Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

*runs in* Shadowfax! :D *huggles and gives smoothie* Of course I missed you. It's okay you've been out, I have too, and, well, you wrote a fic. :p... OMG just read it. :devil: That's so awesome! That's so Greg to be blasting his music like that. :lol: And ROTFL Grissom knew! :lol: That was hot. Gris is lucky, he got to watch. :devil: Great job! I reviewed it on ff.net too. ;)

If Ryan was in LV when Greg got attacked, Ryan would totally be determained to get the guys who did it to him.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG where have I been? Not in here, eh. Sorry for some reason I'm in a funk when it comes to this board. I just haven't had much to say on it lately. BUt I'm here now.

*Huggles Shadowfax* Yay new fic and I will read it later on tonight. I'm sure it's awesome..1 it's from you 2 it's ryan and greg.. So I can't wait to see what you are doing to them now.

I think Ryan would really be pulling his hair out trying to figure out who hurt Greg and if he found the person I think he would loose his short temper and go at them...someone would have to hold him back or he'd be in trouble for sure.

I need a hot scenerio to make this smoothie go down, it's too cold here in Ohio to drink smoothies with out something hott to warm me up.

3. Bedussey

Bedussey Civilian

Can I...Join the thread? I'm seriously new. But I know Silhouette :devil:

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

No, you can't, Bedussey. Just kidding. :p Of course you can! *hands smoothies* Welcome. :)

Well, I won't be around for a week so I thought I would post before I go. But uh, yeah. I need a hot senario. :lol: This thread is empty. It has so much potiental with all the gutter minds here, but no one seems to actually be here. Hmm.. GREG AND RYAN ARE MAKING OUT IN THE CLOSET!

Did that lure you? :p

I read one that Anthony or someone was thinking of doing a CSI movie. Alot of people want it to be with all three shows. Wouldn't that be awesome? A movie lenth CSI episode with both Greg and Ryan. They obviously would work together at some point, and obviously there would be angst. And obviously comfort se- *pg 13 bar* :rolleyes: :devil:

Okay, well I'm off. Bye everyone. *hugs*

5. Bedussey

Bedussey Civilian

Seems like no one is here, so I'll just filling in for it. Irma is quite busy with her life. :(

Thought it'd be nice to have Jon and Eric in the same movie, pretty sure they'd get along together on AND off set. :p

6. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I saw the CSI episode last night where Greg is in court. Do you think Ryan would've testified for his honour or do you think he would've done something else to help him? Perhaps just be there for him, throughout the entire ordeal?

7. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

Ryan/Greg is grown on me rapidly.
    You know what??
    On Jon's Myspace,his hero is Eric Szmanda!!! :devil:
    How cute!!! :D

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Is he really?? :D

Well, I can certainly imagine the possibilities!! :devil: :devil:

Hey, Twiz!! What's up, lady? Long time no see, eh? Did you get a chance to read that fic yet? *nudge, nudge* :p :lol:

Edit: Ah, I forgot to mention this. In response to life_style's question, since Ryan wasn't really there at the time of the attack, I can't imagine them asking him to testify in court, unless they're trying to establish Greg's character. But if he could be there, I'm sure he'd sit in during the proceedings. That'd be his way of showing Greg his silent but strong support. :D

9. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I've noticed that!! My initial thought when I saw it was "Aww, he likes Greg too!!"

Goodness, I hate the right shift button on my sister's keyboard...

10. szmandatogoholic

*BUMP*

(I actually didn't want to do that...)
    Where is my fellow Gutterville residents? *calls out to the shadows* Hello? Hello? I guess no one's here to hear about me finding a Greg/Ryan song...

It's the one by Avril Lavigne called "Keep Holding On" for the movie "Eragon." I love it, and I just now noticed that it's wonderful for an angst!Rugged Wonders fic. Speaking of which... I'll be back in a few... :p

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG it's been ages since i've been in here. Welcome to the newbie's..here's some smoothies..

Shadow * gives big hug* I just read your fic and I must say awwwwwwww I loved it. That was just so cute and I was picturing it playing out in my head. I've been a bit down lately, might be why I haven't been around so that was a real pick me up that I needed.. If anyone hasn't read that they should read it now..it's hott.

I saw that on his myspace too and thought it was funny. Now since it's been a few season I just wonder if they have met...Jon and Eric..I mean they work in the same place and have the same friends kind of.. I know Emily P and Jorga F are friends in real life. I bet they have met and maybe sit around drinking beer talking about how peeps write fan fics pairing them up...omg wouldn't that be crazy..

Hey I miss everyone...Irma...where are you?

12. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I agree with you Shadowfax, that's probably what Ryan would do :)

Hey, welcome back Twiz! It would be awesome if they had met, but I haven't heard anything of the two of them meeting yet. They did attend the same party though, so it's a possibility :)

13. szmandatogoholic

Oh, gosh, that'd be hilarious!! *both about JF/EP and JT/ES* I'd die if they'd actually done that. *faints*

Jon's changed his hero now; I think it's like his dad or something now.

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Life Style thanks for the welcome..sorry it's been so long since i've popped in again.

I bet they have met and stood around talking about how stupid the fans are getting them confused. I mean both csi's are filmed right there on the same lot basically and I bet they have like passed each other and I can't see either of them just walking by without saying something funny to the other.

Man where is Irma at? Has she gone from the board?
    Shadow you know I love your fics...all of them. Thanks so much for the pm's and the shoulder to lean on, your awesome.

Katie now you kno you have to post something..come on a lil something something..

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*Gets dragged in by hair by Sue* I kid, I kid. Irma, please come back soon. I miss thee! :(

Woah, it never occured to me they film the CSIs in the same lot. They have to have met by now. They would be hilarious together.

I heard about Togo's hero being Eric Szmanda. Haha. I wonder if Eric has a myspace. I don't think he does but if he ever got one he should add Togo... lol.

I guess I should talk about Ryan and Greg. Sorry! Uh.. we really need a crossover... If they ever had one I wonder if the rest of the team would see a resemblance. I don't think they would because they work with one of them every day so they should see their differences. I can just see Hodges making a lame comment to Greg about how they look like twins or brothers or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.