marisol was. Ugh it was just sad:(. I am soo glad tho that Cruz is finally finished :) anyways it was a good episode.

7. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Thanks for those pics, adorable! :D

Yeah I guess you all are right on the information regarding CSI Miami. We wouldn't want him to get into trouble, of course.

I just dislike the fact that they've made him into this, from being a really good employee at first to becoming this.. A somewhat cranky, unprofessional human being. I really didn't see this coming, at all. At least I didn't think he would go through this when we first saw him join the team. And because of all this I guess they have to make him earn his place in the team back, because otherwise people would get mad and wonder why he's still got his job. :(

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

About the newest spoiler on Ryan...

OK, the newest one is saying that H calls him for a job but it's not for being reenstated as a CSI it's being a body gaurd to a teen age girl. OK this sounds kind of lame to me but it's got lots of potential. Did anyone else notice she's a swimmer???? This is me wishful thinking and gettin ahead of myself but lets say something happens to her while swimming...Ryan has to rip off his shirt and jump in the water and save her..OMG that be too awesome.

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I agree with you. *sighs*
    He was such a nice guy in the first few episodes in season 3. Then out of the blue he acted like a jerk in 'Sax and Taxes' and also in 'Recoil' as he made stupid comments about Calleigh's father. :rolleyes:
    In season 4 it was not so bad, but in season 5...
    I don't wan to think about it.

Let's stay positive. :)
    Maybe he learned his lesson this time and he's a better CSI when he's back at work and we have our cute, nice, honest and ambitious (and so on ;)) Ryan back.

Thanks Twiz! :lol:
    you made me smile with your post.
    I also thought about the spoiler, but I didn't come up with your idea. I'm too innocent for such thoughts. :p

I also have some positive thoughts about the new spoiler...
    So, Ryan as a bodyguard. Maybe the kid is very annoying and she asks Ryan a lot of questions. so we would learn something about his life. or, maybe he saves her life in a dangerous situation and he's the hero.

;)

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Twizted, your spoiler makes me very hopeful about my long wished for fanfic. :devil:
    Remember how I always talked about Ryan ripping his shirt off and jumping into a pool to save a girl....maybe its going to happen. Woo!

11. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

oh Ryan ripping his shirt off I like that!!!!

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oohh!! i like that too!!! who wouldn't want to see something that sexy rip their shirt off!?!?

13. Ryan_wolfe25

Ryan_wolfe25 Civilian

hey guys,i was just looking through the anna belkap thread and i noticed that they post a lot of pictures n discuss about her acting in csi ny n also in other series where she had act before and i was thinking why don't we all try and
    ~talk about our favorite episodes where jon acted in
    ~talk about his acting in other series
    ~post more pictures
    ~post our favorite pictures
    ~talk about why we like a particualiar picture or why we like our favorite picture(s)
    ~talk about why we like jon"s acting in any episode
    ~talk about what we like about jon.for example how his hair was in an epiosde or how his dressing style in a particular episode is .
    ~although the latest seaso haven't preimied,we can still talk about previous epiosdes he acted in.
    (all above i noticed in the anna belkap thread)
    ~thanks for reading this.
    i hope its not too long
    ~i just thought this would make for an interesting discussion in this thread.
    THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. :) :)

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*delurks* Did someone say Ryan ripping his shirt off? o_O

Boy do I wish... haha but that's enough to lure me back into this thread :) Hello everyone! Those who know me and for those who don't *waves* :) Yes I'm back... Ah how I miss the hotness of this thread...

Hello katbug, you lure me back with this pic! I haven't seen Ryan's new spiky hair... Boy does he look so cute! *feels a sudden urge to run fingers through said hair* ...am I weird?

I've been very Togo-depraved these past few months. No new CSIM episode for more than a year!! :( Imagine... But S5 is starting soon!! Wooohhooo!!! (VERY late, I know :rolleyes: but I'm still excited) So, yeah, hello spiky hair, I'm getting to know ya! :lol: I agree that it reminds you of Greg... And I love Greg, so it's good!

I haven't got a clue of what kind of trouble Ryan got at the end of the season, but it sounds bad :( I hope he'd be ok... Is it another 'will he come back/won't he' thing again? :rolleyes:

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hey Silhouette - glad to see you delurking over here!

Here is another spikey hair pic to hopefully keep you here.
    Ryan

My favorite Ryan episode - oh there are so many that I cannot name a fav.....but I loved his innocence in the early days with Under the Influence, Legal and the one with the baby (can't think of the name)

Great discussion topics. I will have to come back later and answer some more of them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.