Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

egads! SAY What?! O_O :scream:
    I think my shippy heart skipped a few beats :p idk if i should be happy or sad about that :guffaw: but still. at least someone sees SMacked fans YAY! :thumbsup:

Is that..... is that BonaTaylor i see?! *tackle hugs*
    ooh, and ffjunkie is back too! ^_^ Hey you guys! *glomps*

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kels-->would you considerer write fanfiction? I know i will enjoy it. You have superlative Smacked imagination :D:D

Cate--> Pleaseeee, could you add Smacked babies into your new story? A baby as much adorable as Dylan

The funniest thing i started November yesterday and i've just finished and it was amazing the fact you wrote months ago about things so familiar to Smackers such as the concept of "family" and he was Stella's strengh and she was his strengh. My face was:eek::eek::eek::eek: when i read the goodbye letter from Stell
    "
    Mac, I guess this is goodbye. Please don’t cry; not when I’m not there to wipe away your tears."

I'm silly but the one with tears in her eyes it's me again

Debbie:bolian:

MJ--> go by the Melina/Stella thread. CSIFan posted that interview.I think writers said "it will be too long" and they decided to give us Smacked scenes sooner we could imagina ha-ha

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Aww... thanks! I was a fun ride, writing that story. I never thought that it would spawn a string of sequels (it's a series now) and readers would embrace Dylan and Mara so well.

Haha, I find that amusing as well. We were joking before how TPTB are reading our thread and actually TAKING our ideas. The bar scene (when Peyton broke up with Mac), I wrote about that (the bar scene, not the break-up) even before Peyton came along haha. I think it was "His End of the Conversation".

As for another SMACked baby... erm, not sure about that yet. I'm enjoying little Mara -- bringing out the kid in me.

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Natty, thanks for uploading the scene from 'Taxi' :D I hadn't seen it and now it's one of my favourite Smacked moments. The look in Stella's eyes is so caring :rolleyes:

Have a nice Sunday Smacked fans! :D

5. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

omg guys all of this sounds so good! Thanks so much Natty for posting that vid. i commented it on youtube as well :)
    Tomorrow night's ep for me is the one with the 333 stalker and mac gets taken hostage. it sounds so smacked but does anyone wanna let me know if I have something to get excited about? I know almost nothing about it. Except I know the stalker is Drew (grrr). Are there any good smacked scenes?

6. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Yeah, I've seen that, I was like "I NEED to see this episode soon!" I can't wait until we get it over here. I think the writer's strike was actually a good thing for us in the UK because it gave us time to catch up with the episodes and now I think we're only one week behind the US! *does happy dance*

I just watched that scene from Taxi, thank you(times one million :D) for putting up the link, I've dying to see it! :D

I remember reading that interview becuas Melina said something about Mac and Stella being more like brother and sister and I remember somebody (can't remember who, sorry :p) said something like "If my brother and sister acted like that, I'd be kind of worried" :D

Hey MJ! :lol: :D

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol:
    Jenn-->Yessssssssssssssss. The hostage scene is so good because it's purely Smacked!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Check what Drew says to Mac:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: why he picked up Stella:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: and the second after... (well...stay tight to you screen:lol: There is a lovely Mac/Stell scene. Also there is a Stella/Donnie scene where they cover Mac from the captain who was looking for Mac. Sweet and tender. Being an Stellarina (i love that nick:thumbsup:) you will love how powerful she looks in command and how all boys follow her orders without replies. That was so funny!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cate--> was in Going Home the scene you mention? I'm trying to read as much as possible :thumbsup: Now i have in my hands a fic written by Natty but i have to write papers for Nurse School and for my English class and i don't know if i'm going to be able to finish today the reading (i prefer reading fics for sure. It's the best way to learn English ha-ha)

Sor--> The guitar scene and Stella singing along his side could be included into a Sweet Smacked scene??????? :D have a nice Sunday to you too!

