Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Mac in a CSI NY calendar, priceless. :lol:

Can't you see Stella undoubably helping him get ready?

karu - To answer your questions about the calendar...

Mac should be December or January. A very HOT Mac to keep us warm in the cold winter months.

Going with the winter theme, his work attire, his lab coat, a hat, scarf, gloves, etc... and a PENGUIN :guffaw:

Stella should be the one prodding him to do it again, while gently poking fun at him at the same time. The slight blush on his face would be all the ammo Stella would need though to hold that over him for a while. :D

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

AnJ, i think you're right about the cover/magazine and DVD's, moste of the magazines i have seen with csi ny, mac and stella is on it.. (not that im complaining:p)... and just by seeing on that one cover (the one i posted on page 48) you can see that mac and stella make a very nice,hot and very sexy couple:D;)

vave-- aww soo sweet about the 'mini mac' :D

karu--- i think he could be in july or june (because that's the warmest month's), and the theme one his photo could be beach:D and if it's warm he could be shirtless and coming up off the water and he would be weet and shirtless:D;)then stella would probably be drooling (she might not be the only one:drool:) and wanting too jumpe mac when she got the opportunity:D:p:p;)... :D i got a lot of ideas in my imagination right now:D:lol:

hhunter i like that idea too;):D and with a penguin:guffaw: that would have been soo cute:D

3. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

if only i started getting tv guide a little sooner =[

oh wells.

awww vave! i want a pet penguin now =[ that vid. of the shopping penguin was sooo cute! i'm pretty sure i've seen that on Animal Planet too tho =p

haha love this topic =p and are you sure you want me to go wild with my suggestions? you guys know how wild my imagination is =p and remember
    what happened last time? yeah. it might be the title for the next thread! :lol:

oh well. since you asked...:devil::rolleyes:

A. June ((season finales...=]))
    B. all i have to say is this (( oh come on you know i was gonna do that! i'm not putting that photo to rest :devil:))
    c. hmm. stella stella stella...i say she just walks in on the photoshoot. she watches him cuz shes July dressed in Princess Leias slave outfit. :lol::lol::lol:

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

OMG Vave MiniMac is sooo sweet.:drool:I totally enjoyed the vid. Thanks:thumbsup:.

a) either a very hot month so that we and Stel can see a shirtless Mac, again. Or a very cold one so that Mac can pose with MiniMac and we have a hot Mac and a hot MiniMac in winter:drool::drool:

b)In summer:
    Theme: Beach or Suumerparty or so
    His clothes: only bathing trunks :drool:
    Background: BEACH!!!!!!
    In winter
    Theme: Penguins, of course!!
    His clothes: :confused:What about penguin dress:guffaw:

c) Hmm Stel would be his sexy mermaid in summer and in winter she would simply pose as his wife:D:drool:.

Thanks for creating them :D:thumbsup:.

Anj:angel:

5. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

lmao! this calendar thing is great guys. someone should write a fic about it! :p

Anyways, I'm off for a week to Melbourne with my choir. It's basically boot camp but with performance lol. I'm a bit apprehensive about it though. I'll miss you guys! I'll come post in the new thread the moment I get back!

Take care of yourselves!
    xxx

6. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the video. I was squeeing inside when I found it.

I think Mac's month should be either January or December, maybe squeeze February in there. Ooooo we could do some serious discussion if he got picked for February.:drool: ;)
    He should where a tux, standing in the lobby of a super expensive hotel, with a huge window showing a blizzard outside, and he's just standing there and posing looking all swauve and sexy. He just so happens to be looking down and there is this penguin staring right back at him. :lol:

Stella would totally be the one to rent the penguin. :guffaw:

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I created another monster with the sexiest CSIs calender! Man, I've gotta stop doing that... oh well, at least people are getting interested.

Vave, that would be perfect! So I'm thinking it's a tie between Pudding's firefighter Mac and Vave's Mac looking cool with the penguin... these are all great ideas, guys. Keep 'em coming!

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*gasp* Yay! They like me! They really like me! :lol:

Oh man. I could really go for a cheeseburger right now. My friend was talking to me last night at church and said that he would come through the drive thru (I work at McDonalds and because I told him to come) and when he would get to the speaker he would be like "I want a large fry, but all of the fries cut in half. I will measure. And I want 2/4 of 3 pickles. Not 1/2s, 2/4s. And a hamburger, with actual ham on it." I was busting my gut. :guffaw: It was hilarious.

Hmmmmmm........ how do you think Mac and Stella would react if they went through the drive thru and found out they got the wrong food? :lol:

9. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

Hey Vave, what is this this video people are talking about.

Roll on the season 5 Smacked hotness!

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hi, gals! :D i missed you! I have the most horrible flu on Earth and i didn't have strengh to move a finger on my keyboard :( (besides it was too hot for me this thread considering i've already have fever lol!

