Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ummm..Episode 12 - Silent Night was aired on December 13th.

Episode 14 - The Lying Game is going to be aired on January 24th.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I completely agree with that. He'll go into retreat and then chase her butt down and they'll figure out where to go from there.

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

ok
    ok we got a hug. A you are strong Lindsay from Mac. And yes he knew about her past and was ok with it. :)

4. CathStokes

I was really excited for the hug!. I almost didn't think it was going to happen, lol. and yup, he's good with her past. ;)

5. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

^^

YEH BABY!!! ok so when i saw linds and stella sitting in there talking i knew something was up and then mac walked in and i was like "yes, they might actually look at each other for once" but anyways, then we got a hug and and a "you're strong" i thought it was really cute, and i noticed that mac held her for a longer time than stella, it seemed like he didnt wanna let go, so i was super excited, its really funny cause tonight was gonna be my last csi:ny ep cause we hadnt had any mac/linds moments so i pretty much gave up cause they are the only reason i watch the show, so i told my self i would watch anymore unless we got something, so i was freaking out pretty much, and one more thing, this may be the worng place, but i had to ask, is anna pregnant? cause i wondered if thats why she was leaving for a bit cause i noticed they didnt show her stomach at all and she seemed a lot rounder in the face then nromal, so ya, if anyones knows and wants to let me in on the secret, that would be great, kk, cya y'all around

and sorry i havent been around, lol, i was around here quite a bit during the earlier pages, but then i kinda slacked :D

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

CSI_Grissom glad your back. Yes Anna is pregnant and should be giving birth anyday now. So that means we will have wait for Mac/Lindsay scenes until she comes back from maternity leave before we can get anymore. So I hope you can wait a little more.

7. CSI_Grissom

^^ i knew it :lol: she is so cute when shes pregnant

anyways, well that sucks that shes going to be away for a while, but oh well, maybe it will be good for them, i just hope we get some major moments going this season cause its been pretty quiet this season, so im a little disappointed

i have to say though, a hug is pretty huge, even if it is just something like a goodbye hug cause ive got a lot of other ships that havent even gotten a hug yet, so this is defenitly good, i mean the hug nearly made me melt(i guess thats why he call it MeLty......:lol: ok yes i know that was corny ;) ) they just seem so perfect together!

8. CathStokes

C_G your back omg!! *tackles*

MeLty, haha, So cute! :D you're not corny though, if your corny, then I'm corny and CW8 will be corny. *smirks*

Hug is very huge. Hugs are loves. I like hugs. Hugs in Ships are cutes.

When do you think we'll get a scene?

9. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I think Mac/Lindsay will get a scene when Lindsay comes back from Montana. Hey, she has to tell Mac she's back because he's her boss, right? I just hope that she doesn't tell Danny first... (And the inner FM shipper hopes that she sees Flack somewhere along the way.)

Mac will ask her how it went, if she's okay and Lindsay I hope you're staying for a while. (But really what he means is Lindsay, I hope you're staying forever.) Peyton is nice, and she's beautiful, and she wants to make this work but she's just not what he needs right now. Not now, and maybe not ever.

10. CSI_Grissom

^^ so true, i love peyton, she is pretty tight, but just not the right person for mac, i thinks its cause they have too much of a history and all that, i thinks its good for mac to find someone new so its something fresh for both of them

i also agree with the scene thing, linds has to let her boss know shes back, so we should get a "hey, how are? howd it go?" scene(and if we are lucky we'll get a welcome back hug :devil: ) and i also hope she goes to mac first cause i dont want danny getting any ideas, cause i mean come on, the guy is cool, but just not right for linds

11. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Danny is all sharp angles and self-destructive tendencies. He doesn't really know how to treat a woman and he's strictly casual, this thing with Lindsay is him trying to change but if he's honest with himself he should know that he can't change that fast. He tries to be there for her, to know Lindsay in ways he hasn't known any of the other women he's been with, but this thing (knowing) is too new to him and he doesn't really get it.

Well, in the spoiler thread it included the possibility that when Danny finds out about the reason Lindsay returned to Montana -- to testify in the trial against the man responsible for the multiple homicide that nearly killed her as well -- he will follow her to her home state. Personally, I think this is way out of character for Danno, and his promise to Lindsay to be there if she ever needed anything not withstanding, I don't really think Mac would just let him take off.

I think that Mac's remark to Lindsay about her being strong was well-placed and needed. I'm sure that in her situation, Lindsay feels that she's not up to this and she doesn't want to remember those faces and she never wants to see that man. But Mac, her boss and her friend and maybe her something more, telling her that she's strong means something. It helps.

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Just for the record, I am NOT happy with the possibility of Danny/Lindsay but Danny definately does go to Montana. I don't like it, but he does go. There is a whole scene about it. I have my sources (other than the spoiler thread) and while I hope it doesn't happen that way, I doubt they'll change it. Personally, I would like to see Mac be there for her or even Stella. Danny is the last person I want it to be. Sad thing is, there's more to the scene and it just makes my stomach turn.

Personally, I think Mac is the best choice for Lindsay. I have liked them together from the beginning. They play off of each other well. I think a relationship could work out between them.

13. CathStokes

I agree with you on that, It'll be a fun relationship. :D

I don't think DL is ready to go canon, I mean how can you go one ep saying she's not ready and the next she's ready? ... I don't want Danny to go there, Hopefully its just the friend in him

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I second everything you said CathStrokes. I think now that she has told him (even though he knew) maybe when she gets back she can slowly lean on him more. Because here was someone she thought didn't know her past and yet was able to not make a issue out of it. Mac knowing it wouldn't help her deal with it. ;)

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I live in england and ci ny 3 deosnt start till next week but im alredy hooked on the D/L story!! can you tell me all you know about it??