Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey, sorry i was gone to my cousins house!!

haha, yeah i know my thoughts kinda go.. 'WHOA!' but either way, i'm just trying to keep good and positive thoughts for season 8!!

as for the video... here it is: CSI: living doll behind the scene

adorable pic sweet haven't seen you around here alot. hope you stay around for a little bit.

drumchik you a purejoy shipper? Grissom and Cath, so cute together! good to see you have some Snickers in you!!!

i can't wait for season 8 to start. i'm actually so excited just to see how they handle stuff. i'm of course, hoping for the GSR break up, but that's asking alot. but, i have never and will NEVER give up on Snickers!!

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys! Just a reminder that there is a thread (Fan-Made Videos - Shipper Central Style) pinned at the top of the forum where all fan-made videos should be posted. As of now, the limit is two videos posted per day.

thanks!

3. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Thanks Emily! I saw it when it was first on The Early Show, but I'd forgotten about that stuff. I'm going to rewatch it now. After the day I've had, I need to see something good! LOL!

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

okay, hi girls.
    kiss love that pic. and emily thanks for sharing that link and i cant wait for your next fan made video to.
    nice to see you again meg, nsf2, liz and drumchik
    and new new or spoiler about are beloved couple.
    and/or any topic.

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

np megs!! i can't wait for the 8th season. i found another spoiler... i don't know if you guys have heard it or anything, but here.

As for the Sara-Grissom plot, Jerry Bruckheimer Television President Jonathan Littman has shed some light regarding the controversial issue. ““The Sara-Grissom storyline is going to conclude,”” Littman hinted. ““Don't take it in that definitive term. It's very smartly done.””““We have a big storyline finish at the start of the season,”” he added. ““It will play out for a few episodes. The ambition of their [writers'] stories is once again extremely high and extremely quirky. That arc worked so well with Grissom and Sara that we are going to let these characters breathe this year. Everyone has their moments. The characters are going to have their journeys.””

hope that helps us rest a little easier for the beginning of season 8!!

on other news... I MADE ANOTHER FAN VIDEO!! not sure if i can post it here, but i'll post it in the Fan Videos- Shipper Central Syle thread. hope you guys check it out:)

oh and i also updated my story (finally) here's the link: A Shoulder to Cry on yes, i know... i was bored yesterday:p haha

6. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

yay for good spoilers!! really is getting hard to wait!!

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

it is!! i'm getting really exicted. i'm just PRAYING for some Snickers moments. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! we NEED some Snickers. Season 7 didn't do much for us, COME ON SEASON 8!!!!!!

i haven't read any spoilers of Sara and Nick working together, which i find really strange because, everyone thought that they'd have a strong bond and everything, but they're not even WORKING together yet!! uuughh... getting annoyed here. i'm just trying to keep my head high and hope for the best!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Hi guys sorry that I have not been on. Been working alot...
    Everyone is buying CSI season 6 right now. I work at FYE in a mall. And I sold 9 copies of it tonight. I could not belive it..lol..

Emily thanks for the spoiler, and your story rocks..Can't wait for part 3...Get it done fast...lol...
    Ok I'm off to watch CSI and then bed...night all

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks SF01! i'm finished part 3, just gotta type it up.

wow! 9 copies in ONE night!? that's crazy! i wanna get the the 6th season, but i'm gonna wait on it. maybe get it for Christmas?! haha:p. i'm so excited for season 8! i can hardly wait! and, when season 8 comes out, season 7 will be playing on Spike! sweeeet. haha

well, i hope you guys have fun at your jobs:p haha. just, come by and post more. it looks like Sandles are catching up to us, and they just made a new thread. so, come by quickly and post!!

10. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Holy crap! Nine copies in one night is amazing. When I was buying my CSI DVDs, I was on a bender. I bought seasons one and two at the same time, then three and four, and then I bought six but was also asking about five -- everyone thought I was obsessed (to which I obviously disagree :p ). And can I just say that I would love to work at a store like FYE or something similar? I love CDs and DVDs, so I would absolutely think it was Christmas every day or something.

I'm looking forward to the reruns on Spike too, Emily! And we can't forget Bravo! :) Although, Monday night and Tuesday night, they replayed "Bodies in Motion" . . . whatever. Had a couple of cute Snickers moments (Inside or out?; Sara asking if he wanted her to get him a sandwich or something). Speaking of the "inside or out?" moment, did anyone else think that maybe they were trying to make it sound a little dirty? Everytime I see that scene, I can't help but think a little more that they were . . . or maybe not and it's just their chemistry! :D

11. CCA

CCA Police Officer

wow, 9 copies is a lot. Now if I could just have been one of those, (cries) I would like to start buying the dvd's thank you very much! Maybe next paycheck lol.

csiemily I'm off to watch your video and read your story ;)!

Either by tonight, or tomorrow I should be posting my new story (squeels) but I just looked at the rules for the fanfic on here, looks like it be only posted on FF.N lol.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

excited cca!! can't wait to read your story. i LOVE Snickers stories!! haha

meg, when are you going to update? i'm so excited for the next chapter!!

nickngris when's the next update to your story? i'm you left us hanging! please... update soon too!!

meg, i totally agree with your little 'inside or out' thoughts. their little smile... i think they both wanted the inside!! haha!!i LOVE when the team was walking down. that was such a hot pic. and when nick and sara fell insynce with each other!! haha... loves it:)

team walking down
    walking pic..
    looking pic..

[​IMG]
    sara and nick walking beside each other. insynce!

[​IMG]
    LOVE THIS PIC!

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm still writing and I will tried to update it. Right now, on Sara's Secret Lover is getting there soon to finish.

I can't wait to read your story, CCA.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ok, looking forward to it!! i'll be updating soon!

ok... i was thinking today. our ship is AMAZING!! yeah yeah, i know that you guys already know that. but, our ship is the second most liked 'sara-involved' ship, and we aren't that far behind GSR. i haven't even MET a GSRer in person. thank goodness:p haha. ok, going back... Grissom and Sara have had SO many intense and very 'going to happen' scenes. sara getting pinned up against the wall, them in bed together, them acutally TOGETHER. but Snickers, the scenes that we've had haven't been THAT big. but, you see the spark between them when they stare at each other. i just find that SO amazing. the only reason why, i think, people like GSR IS becuase of the scenes. if they never had those scenes, Snicker would be in control. i'm telling you the truth... OUR SHIP IS AMAZING!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SPOILERS!!

i was just looking over at the 'Spoilers Pictures Thread'. i found got some pics.

Dead Doll 1
    Dead Doll 2

15. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

I also have not met a GSR in person however I have met many snicker's supporters. I actually have talked to several people who are sick and tired of Sara taking the side line to Grissom. As one person pointed out to me when she was flirting with Nick she still had story lines:)

Tomorrow I am going to see Josh Groban in concert:) That should get my fanfic juices flowing.

My kids are on the 50th yes that is 50th viewing of High School musical 2. Must say I love the music. The song Everday is awesome, and parts could applied to snickers. Sighhh.

Ok so maybe I am desperate for snickers that I see it in everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.