Natty: awww i like it so much!!!!! It's so beautiful that pic because it shows the great relationship they have on the set and off it :D

Claire--> yeap. Snow Day is the fantastic episode where Stell ran towards him to hug him :D Just a pity the last 20 seconds are wasted by P grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Vave-->LOLOL! Definitely Penguins will be forever our Smac Mascot. The best of this is nobody knows about it, and people don't understand so is just our perfect secret :D

Karu--> oh!!!!! this is interesting :D A Calendar :D Let's say

a- Mac should be November. There is something magical about November. Not cold enough to be stuck in the snow and not warm (he is enough to make us feel hot lol)

b-
    Type: I won't be original The military theme fits him completely :D
    Location: forest (or some place which looks like it) or on the beach near a crashed plane. Thailand would be perfect
    Wardrobe: Green Marine trousers and a bare chest :D (yeap. Nothing else is necessary)

c- Stella should help him to paint his chest as Rambo. She should paint his body showing she is enjoying the process. Mac would notice that. They would share that akward moment when they realised she liked touching him and he like she touched him :D

Jenn--> Have a great time in Melbourne (pleaseeeeee tell me it's not cold there. I have enough of it in my city :D

Lilou posted a while ago the best fanclip i have seen. It's so well conected with all the Smacked scenes!!! And "The date" from Consequences is there

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSyT71G0kk

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*stomach growls* Now you're making me hungry! *scrounges around for a burger*

Aw man, that's terrible luck... hope you get better soon Debbie! No worries about any lack of originality... I actually like the image you're giving! And nice way of getting Stella involved :devil:...

By the way, I agree with you and Vave about the penguin being the SMACK mascot... it's so absurd but it's perfect. I mean, Mac always did remind me of a peguin with some of the suits he wears! And the fact that nobody else will have a clue aside from us SMACKers is the best part. I'm thinking that that'll make them visit the thread to figure out what's the significance of the penguin. It doesn't hurt to get more views...

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

It was a video I posted a page or two ago called "Shopping Penguin." You have to watch it! I don't want to describe it because it is so cute! It is the mini mac.:lol:

Ghawazee and Karu--- I think the penguin has become Mac's Mascot. :guffaw: I don't know about the SMacked mascot. Let's face it. The Mac and Stella ship is the hottest thing that has hit TV and penguins represent the cold and ice. I think we need a more, I don't know, seductive maybe, stealthy, almost catlike kinda of creature. That's I what I see when I think SMacked. Don't get me wrong. When we started on penguins I was like "I knew it! I knew penguins meant something!" But I think that has taken on Mac. I can see Mac with a penguin. Stella would just kick it.:lol: We need something a little more... exotic. (that was the word I was looking for.)

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey Debbie I was already wondering where you are! Hope you'll get better soon!;)

Yes he did:D I think a tiger or a lion could be the SMAC mascot, because those two animals are so strong and hot:drool:.

I was recently thinking of the relationship Mac and Stel had during the first four seasons and I came up with this:
    Stella of course with Frankie in season 2!:scream: OMG he was such an a*****
    glad she shot him . Yeah RamboStella :D. But we had some smacky schenes during All Access, so it wasn't that bad. And then in season 4 That strange Drew Guy who only wanted to kill Mac. Maaan she isn't lucky with her man at all.( ok with Mac she is :D)
    And then Mac the first person that came in mind was Peyton..but do you remember Jane Parsonst the DNA labtech from season 1?? There were some scenes with them together for example in 'Officer Blue'. (hehe now I know why Stell and Mac were fighting during that episode:devil:) Maaan I'm pretty sure I heard or read somewhere the writers (or so) wanted them to get together but somehow Stel came between them.( yeah my memory is really bad with things like that) And in the end of the 2nd book they had a date. And the there was Peyton *gggrrr*. I think I don't have to write something about that ( ok I don't want to).
    So you see best thing the writers could make is to get MAC an STELLA together.!!!:thumbsup:

I can't wait to January to see the CSI:NY calendar :)guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:) I hope there will be one !!

Anj:angel:

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

debbie hope you get better soon:) i got too say i like you're idea about the calendar:drool: stella painting on mac's shirtless chest:eek::drool: (okey now im getting a lot off pictures in my head :D)

aww i don't think stella would kick the little guy (penguin) because mac would have protected it:D and if stella tried he would just chase stella down and tickle her and then we would just hope that something more would developed:D:p:lol:

AnJ i remember Jane Parsonst.... i never did like her because i saw that she liked mac and Mac's stella's guy,and no women comes out after touching her guy;):lol:(because then Rambo stella comes out:D)
    yeah i know the best thing the writers could do is to get Mac and Stella together:D;) and then the writers don't have to worry about stella meeting any mean guys, 'cause she's with mac:D;)

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, that makes sense... maye we could keep Mini Mac as a pet for Mac and Stella. He could always go shopping for them! about the SMACK mascot, I was thinking of a black panther... very sleek and seductive. Not to mention that Mac and Stella wear black a lot. Have you noticed that?

Unfortunately, the calender is a figment of my imagination... I thought it would be fun to come up with ideas for sexy photos of Mac. Unless... *pokes TPTB* do you think we can email them and tell them about it? They could make a lot of money off of a sexiest CSIs calender!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.