Wait in peace Ladies, we will have good scenes at the end. They KNOW we want them:drool: I'm hoping we will have a wonderful hug scene like in "Snow Day". The big difference will be last year we had to stand P. as the girl who finally got the final triumph:scream:. This time will be Stella and nobody will put a hand on her man:lol: (did i mention how much i love your avatar ffjunkie? I think i did;))

Debbie

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  8. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Only a few times ;) But feel free to carry on :D But seriously, Stella can be vicious when she wants to be.

[​IMG]
    I wouldn't mess with her. ;)

But then again, Mac has his moments, too.
    [​IMG]
    I wouldn't mess with him either (although it is very tempting sometimes ;))

Sorry, I can't help myself sometimes ;) *skips merrily to the Mac Thread*

First pic is from CSI Caps. The second is from insanely-pretty.com. :)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

God bless you!!! I didn't know the second website you posted and i'm enjoying it right now lol:lol:

I guess i should make a new Stellarina avatar. LOVE that scene! especially because she seemed to be ready to Smack Mac upside the head LOL

Pissy Mac???:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: i don't complain. He is so cute when he is pissy:lol::lol::lol:

Debbie:lol:

10. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

happy sunday :D the weathers kinda cloudy. but as soon as i came in here it turned all sunny ;p ((that sounded chessy but i dont care :p))
    anywho

Debbie - hahha me writing fanfic? hmm...i HAVE been told i have quite an imagination :p maybe it'll bring out the romantic in me :lol: and i actully have attempted one back in 4.16. it had a little somthing to do with Kelly Clarkson and Lindsay destroying Dannys appartment. i must say, i had a great little scene in my head as i read it over :lol:

ffjunkie- haha thats true. i dont go around kissing my brother on the cheek every season :p unless i'm trying to embaress him :lol: and even one of my good friends i consider my brother i do nothing like that with him. thats what hes gotta girlfriend for :p

and i just LOVE Stella with that huge gun :lol: i'm sure Mac enjoyed it too:devil:

to tell you the truth, i am getting sick of snow. it took us a month to get rid of it here in WI. no ore snow days.

a Heat Wave Day on the other hand... nobody can go anywhere cuz its toooo hot? just image the lab all sweaty with everybody practically wearing nothing. the heat could get to some ppls heads. ((like mac and stelly :D)):devil:

well i'm gonna attempt my macky fireman now :p :lol:

lata gatas.

11. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

When Stella's apartment went on fire, I really thought for a sec Mac was going to go in for a kiss! Hahaha

12. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Thanks! :D I couldn't find the second pic so I searched for CSI NY screencaps on Google and found it! :thumbsup:

I also LOVE Pissy!Mac :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeah, same here. I have kissed one of my friends on his cheek to embarass him in front of his mum once but that's it! :lol: :D

13. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

hahaha yeah they want to kiss each other for real...

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Mari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the Smacked thread. Sit comfortable and have fun! we are a bunch of crazy Smackeds :D :D :D you can tell we are going crazier day after day till the Season finale because the writers have something for us. That's sure :D :D
    Melina and Gary being such great friends only help to imagine how it could be if Stell and Mac were together. I love the "in joke" Melina mentioned in her interview. Gary is such a playful man! :D

Kels--> now you picked my curiosity. Next time write it i'll have the big pleasure to read about the mess in Danny's apartment or any heat inside the lab with Macky and stell :D :D

ffjunkie--> i must confess something. We have here the custom of kissing everyone on the cheeks for everything.So i guess Stell had the same influencence :D Ancestors! It's always i say: ancestors:angel::angel::angel:

Debbie:lol:

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

well, technically, Stella kissed Mac's cheeks (of course, I thought he was gonna turn at the last minute XD)

so how many kisses and hugs did we get from them now?:guffaw::scream:

but anyway...

yeah, thanks for the tip, it's been a while since i went to the Mac/Gary and Stella/Melina threads... >_< :( shame on me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.