Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Well this is complicated for me to do but heck! This is the Smacked Family. I am a member and i will support it!

Welcome to the Smacked Family Thread. This is the place where Mac and Stella fans live happily during the summer:p

We love Mac and Stella here so if you didn't quit yet, join this Family! We call ourselves Family because we protect to each other and we care too:bolian:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
  2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

Re: Mac <3 Stella We need a NEW NAME! (and writers too!)

hmm i'm not really sure about any of those titles, i think on balance it'll be "not alone" - it's the least anti-stadam (and i'm not saying i'm hugely pro-stadam, i'm just nothing like as anti as i thought i might be, and certianly not about to kill anyone over it) and i think it could actually work to smacked's advantage anyway, so yeah, i'll take that one.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well, it's just too fresh everything (and i only chose last two)

C'mon Family. If i can post, you can too!

[​IMG]

4. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Weeee new thread!!! what can I say we are persistant little SMACsters!!!!
    Thanks Debs for making a new thread!!! :*

I voted the first option 'cause I'm still affected by the premiere dammit!!
    Anyway, we love SMAC I don't want to have any other way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

group hug?? (Mary extents her arms and gives a group hug)

Love and kisses,

Mary (who is about to shoot herself at work)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Aww Mari mou, hopefully it will be better later. Last couple of days i haven't had an easy path either so my love to you

Just this to cheer you up
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

wow new thread already? that was quick...
    anyways, welcome to the new members, im Gio:)

sorry for not beeing here, all of the sudden school got busy again, I had two big tasks in the run of 2 weeks, plus this big test:shifty:
    thought I did get to watch the new eppy,, and :borg: seriously?:scream: adam and stella?:wtf: that was just un real to think for me....

I was hoping that Stella and Mac would comfort each other.. jup jup, hopefully things will change and we'll se stuff between Mac and Stella again..
    but I got to say in the end of the eppy, was it just me or was it something between the look they shared in Mac's office in the end? I say it's still some long shot in there:D Yes Im trying to stay positiv:p

oh well I should just go and write in my stories there things happend like I want it to:lol:

#Gio:)

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I thought your were having fun with your MC. Finally you are back and that's the only thing that matter

I haven't watched the episode and i am not planning to. So as RanMa said, all of you are my eyes and ears

btw i haven't chosen any title yet. Not Anti Adam. I still love him but it's not the same than before

Guess who are they aiming at? :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  8. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Yeah I would be out driving, but it's been blowing so much here, it's been not fun to drive, because the wind ''grab'' a hold of my bike and almost throw me of the road so:lol:

yeah I understand you Debs,

LOL, dunno, but I have this idea about who:guffaw:
    since I think I remember reading about Mac and a kilt, I got to say:
    [​IMG]
    Mac just told Stella about it;)
    well that or:
    Stella said something that will happend, and he likes the thought;):D

lol, jup, Im trying to get my own mood up you se:lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Me too. I don't have time to change my siggy and avvie now because Hospital is waiting for me
    I am glad i can post but i am running away from spoilers except promos. I did like the promo for 6.02

[​IMG]

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I love Mac and Stella together and I hate that the writers came up with the idea of Adam/Stella (even if it was a one time thing). However, I absolutely love and adore Adam, so I hope that no one takes this out on him. He doesn't deserve that. The writers are who I take issue with. I don't blame Adam at all. And we all know that Stella is just substituting because Mac hasn't fully opened his eyes yet.

I love the title about finding her way to her real love. I would prefer not to have any title with mentions of Adam/Stella because I would like to put that out of my head right now. :lol: I never want the writers to reference that "hook-up" again. I want them (and the characters) to put it out of their minds. This is one plot device that I won't mind getting swallowed up by the blackhole of story continuity issues. :lol:

I loved the last scene of Stella helping Mac with the files. And the looks that they exchanged were spot on! Nicely done! :)

I wish I'd visited around the time for title suggestions. :lol: My title suggestion would have been something along the lines of: "Because their broken roads will lead to each other". You know, cause of that song "God Bless The Broken Road". It totally fits them. Mac lost Claire to 911= heartbreak. Peyton broke up with him via a letter= heartbreak. Stella's bf Frankie turned psycho and tried to kill her, forcing her to kill him in self defense= heartbreak. These two can heal each other. :)

11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

A NEW THREAD!
    i'm glad to see debbie here (couldn't imagine this place without you!)
    anyways, i'm still debating with myself on whether to continue behaving as a smacked or not... the reason why you all know too well. anyways, love you guys and i loved the smacked interaction... let's what's in store for us.
    XXXX

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Debbie.......I heard this awful rumor that you were leaving the SMACK family...say it isn't so....I'm sorry I've been so distant...please don't go **cries**

On to SMACK related topic:

This is a bump in the road (a really bad one, but a bump nonetheless)

The whole time I was watching the episode the only thing I could think of was that Mac was gonna be pissed. I mean really, to watch the love of his life with someone else is absolutely heartbreaking.

I also blame him, he was being distant and too wrapped up in his pain to realize that Stella needed him. Stella should have SMACKED him and told him that she needed him and then we could have had our scene between the two of them instead of the other one.

Keep the faith my SMACK family, I need all of the faith I can get. Between SMACK & Hiphuggers, I don't know which one hurts more.

13. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Thank God I have not watched the episode ... watch when I skip the part of Stella and Adam and I thought that the writers of SVU (Elliot & Olivia) were blind or myopic .... now I see that the csi ny are literally blind.

I liked

Mac <3 Stella # 18: Because True Love Is Not A One Night Stand

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

GNRfan, my dear, you have summarized what i feel and think even tough i do want a strong reason to explain Stella's behaviour because it remains unexplained

As somebody else said in the old thread, this storyline was a sabbotage to their own fandom.
    Not all fans are Mac-Stella fans but heck! Some respect to us! It's like they don't care a bit about how we could feel:shifty: Besides attempting my fav character!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

well, i will try to change my mood

Shippy--> if i can continue, you can continue. Let's believe we will save Stella. I DO want to belive that:vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan:

Tex, my Tex
    !!!!!! :(
    from all people, you understand how shaking it is. i was going to leave but there were some messages and words i have received that forced me to stay. I didn't want to, really. But Heck! I have been here for 2 years. I can go on as far it is fixed. Especially the Stellarina part. I feel it can be saved. Smacked? I dunno. Seriously

Nircelene
    , i haven't read spoilers from SVU but hopefully it will have some closeness. I need a place where i can feel there is hope

THIS was REAL

[​IMG]

15. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Guys come on!! We cannot allow one stupid, shallow, idiodic decision by those :censored: that are TPTB to turn us away from Smack! We can survive this!

It was only one night and a bad decision. After an entire season of the Virus, I thought we could survive anything. Yet you want to give up because of this!

Was what they did to Stella acceptable? Hell no! Its not like her, or Adam for that matter. Stella is not someone who does things like that. And so, I'm going to hate what I'm about to say, but it must be said.

What if all this was Adam's idea? After all, we know he has a crush on our leading lady. He sees her still upset, offers comfort, and then it turns into something else. It's not a nice possibility, but a plausible one.

So do not let this one night deter an entire decade of Smacked loving. It will happen! We will make it so!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.