Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family! i came back home! (Thanks sweet Steph for asking. I didn't garduate yet because my examn was rescheduled. The Director will let me know when i have to go to make my examn)

Dr. Asprine--> your Medicine was the best i could find. Dr. I respect you very much. Later i will write the review for your stories (I LOVED them)

Lori---> sweetie, i have sent you a PM.
    Regarding Quinn i must say my first clue they are living togetehr happened in Taxi because it was the first eppy i could get clips. But later when i finally could get all last five episodes aired by AXN i felt 4.17 had the best hints on that issue. Actually is my fav episode and i watch it over and over again

I mean, Quinn was flirtish with him and she was after him in not a subtle way. He was single, why did he reject her anyway? He found her funny and he enjoyed her flirtish game..so there wasn't any problem...unless he wasn't interested anymore because he had a biggest interest on someone else

Ella is back YAY! I love thse creepy characters and specially if she put in danger Mac or Stella or both :D

Karu, Anj,Jenn and Steph----> my take is S1 was so Smacked because they wanted to set their relationship as a bait for future seasons. Funny is their chemistry is so strong it defeated Writers' idea of pairting her up with Donnie (well that's i think imho) Season 2 had a lot of that idea

G!--->
    i just would love so much to know Claire even in flashbacks!. LOL when i suggested she could be alive i was just brainwashing but the idea of finfing her remains would be great. I need Stella and Mac's
    drama

Ladies, something good happened. I bought newspaper yesterday and inside the Entertaiment Section (with Gil and Warrick in the cover) there was a 2 page- article about all CSIs. The journalist made some questions to everyone (she was as introducing CSI to the argentine audience) and the best for me was a GIANT Stella's pic in a crime scene.

here is the link. There is not spoilers and it is in Spanish but it's nice to collectors (click on the pic to get it bigger)

http://www.clarin.com/diario/2009/02/03/espectaculos/c-00611.htm

Many hugs to everyone (where is Kikii?) C'mon ladies it's only 2 pages left to get another thread YAY!

love you all

Debbs :D

ps: Looking for spoilers at tv.com and at fanforum i found thios one ( i know i can't keep my promise on not reading spoilers. I can't help. I am a sinner :D

My Stella is going to give a talk at Chelsea University. I don't know why but it looks very promising) i don't remember who ( a member of Smacked Family i mean) wrote about "Professor Bonasera" and the meeting between Stella and Mac at University in some fanfic.
    It's good for my Stella anyway:thumbsup::drool:

ps2: where is Rach??? and Lilou???

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Where did you get the information about Stella teaching at a university?
    Hey Deb,
    The link that you sent with the picture what does it say about CSINY? And is that the nit working the case with her? Is it a pic from the next eppie?
    I really liked the Subtlety of 4:17 as well. That is why I think they are living together as you said he was not the least bit interested. And the comment by Flack about how good looking she was. Stella seemed abit "Irked" by the comment but it did not bother her when Rose acted interested in season 1.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  3. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I'm here Debbie!
    I have been kind of absent because of my serious broad band connection problem! (I'm connected via dial-up, that is, my phone line, can you believe that?) It will be like that until the next month I think.

AXN is starting out season 5 here tomorrow.

I watched Rush of Judgement and I liked it a lot. I was not disapointed with it smacked wise - despite the fact that there wasn't much smacked at all, at least it was not an anti-smacked epi, and I had F/A as consolation since i kind of shipe them too.

Then I was upset about not having CSI again today (and no NCIS yesterday too...):(. I'm really looking forward for the gala ball episode. I'm hoping it will have Mac/Stella jealousy scenes, and i hope i won't be too disapointed about these expectations...

*disconnects - I don't even wan't to see my next phone bill*

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hello family! So sorry to have left you, but I'm back! :)

I recorded Snow Day and finally got the chance to watch it without interruptions (though 6 kids in my house is a major interruption)

I loved the ending where Stella ran up to Mac and gave him a hug, hated that P was there. :scream:

I am watching Page Turner right now, I don't remember if we had SMACKed moments in it, but the first time I watched it was so long ago and my memories escape me.

Thankfully there will be a new episode next week (at least I think so) and hopefully the writers will come to their senses and give us something to look forward to.

Hope everyone is well...I'll see ya soon!

