Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello Family! :)

I just popped to bring one pic to ease your and my waiting for real "Smacked-moment" ;)

[​IMG]

Stella: "Yeah! This seems to be quiet place...":devil::devil::devil:

Mac: opens his lab coat
    "I agree...Let's just hope Sid won't surprise us! :evil::evil::evil:"

2. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello family!!!

I thought to mass post tonight! I loveeedd 6x08! filled with Mac & Stella although again nothing major happened, I enjoyed the close affection they are having latelly! The pat on the shoulder and the "you be carefull" made me smile and say they are baaaack!!!
    I am also dieinnnngggg to find out with who Stella had dinner plans?!?!?! How are our chances that the person she would have dinner with was Mac??????!?!!!!!!????

a nice Mac & stella centered episode :thumbsup:

3. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

OMG "You be careful" was like so cute, my heart skipped a beat. I swear.
    And she touched him! Heheheee.... I rewinded it about million times and then watched it in slow motion. And then squeeeeeeeeeed some more :D :D

You think it might be possible they are "secretly" going out ? Oh I like this idea, it's very....mysterious! :p

Also watched GfD today about 20th time and I swear in the scene where they argue in the beginning before Stella hands in her badge they have that intense look on their faces like they are going to rip off their clothes the next moment. Tell me I am not delusional!?

4. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hey ma sweeties!!

Karlia - you are not imagining this! That fight was just steaming hot! :drool: :drool: they should've made up properly, if you know what I mean... :devil: :drool: ;) :D

regarding last night's ep:
    OH MY GOD :adore: :adore: WE HAVE OUR SMACKED BACK, RIGHT??? :adore: :adore:

I LOVEDLOVEDLOVED 6.08!! :adore: So many scenes together and the highlight being Stella's "You be careful", touching Mac AGAIN :adore:

I just made a few smacked caps of the episode, couldn't resist :adore:

Mac gesturing to Stella to come over to him ;) :adore:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm sure they were touching fingers again (pleeeaaase, just bear with me and let me be :p :lol: )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You be careful :adore:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :adore: :adore:

I also would like to believe that Stella and Mac would have had dinner together :adore: They were so close (also physically :adore: ) and the way they were interacting and looking at each other was like old times and just adorable :adore: (thanks Melina and Gary for the amazing chemistry you two always have!!!!!! :adore: ) And I love how much he trusts her to run the compass killer case on her own while he was away to look for Flack :adore:
    aww, me iz so happy!! :adore:

i gotta go now, need to get some sleep ;)

Love ya all! :D

5. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Thank you SO much for those caps Star! I was just reliving all the Smacked parts. Man, they are good.

Glad to know I am not delusional otherwise I would be placed into mental institution where i could watch Smacked scenes all day long and eat chocolate....oh wait! That ain't so bad! I am delusional i ALSO HAVE BEDAZZLED STRAITJACKET! Take me away please!

I do feel like things are moving somewhere :D Hopefully more scenes next week.

Oh and about GfD I do think Melina should've changed the script a little, if you know what I mean! :devil::devil::devil:

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

I loved the last episode :) When Stella said she was going to make dinner plans, I said "With who?" *winkwink* :lol: and I loved the interaction between them and their genuine worry for Flack. My favourite scene was when they found out Flack was in a rough neighbourhood. Mac says "I'll handle it", meaning he doesn't want her to get hurt. She agrees and adds "You be careful." :adore: Did that scene remind anyone else of a married couple????

SMACked, I can safely say, is back!!! It took awhile but it's back :)

Stardust, Thanks for the caps :) They are so amazing :adore:

Talk to you all soon. Love ya :adore:

Axel

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Hey Familyyyyyyyy!!!!

OMG i'm SOOOOOOOO happy right now!!!! i totally loved this episode!!! looooots of Smacked moments *does the happy dance*

eheh when Stella and Danny were talking about having dinner at a normal hour the first thing i thought was "she's going to have dinner with Mac!!!"

later she was talking to Sid about dinner again and i was like "Tell me With who PLEEEEEASE, tell me is Mac!!!"

and then i literlly melt when she goes "You be careful" and touched Mac's arm...AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: that was so sweeeeeeet!!!

plus there was all that chemistry, on the crime scene, on the boat before they found the compass, in the lab they keep looking at each other.

i'm positive THEY ARE BACK!!!

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!! ha ha ha I love those piccies! :D

I could see them last night but i couldn't post because until 3.26 am i was awake finishing my Anatomy papers
    :/ and PC wasn't working as usual
    But i can appreaciate it was much Smacked i was thinking! :D
    I will try to watch it on Sunday (Today Annie is coming home, Tomorrow we will have a little celebration here with my girls and Sunday will be my day off) ;)
    The thing is i still have to watch the Trilogy!
    Sorry dears for not posting before. Finals are sorrounding me and i am extra busy :/ but i love this Family as always :D
    my love Debbs :D

9. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

haha, I SO agree with you!! :devil::devil::devil: :drool::drool::D :D

mental institution watching smacked scenes all day long sounds good to me too :lol: So if you need company, I'd join you anytime :lol:

And you're welcome for the caps, guys!! :) I just decided that we should have a new NY episode every day! :p :D wouldn't that be awesome?? :drool: :D :lol:

Btw, I just finished reading this overly awesome smacked fanfic and wanted to share it with you. It is really long but definitely worth reading! One of the best I've ever read, hands down :adore:

Here we go:

One single step

Debbie, don't apologize, we know how busy you are, sweeetie! Hope you'll get to rest a little too!! *hug*

xxoo to all! :)

10. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Oh I will read it tomorrow. I just chatted with my best friend while she was watching GfD and she loved it. It's such an amazing episode. I so wish Melina would write more for us. That episode is pure gold. I swear!

11. Emilie

Emilie Victim

I hope that the person Stella would have dinner with was Mac... Smacked is back! :)

Don't you think that when she say "You be careful" she sound like his wife or something? :adore:

I just love your idea... it's me or Mac clearly checkin on Stella? :devil:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  12. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

It def sounded very wifey:thumbsup::guffaw::guffaw:
    My stomach did like 5 flip-flops in the row and then I got all sorts of ideas in my head.:devil:

And that idea above is certainly a material for fanfic!

13. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

heya my beautiful smackies!

Firstly a big happy birthday to Deb have a fantastic day xx

Secondly I believe that last episode of CSI:NY was very good indeed. Plenty of SMacked compared to the recent drought. Im glad im not the only one who squeeeeed when Stella said "you be careful" How cute was that :D. I cannot wait til the next episode and 6.10 will we get the advance in SMacked we deserve???

Love Lil

14. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I think I am writing to Santa to ask fr Smacked kiss for Christmas. Seriously, we have be tortured enough with those hugs and touches and then hug again. We need some action. Come on!

15. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!! you deserve THE BEST!

i so wanna see this last eppy, especially now with all the tips your guys are giving to me!!!! omg, are they back, REALLY?! i just can't believe it!
    from the pics (btw, THANK YOU GUYS FOR POSTING!) i can already say they are holding the others' gaze again, ooh and the tap on thw shoulder, the closeness.... i want so bad to be able to watch it, but there's just too much more!
    omfg, the attraction between melina and gary is simply AWESOME!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.