Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. nat2009

nat2009 Civilian

hi to all smacked fans i hope its stella all smacked fans have been waiting for like 4eva for them to kiss and even longer for mac to show affection towards stella in public. and who ever said that mac doesnt show stella affection need there eyes testing.just because he doesnt look down her top doesnt mean there isnt other shows of affection.yeah driscoll got mac to go to london with her but had to basically use every resource in her body to do it where as stella didnt even ask mac to go to greece he went there after her all on his own and he was just using the case to go after her. there is no way he would go to greece after anyone else hell he tried to stay in ny instead of going to england and was with his girlfriend well ex girlfriend now, people dont see macs affection towards stella cause they choose not to see it smacked 4eva

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome nat2009.
    Glad you found the Mac/Stella thread. But here at TALK CSI and especially in Shipper Central we have a few rules. They can be found here...

Shipper Central Rules

And as a general reminder, stuff like this...
    is not okay.

Yea, this is the Mac and Stella thread, dedicated just for them and their relationship. Not to bash anyone who doesn't ship them.

Also, I've seen a few posts with only one line... please remember the three line rule and the spoiler code rule.

Thanks all. :D

3. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

her her. well said lady hunter

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Welcome to the thread and the family, nat2009!

Different people have different opinion just like chalk and cheese. ;) It's prominent and beyond questions. I agree with you, he went to Greece and I still remember each and every word he express to Stella. "It's not about the job. It's difficult because I care about you". Maybe they have yet to see each other in a way we inspect. However, each episodes passed, I know without regards to the lie of the land or whoever their love interest is, they are always here for each other just like in The Ride-In and so on...

I hold in high regards of the relationship they have, long time partners and great friends. They might have arguments from time to time but in the end, they understood one another. Oh, and their chemistry! The emotional or psychological interaction between this two characters where they're experiencing a powerful mutual attraction. Convey a great deal without using words. Outside of work, they frequently hang out with each other, doing charity as well as spending some time together. For instance, in Second Chances and The Formula. But never to forget about 5.16, Mac talked to Stella about Ella Mcbride at some Café as well as in Recycling where Mac took Stella to a dog show and treated her a hotdog. They approach each other. Mac told Stella in his office "I just want to hear it from you". When they are in their darkest hour or in calamity, they are here to weather all the tribulations and storms for the other. It's like one of a kind...

If I survived through Peyton, I know I can survive through Aubrey Hunter too :guffaw:! Because Mac and Stella's love conquers all! And I'm not letting go. Muahahahaa! :devil: *not in Asp's right mind*

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please make sure that you have at least three lines of ON TOPIC discussion in your posts. You've already been given a friendly reminder of this once and I'm not sure if you're mocking the moderator or not so please, post with at least three lines of ON TOPIC discussion.

Good point. If you don't know how to use the spoiler codes please DO NOT post spoilers. It can be very upsetting to some posters to be spoiled when they do not wish to be.

Thanks.

6. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Hey family!

Been missing you. Lost my Internet for almost a week.
    And so I arranged myself CSI:NY marathon. Got my Smacked dose :D .

I do stay away from spoilers. I just don't want to get myself wind up over nothing.
    Hope all is well with you and have Smacktastic weekend!

7. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

i've just been watching about 6 hours of csi NY and smacked.
    it's keeping me going until the next episode.

loved the last two eps

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Wow! I want to watch too but I have my exams tomorrow. :) I love Mac & Stella's episodes... They increase my heart rates and provide me with endless enlightenment. Can't wait for the coming episode. Looks nice! Hopefully filled with some Mac and Stella scenes. ;) Subtle hints?

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

LAMM :D,

No way I´m doing this, I´m just saying nice things, so be a good girl and go on with your studies :D.

My mind is as clean as that of a newborn baby, be sure of that :lol:.

Well, Ella is an adult and therefore can´t play the Lolita-role :D, and therefore Mac wouldn´t fall for a Lolita-baby :D. Even Stella noticed that Mac had serious feelings for Ella, you could see it on her wise-all-knowing look when she said it to him :lol:.

As it would break my heart to grade you with an F, just do me the favour and leave the "ST" off, so that I can give you an A+ :D.

Usually yes, but you know how every mathematic formula has its exception to the rules :D.

No, no, no, you got me wrong here, I didn´t want you to go that far with your affection for Ms. Doc :lol:.

Well, I don´t think I want to babysit you, you´re a big girl and out of your diapers since a long time :lol:. I was just commenting my thoughts on how these promos of Ms. Doc looked to me ;).

And finally, to shock you: Your NUT has a crack, even if only a thin one :eek: :D. I´ve finally found the time to watch "The Formula" and I am concerned about this scene where Stella asks Mac about his past career as soap box car racer :D. It´s not her interest and that she asked him at all that bothers me, it´s just the look she had on her face. If I hadn´t already known from your comments on this scene what she was going to say, I would have thought she´s going to say something really, really serious or even sad. Because before she began to speak she had such a strangely serious, almost sad and worried expression on her face and her comments on his replies were also almost melancholic ( something like "...yes, when young Mac Taylor still had dreams and could wish for things", can´t remember the literal words) that I had to think: WHAT on Earth is going on here? :devil: It was as if her interest in his childhood games was symbolic, well, for what, I have to ask? And I don´t want the answer :devil:, but I was just thinking of TPTB writing this scene deliberately into the show, not because it was about racing cars, but because of considering the future episodes, such things as triangles and that :D. Aaaaaaargh, I hate to say it, but Stella was a bit TOO interested in Mac´s childhood :D, her only asking about soap box races didn´t justify her eagerness at all, if you know what I mean.

