Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Here's your poll guys since you only have 25 posts left before this thread ends:

There's a new rule that will take effect after this thread (because I will be adding to the Thread Title Rules thread later) that there cannot be more than ten choices to choose from and then the top five can be taken from them and the winner chosen from that poll. Anyway, this thread can still use the old rules.

Good Luck!

#10 Was left blank because Because Green Cards Run Out, Peyton cannot be used. (also, visas run out, not green cards. ;))

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Wow only 10 choices from now on? I guess that will keep the polling down...but wow, that could be tough! :lol:

Well not for me to comment on here I guess so moving on...looks like we're liking "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!" as our title thus far! ;) Not too suprised by that...but y'all gotta keep voting! :D

I don't remember specifically if we got Smacked spoilers for our next eppy, but we really need them to work together again, it's way past time for some Smacked again! :D Come on writers, seriously! :D

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Its just my nature: MSG's into Kibbs?

Well I figured I'd share my fantasy with her, since I thought I'd be nice and let her have it, considering.. I lost the whip thing. so, Stella has one in her closet, so I figured she should have this fantasy. -- Until I get me a damn whip.

As soon as you stop stalking Cath. Unless you want to ship you know what. :p

Gimmie 5 bucks and I'll let ya make it. :p Your butt better wake up for it, if not, dibs! :p Love ya MJ!

Poll: I think I'm going with Taylor-made for each other! :D

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: i'm not sure either but the trailer made me happy :p gotta wub those "paired up" piccies *grin*

Noooo! I wub Cath! *puppy eyes* i wanna be her shadow! :lol: i kinda ship you-know-what :D does that count? :p

-plus: YAY! :lol: five bucks? dammit, my allowance is gone :p yeah, i'll be waitin' for it, don't worry. that's one thing i won't be late for :lol: wub ya too lynny :p

poll's results are interestin' :D

5. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I voted for 'We All Know About the Secret Closet' cause a, I think it's a great tittle and b, because I so think they have a secret closet somewhere where they go ;). I love this pairing so much, it may not be an official pairing but I still love these two and I so would love for them to hook up.

6. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

*freeeeeeeeeezing*

It's cold where I am. (Me needs her Feder-bear now LOL)

No surprise... KISS is leading in the thread name poll. :D

7. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

Hey Cate I have just finished reading all of "home" and I LOVED it! Especially the last chapter, when will we be seeing more of it?

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that posts in Shipper Central must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion. The off topic posting needs to be kept to a minimum and shouldn't overshadow the on topic discussion. Also, the quoting needs to be kept strictly to your ship and not off topic things. It's been way too chatty in here lately.

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I voted for 'We know where the secret closet is' and of course only we know where the secret closet is (wherever it is) and such.

Guess what, my friend was supposed to have a middle school party at her house so I went with my bro cause I ain't middle school any more. So we show up and my friend is like 'Hi.' and all so we talk, and my bro is playing with her bro. So I go down to the computer and suddenly it clicks, 'Why have i been here for an hour, and no one else is here?'............ apparently the party was last night. So yeah. Felt so stupid.

And yet I wonder, how many times do think SMacked did that intentionally just to have some time together --- like in their secret closet. By the way where is it? Since only we know? Mac's office? The bio-chemics lab that they *don't* have? Hmmmm. Sorry for the long post.

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Aww... thanks. Well, it'll have 2 more chapters and it's finished. I'm a bit busy right now with school so I haven't gone around updating. It's been a while.

11. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Say I wonder, was Stella dressed exactly the way she was in "Summer in the City" when they got stuck on the elevator in your "Trapped SMacked Style" fic? If so then it would be so much deeper in the Gutter Canyon than I thought.

12. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

Thanks Cate for the reply
    So no Smacked spoilers at all for our next eppie? I haven't even seen the promo for it, really hope they get at least ONE scene together, right now two epies without any interaction? IS that even possible?

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Remember we still have our secret closet. Which is either is Mac's office or in the bio chemistry lab that they don't have.

*goes to read the rest of Home* I adore that fic. I'm working on the 5th chapter of 'So She Dances'...... just in case you all were wondering.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

13 posts left until our new thread...hmmmm, we should make a title poll and quick! :lol: If no one has by the time I get back tonight I will...otherwise, someone else feel free! ;)

No Smacked info for our next eppy huh, I can't decide if that's good or not....but I do know these two need to start working together again dang it! They are partners at the very least....come on PTB, we want our Smacked! :D

Cate....how ya doin' hon? ;) :D Thought about ya know...any ummmm updates lately? :D *Hugs!* :lol:

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

first of all sorry modie :( pwamis to never do it again...

second... yeah, this thread ain't that active.. perhaps it's because of the busy RL thingy we all have :lol:

third: Aiden_Burn! HI! ^_^welcome to teh thread! *gives olive oil and ties*

fourth: yeah, we need SMacky eppies, i seriously need my fix. T^T

lastly: Looks like the new thread title will be:
    Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"
    :lol: let us be heard!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.