Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I agree with what everyone else says, it wouldn't make you shallow at all, and I agree we always think Cath/Marg looks hot :D

2. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Agreed! She really looked hot in For Warrick, but then doesn't she always?! :D
    But seeing her cry at the funeral almost broke my heart! :( She looked so fragil. I think Marg did a great job in that episode!

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I finally watched the entire episode in full last night, and OMG, didn't Marg just hit that out of the park?

That moment at the beginning where she comes in and she and Gil just look at each other - acting gold.

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL good taste indeed. We know that a pretty face is a must to be "not just another pretty face". :lol:

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha of course ;) and Marg has certainly got a pretty face :)

I still haven't watched the premiere, i'm lagging behind:(

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

This girl saw Marg and Alan in a movie theater...in fact, she was sitting right next to them. If I were her, I wouldn't be able to concentrated on the movie at all. LOL.

She's really pretty btw. Redheads rule. :D

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Omg, I do not think I would be able to control myself if i were sat next to them! I wouldn't even remember the name of the movie i was watching!!

8. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

^^^The girl is really lucky she saw a great film and sat beside the cutest couple in LA.
    :D I hope I'm not late! I vote for Redheads have more fun or Not JUST A Pretty Face as the thread title for the next thread.
    That's cuz she didn't. The letter sender totally made up that bit in her letter and also had errors about her info on Julia Roberts and Dame Helen Mirren. I can't believe Matt wasted web space to put those erroneous and made up stuff she sent, lol. As for Marg's ultra sexy wardrobe.. its all Billy Petersen's fault! :lol: I think I saw it on CBS.com's behind the scenes interviews that he is the one who always reminds Marg to wear those tight pants.
    Speaking of wardrobe how about this for the thread title... Marg/Catherine: Cuz She Rocks the Tight Pants ? :p

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Ha! Glad to know I'm not going nuts :D

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

^ haha.

I do like the idea of the tight pants thread name ;)

I think it's funny Billy Petersen says she should wear the tight pants.

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL speaking of Matt, I think he was just doing his job a.k.a being the gossip king on TV Guide.com. You know, to stir up sh!t basically so that fans get worked up. I was watching Marg's A&E biography this past Saturday and guess who was among the interviewees? Matt Roush! From TV Guide! Surprise huh? He was talking about all sorts of good things about Marg, and you get the feeling that he really appreciated her. IMO that could be the reason why he stopped at the character Catherine Willows and refused to reply to the crap about the actress Marg Helgenberger that girl made up in her letters.

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I guess you're right that its his job to stir up as much emotion in fans as possible to get them to react etc.

It's interesting that he actually seems to appreaciatee her though.

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Just wanted to say that I absolutely enjoyed Let It Bleed. The cases were weird enough to make it an alright Halloween episode. Plus, we got really nice scenes of Catherine with others. And the Catherne/Lindsey scene in her office was just priceless. Great mother/daughter moment. :)

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I was waiting for the ep with Cath/Lindsay, I haven't been up to date with spoilers so forgot it was that one.Can't wait to watch it :)

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I haven't watched the whole episode yet, but I did love that scene.

One thing I found interesting was that when Catherine found Lindsey in the club, and she told her about the girl who died, Lindsey stopped fighting her mother immediately. Hello fanfic idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.