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori, non spoilers my dear. It is just an introduction to the franchise ;) The only new i read said Billy is going to work in Gary's threatre in Chicago. (It's a friend)

The pic is old as well. It came from "Boo" look at the zombies behind my Stella :D

I have not any idea where they got the spoiler. Some of ladies belong to certain site with exclusive information. I have been a member of them but i didn't post so when the rule changed and to be an active user was required to read newest spoilers i wasn't a candidate to stay ;)

It doesn't matter. I can survive without it ;) :D

but for sure they do know more than us :D

(BTW it's a great place tv.com. I disagree with certain opinions but i do enjoy threads :D

Rach!---> OUCH! i'm using dial up as well and better i forget about the pohine bill LOL

Finally S5! There were some episodes i didn't watch. Just i wanted to save some to enjoy on tv ;)

But you bet 5.20 and 5.16 and even 5.15 (swallow hard ;D ) i am going to watch them all :D
    Well! heck! i hope to watch the whole season lol

Darnit! i am writing a fic and i am stuck in somewhere. Dr Asprineeeeeeeeee need your help please :D Stellla is 8 and Mac is 16. I watched "The lake House" to inspire me (i was awwwwww all the time) but i don't have any ideas yet (too much studying English grrrrrr

hugs tons Debbie :D

ps: Tex!!!!!!!! i am so happy you are here!!!!!!!!! :D Page Turner has good Smacked moments "It means you and i" or something like that :D LOVE IT! and how Stella tried to stop Mac when Sid passed out. She saved him as usual because he was being impulsive (i love Mac taylor :D :D :D

6. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Debbie,
    *hug back* Thank you for the link and spoiler! :)
    I remember from 1.23, that guy (the bomber) said he had attended one of Stella's talks. I think the CSIs always give talks in universaries or other places. Maybe regarding forensic technologies or recuiting future CSIs. Anyway, I love to see Stella giving speech. :)

texmex327,
    I love that scene and their hug in RND too. They held each other real tight, BOTH OF THEM. :adore: Stella said they should go back inside. She was intended to help or save Mac. Not just called him and ask "where are you" or "are you OK". As for that stupid woman, maybe her brain was made of jello. :rolleyes: She knew Mac was in a very dangerous situation but she acted like a fool. :rolleyes: Thank god she's no longer in the picture.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kikii!!!!!!!!!! This Family is too quiet:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I can't believe it!:eek:

Maybe this talk at University are hints about a possible and future storyline. It's true she can be there at common speeches. But also it can be a possible hint of a life change for her;) as long as it is Smacked i will welcome any change even tough i would miss her as CSI:p

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: another expert in P. perhaps???:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Lori and you could give conferences together:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

My mother said "$&%&/&%$·"·$%&/()(/&%$" why did she call him in that moment?????"·$%&/&%$ LOL:lol:
    She almost made him killed!:eek:

Here there are some pics. I don't know if i have posted them before ( i know inside the Stellarina thread i did)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Many hugs Kikki and Missing Family!;):p

Debbie :bolian:

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi, guys.

The pic with Mac and the little boy is from the season 2 ep Necrophilia Americana, Adorable-crazy.

I agree that Stella was jealous of Quinn in 4.17 while she wasn't that bothered about Rose in 1.23.

It has been quiet here lately, maybe because they haven't shown NY in the US for a couple of weeks. :rolleyes:

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks Macslady, I haven't seen that ep, but I'm getting close to it on my viewing, the next ep I have to watch is 2.06, once, I'm finished with season 2, I'll have seen all of the eps. :adore: The earlier seasons were so great for Smacked though, they had so many cute moments, especially in season 1, 3 and 4, haven't seen enough of season 2 yet to judge. :lol: Season 5 has been a let down when it comes to my favourite couple... But I've had lots more Adam to make up for that... :lol:

Anyhoo... Hope you're all keeping well. Does anyone know why we haven't been having new eps? *Hugs*

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Actually I did mean Linda's pic... *ducks* I quoted your pics in the post before.

Ooh, that's a good idea... I can just imagine Mac finding them at the end of the day and smiling that famous half smile. I bet he'll save the pics and after the babies are born, he'll call Adam, Don and Danny and let them know how accurate they actually were. How cute would that be?

Dunno, but that reminds me... is there gonna be a Valentine's Day episode? Think of all the SMACK possibilities...

*falls out of her chair laughing* Why indeed! Remind me to thank your mother... she took the words right out of my mouth.

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hello SMACked family. It's been a while.
    I such a bad shipper I haven't read many if any spoilers for NY. :eek:

But
    From what I have read, the storylines are getting good. Human trafficking < not pretty. And I think I said this on the spoiler page of the little spoilers I did manage to read, I'm not worried about Jillian. She is taking Gerard's place. She and Mac wouldn't get into any sort of relationship. It wouldn't look right. Mac wouldn't jeopardize his career with her anyway. He would with Stella of course, but not with the new Deputy Director.

Debbie, I LOVE :luvlove: those pictures of Gary and Melina. I love how they look at each other, even off the camera of CSI NY.
    I've said it before, they give each other great looks.
    Mac and Stella give each other great looks, it stems from Gary and Melina. :D

Somewhat OT..

