Ms Willows Regrets Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jan 14, 2012.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
    Episode Title: 'Ms Willows Regrets'
    Episode Number: 1211
    Synopsis: "When Willows works with the FBI again after a professional hit occurs at a law firm she recommended to her friend, the CSI team identifies shocking similarities at the crime scene."

Original Airdate
    : January 18, 2012

Credits
    Story By: Christopher Barbour
    Teleplay By: Christopher Barbour and Don McGill
    Directed By: Louis Milito

Guest Stars:

• Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
    • Alex Carter as Det. Vartann
    • Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
    • Grant Show as Agent Viggo McQuid
    • Matt Lauria as Agent Pratt
    • Titus Welliver as Mark Gabriel
    • Annabeth Gish as Laura Gabriel
    • Anita Gillette as Lily Flynn
    • Louise Griffiths as Mrs. Hobart
    • Angela Gibbs as Amelia Gross
    • Kevin Dobson as Malcolm Turner
    • Hong Chau as Julie Blanch
    • Jack Dimich as Paul Obrecht, Trench Coat Man
    • Mark Aiken as Arthur Martens
    • Beth Kennedy as Helen

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

After seeing some of the clips from this episode (someone shooting up Cath's house).

Some of the spoiler pics(pics of her that look like she is coming out of a body bag at the morgue).

As well as comments from CM.(Catherine has a near death experience).

I wonder if Catherine will be faking her own death to fool the ones trying to kill her? Will her co-workers be in on it? Or will they and the viewers be left to think she is dead til the end.

Anyone else see this as a possibility?

3. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Lily Flynn is back. Does Catherine's mom get attacked too?
    LaSquisita

4. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

As much as I hate CSI in Peril, this episode looks so amazing from the promos and the clips. I really am getting excited for this episode. Badass Catherine always has a special place in my heart. :lol:

I'm wondering if Catherine is yelling at John in the promo, about Laura going missing, and that causes him to try and take her out at her house. From the video, she is yelling at someone with short, dark hair, so I think it's either him or Pratt.

Either way, it looks so intense. I wish it were Wednesday.

5. xenon22

xenon22 Victim

I seriously hope they kill Catherine off. Once and for all to get rid of her, and then I can watch this show again. I'd really enjoy seeing more of Ted Danson, without Marg killing the scene.

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Or she may just be credited b/c we're seeing Catherine's house and she's in a picture like with Kay Panamaker in Zippered

7. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

:confused: That's a tad harsh. Catherine has never been my favourite character and there were episodes in the early seasons where I wished she'd just disappear, but now that its come down to it, I'm really sad to see her go. She's a corner stone of the show and will be missed. They're not killing her off and I'm glad for that, the death of one CSI (Warrick) was more than enough.

8. Ninja1088

Ninja1088 Witness

Warrick was killed off because by that point he had burned all his bridges with the CSI production crew due to his legal troubles. That's not the case here nor with William Peterson, which is why I suspect their characters weren't killed off.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, they're NOT killing Catherine off. They didn't even want Marg to leave the show-runners, the cast members, none of them wanted her to leave. They all (including Ted Danson) tried to get her to stay. TPTB have already said they will NOT kill her off and that they want her to return for guest appearances somewhere down the line. Thankfully she won't be killed off and hopefully she will somewhere down the line stop in for a visit. :)

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Kevin Dobson. Haven't seen him in a while. He didn't last long though.

"Bugs don't lie".

LOL at SuperDave "There was a Xiomarra in my Gross Anatomy class and let me tell you, her anatomy was anything but gross". Heh.

Greg (to Nick about the bugs): Did you take their statements yet?
    Nick: I'm starting to doubt their story. :lol:

Sara: The only janitor I knew that was this thorough turned out to be a serial killer. (Continuity? Wow!)

Vartann seemed kind of concerned that Cath might be moving on with McQuaid.

Archie! :D

Smart of Laura to send the card to Lily and embed the micro-card in it.

My gosh, she's alive. I figured he'd killed her. I take it Mark didn't know about the hiding place.

"Common sense degree" hehe.

Uh oh. The woman agent at the hospital is the woman who shot up the lawyer's office.

McQuaid's dead? What happened to the whole "hot FBI agent who sleeps with Catherine" thing? Did they decide not to do that because of outrage from fans who were upset about the lack of clarification for the Cath/Lou relationship?

"You deserve more, Lou". Aww... but he wants you, Catherine!

She actually got hit? I didn't figure she'd actually get hit.

Anyone notice Catherine kind of squint her eyes together when she was being zipped up in the body bag? I think her and Russell both are gonna hide in them next week.

I can't wait for next week's ep, yet I'm sad all at the same time.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

See, that's why I'm waiting and watching next week...I will just put tonight's on On Demand at 8pm and then the new ep is at 9.

12. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Great show tonight. Ted was so awesome at the end. Can't wait for next week's episode but I'm probably gonna cry, I almost cried at the end of this one. :(

13. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

That was good, I chuckled at Nick's one liner before credit came on, he quoted "Bugs don't lie"

I figured that Laura's hubby was behind of all of this murder and gunrunning. I assumed that SUV was about to run Catherine down, but it turns out to be DB Russell to get her out in time, she got in the suv and speed away, so she tries to get up and she realized that she got hit. She pulled her blouse up and i saw that GSW to her side, I'm like damn she didn't realize that she was shot?! I guess that must be the adreadline pumping in her veins and didn't feel anything.

So the next week episode promo on CSI looks good, but WTF Cath looks so dead in body bag, I'm like perhaps they have to fake her death, in order to get her to the hospital to have that bullets taken out.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I wish they wouldn't show so much on the commercials and promos...would have made the ending more exciting to not know it was coming, although like Warrick getting shot...you could kind of feel it coming.

I have a feeling the whole thing is a sham. The burned car, etc. are probably a fake out to throw the bad guys off the trail.

I thought it was okay. Too over the top for CSI for my tastes tho.

I did like Sara saying the only janitor she knew that was that neat was a serial killer (Natalie). :lol:

15. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

.....oh my freaking goodness.

*jaw drops*

....I need time to collect my thoughts before I comment (that and the fact I need to be up in 5 hours :lol: )