Now I´m off to glue my crack, adieu :D.

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi guys!

So something happens to Stella? Well, I think after Greece, Mac will act more concerned than he did in the episode where Diakos attacked her. What's interesting actually is that when Mac was with Peyton, he hugged Stella when she told him about maybe having AIDS. So maybe even despite him being with this new woman, Stella will be his priority. He should definitely do more than just say 'she's tough':scream: though!

Personally, I am not worried about this new lady for Mac. On Friends,the major couples were Ross and Rachel, and Monica and Chandler, and on Frasier it's Niles and Daphne. There's also Mulder and Scully. In all those cases, the chracters dated other people before they got together with each other. On Friends, Ross and Rachel were on-off-on-off from the start of the show. It was a big part of the whole series. I wouldn't want Mac and Stella to be on-off-on-off, but it seems that in TV Land, those relationships that are 'meant to be' take quite a while and the people always date other people before getting together with each other. So as evil as the writers are being with the 'nits' for Mac and Stella, maybe, just maybe, they're being evil for a reason. I'm sure Ross/Rachel fans often felt just as frustrated as we do, and Mulder/Scully, Niles/Daphne fans too. There are many episodes of Frasier for example where Niles, and later Daphne, come close to admitting their feelings for each other, but every time something/someone stops them. Even in the ep when they finally told each other, there were all these interruptions, it was so frustrating! But it keeps you watching. So it's not just the NY writers who can be evil to fans of certain ships.
    Also, despite all the nits, and despite Mac's occasional stupidness with him not being concerned enough for Stella at times(though I think he was concerned for her when she was attacked by Diakos, he just didn't show it!) they have this incredible closeness and understanding and bond between them, that's been there since the beginning of the show and that no Nit or Virus or love interest of any kind has affected.

I was just watching 'Raising Shane'. In the scene where Mac pulled Peyton's hand away, he definitely does it after he sees it's Stella coming. If he was concerned about just anyone seeing them, why didn't he pull her hand away as soon as she touched him? With all the glass walls and all the people in the lab, anyone could have seen them. But he only did it when he saw Stella. And if she's just a friend, why would he mind her seeing them together? I'm sure if he and Peyton had asked Stella to keep it private, she would have. But he didn't want her to see Peyton touching him. Also, in the s5 finale, Mac had no problem letting Stella hug him in the hallway in full view of anyone passing by. Even before Peyton, he never minded Stella touching/kissing him, but when P. did it he gives her this 'wtf?' look. Hehe, poor Peyton. I liked her, actually. It's a shame our Mac's heart belongs to Stella. Peyton says in that episode that maybe their relationship is too messy and complicated for Mac. That is why he needs Stella, there would be complications to their relationship, but I can't see it as being messy. Stella is the one Mac trusts above anyone else, I think if he could get over his fears of losing her/damaging their careers/her not feeling the same/guilt over Claire - a relationship with Stella would be less difficult for him than with someone new. For example, he wouldn't have to explain about Claire. Same goes for Stella, she wouldn't have to explain about Frankie.
    Also, the only real love interests Mac and Stella have had are Peyton and Frankie. The fireman, Drew, Jordan, Quinn, Ella, Adam, don't really count because they were either really brief things (the fireman, Adam) or Mac and Stella weren't interested (Drew and Ella, also Quinn) or just never turned into anything (Jordan, Quinn). Even Frankie and Peyton never worked out. But Mac and Stella, after six years, are as strong as ever.

I was watching 'Cuckoo's Nest' last night. Love how Mac and Stella share their concerns for Flack, and also how Stella tells Mac to be careful when he goes to the rough neighbourhood looking for Flack.:adore:

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, THREE lines of on topic conversations means THREE FULL LINES of actual discussion, not three short sentences on three separate lines. The above is NOT on topic.

Also, again, please do not resort to name calling for Mac's prior love interests. It's not necessary and everybody has already been warned for it.

Thanks.

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome Nat! :D It's always to nice to have new posters here :D

These People are crazy, be sure of that :D But this is a lovely Family too :)

dear people, I can't post right now (the final is close. Wednesday :D

however i would like to mention this

my sweet Asprine said

Recently, in the most imporwerful newspaper, an article was written (not related to CSI). The journalist mentioned a message inside the victim's eyes (A picture was posted)

Also he mentioned a recent movie (Oscar nominee and a really good film) and how in that movie the resolution of the case and the main female character' story are related to the "eye connection" they had

Actually i remember one scene from that film (when he is leaving. and that decition changed their lives forever!) when she looked at the main male character in the same way Stella looks at Mac. Their eyes said it everything. Later in the film, after many years, she asked him "why didn't you ask me to go with you?"

Very shocking and very clear were her feelings in the same way Stella made clear her feelings for Mac back on 5.16

hopefully this time, when the time comes, Stella won't feel necessary to ask him "Why didn't you ask me to go with you" Not because Mac is ready to go anywhere. Any tangible place i mean. But they still need to jump emotional "leaks" to be together

hugs to all

Debb :D

ps: Nut, beloved Nut, you made me laugh a whole hour. Thank you :D

13. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,
    There are episodes this week? Yesterday I was watching some videos of Mac and Stella and other shippers. Have a video of Gary and Melina made me more passionate about them. It's short, but very significant. It is allowed to put a video link here?

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yes, there will be an episode this week entitled 'Uncertainty Rules'. Are you able to link me to it by PM or like Debbie said, post it in the fan videos thread. I don't think it's allowed to post a video link here or maybe you can make it into a URL coded link. :) It's great to watch Gary and Melina off-screen. They're best of friends not only in the show but also outside of work... ;)

The smiles they shared and the looks they exchange says it all. :)