Okay I want that picture too. I love Billy! And do you have a picture of Gary and Billy together?? :adore:

12. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP-K--UYr14
    Ok I watched it carefully and there seems to be at least one smacked scene - the scene where they're busting the sex-traffic place. But to my sadness there seems to be a lot of scenes and closeness between Gillian and Mac :0( Oh no. And in one of the scenes Gillian says to Mac "do what you have to do" - I wonder wheter that has something to do about Danny helping stella (wich would be important smacked-wise) or would it be about the plot itself?

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

YAy! Family is back!:bolian:

G-->
    I love Mac and that kid. Hopefully we will have more episodes with Mac and kids. Gary's sweetness is reflected in that ype of scenes (remember the end of RND and Mac with that little girl in his arms:drool::drool:

G, i was wondering if you have this pic with Gary holding a baby in colour? I would love to have it!:drool:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/17301052_h.jpg

one of the reasons i believe Stella did know her feelings towards Mac (or at least she knew she found "The One" for her) is that eppy. She Remember the beginning when Rose tried to explained her she was paying attention to Mac gaining courage to talk to him. Stella's face when she realized it was Mac wasn't too thilled:lol: (Did i mention i love Jealous Stella?). But Stella preferred Mac's well being first than her own feelings. She made a choise. She wanted to have him back alive. On a previous eppy Mac had refused to take off his wedding ring and she looked almost sad so Stella did want him to recover completely:drool::drool::drool:

Steph-->
    I completely agree. I said in another thread i have a dual feeling about S5. As Smacked i am a little dissapointed but i am thrilled how they are writing my Stella:bolian: producers and writers seem to taking care of her (finally!) giving Melina space to develop her character even more and with excellent interactions with everybody else:thumbsup:

Actually i feel they are doing the same with Don and Adam too this season:thumbsup:

Karu-->
    i am crossing fingers:lol::lol::lol: but think what episode is going to be close to Valentine's Day: 5.15!!!!!!:eek::eek::lol:

don't worry. I'll let her know about it:lol: Besides, c'mon woman! Stella's man was somewhere! you didn't need to follow him as a puppy dog! It's not like he was on the Moon:lol:

Heather--->
    i think the same about Gillian. certainly i don't expect fluflyness(sp??) between them. But it could be interesting how Gillian is going to affect Stella and Mac because in 5.15 Mac will have to follow orders and we don't know if he will be able to put under suspension Stella:drool:

I >LOVE them, what can i say? :D I was watching a fanclip made with pics from Law &Order: SVU and Mariska and Chris has the same chemistry (after 10 years) Melina and Gary have after just 5 years. I love how connected they are and i understand their families are close too:bolian: i know Melina will be Gary's friend forever:bolian:

Nope. Sorry, dear! But in some place there must be one. I read somewhere Billy got "Gil" because of Gary's advice to go and to audition for the character. So they must be close friends too:bolian:

Rach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--->
    It must be related to the plot. I think the sparks between Gillian and Stella with Mac in the middle will hapen in 5.15;) The case will be important. Hopefully it will be well developed and they won't waste our time with OOC scenes for Mac.I still wonder his last comment on 5.08:wtf:

Veritas! Have you watched Veritas tonight???????

Love Stella's scenes (again the dual feeling). For a moment when she was inside the chopper the feeling of "Rambo Stella" was stronger than ever:lol::lol::lol: If she could, she would have run the chopper by herself:lol:

Why didn't she report Ethan almost killed her?:wtf:

Rambo (and Worried) Stella came to rescue when she was al most ready to take Mac to the hospital

well, good episodes but not Reunion scene:wtf: Mac and Stella OOC or at least the warm between them wasn't there which is OOC enough;)

Anyway 5.02 will be better!:p

This is a wallpaper i found in some Colombian site
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/Csig8-01102008.jpg

and i have not idea what episode this pic comes from

[​IMG]

I am glad Family is going back slowly. Silence kills me:lol:

hugs to all

Debbs:bolian:

14. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    This is all the TPTB's fault. Lack of new eppy, lack of smacked moments caused our family falling apart. :scream:
    Well, I'm just kindergarten grade in English. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    So far we didn't have any eppy on special days, no New Year, no Christmas, no Thanksgiving, no...... I wonder whether they celebrate at all. :confused: :shifty:

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hi..
    Quinn flirted with him and he just rejected her because he wasn't interested in her.. Maybe he's interested in someone else..
    that last scene in 5.08, that Mac said that was soo OOC for Mac....
    Debbie, that picture is from, 'Blood,sweat and tears' i think:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.